collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Micah Richards - Released  (Read 458285 times)

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
Re: Micah Richards signed
« Reply #435 on: July 18, 2015, 12:53:30 PM »
For fucks sake.

It's not Bentekes fault for him leaving.
It's not Micah Richards fault for him leaving.
It's not Randy Lerners fault for him leaving.

He is leaving because he decided he wants to follow the money trail and not be in a relegation fight. He told lies and deceived the club and it's fans and he alone shoulders the responsibility for it, not Richards for not saying Money City is a shithouse.

Agree except the money trail bit. I imagine he thinks he's going to play at a higher level, chumps league etc.

I'd be surprised if he's had that much of s pay rise to be honest.

this I agree with, I never really had any thoughts about citeh, yes I know they've done it with money ala Chelsea, ala yanited. but for a club with so many multi million pound players on sight, their crowds are still not flocking in , in the words of the great song empty seats my lord, so the citeh experiment is very much oil based, and I suppose Delph has been bought to help with filling one of the empty seats me lord.

Offline Ivo Stas

« Reply #436 on: July 18, 2015, 12:55:44 PM »

Richards was certainly quick to take to Twitter four days ago to make sure all the City fans knew it wasn't his fault Delph didn't join at the first attempt...

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #437 on: July 18, 2015, 12:58:36 PM »

Richards was certainly quick to take to Twitter four days ago to make sure all the City fans knew it wasn't his fault Delph didn't join at the first attempt...

And why wouldn't he, he's a City boy at heart. Delph having no bottle, no loyalty, no brain or whatever has nothing to do with him. I'm sure Fibian knows enough about football to be able to make a decision without asking Micah Richards for some career changing advice. It's another smokescreen, snake makes it's own decisions. Delph is a twat.

Offline Ivo Stas

« Reply #438 on: July 18, 2015, 01:03:14 PM »
And why wouldn't he, he's a City boy at heart.

Because we pay him £65,000 a week.

Offline London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #439 on: July 18, 2015, 02:33:29 PM »
Like Delph, Richards clearly doesn't know when it's a good idea to keep your mouth shut...

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt" - Lisa Simpson.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #440 on: July 18, 2015, 02:35:42 PM »
Show me another decent sized Club where that is allowed to happen. It'd never happen at 'The Mighty Reds YNWA', Spurzz or even the Barcodes for instance.

They wouldn't stand for it.

They don't allow players to talk in the dressing room?

Of course you can't stop players saying what they like  to each other but it shows a disrespect to the club you play for and pays your wages when it's made public and you comment on it.

Made public by a nosey media and a grovelling D***h looking to deflect some blame for his uttercuntery. At worst, Richards is guilty of being a bit naive. 

To the poster that said he hopes Richards breaks his legs... you're a prick.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #441 on: July 18, 2015, 02:37:01 PM »

Delph is a clown. I hope it goes horribly wrong for the twat, 7th November if he plays maybe Richards could tackle him and they both break each others legs. yes im bitter.

Silly, silly man.

Offline Rudy65

« Reply #442 on: July 18, 2015, 02:38:04 PM »
For fucks sake.

It's not Bentekes fault for him leaving.
It's not Randy Lerners fault for him leaving.

He is leaving because he decided he wants to follow the money trail and not be in a relegation fight. He told lies and deceived the club and it's fans and he alone shoulders the responsibility for it, not Richards for not saying Money City is a shithouse.

Agree except the money trail bit. I imagine he thinks he's going to play at a higher level, chumps league etc.

I'd be surprised if he's had that much of s pay rise to be honest.

He will have had a massive pay rise. Why move otherwise. His pay offer will have increased since last weekend, hence the move. He is a snake but does have some brains. He knows he wont play regularly but has been offered so much oil money he couldnt reject it. I dont blame him, its just the manner that pisses me, and everyone else, off

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #443 on: July 18, 2015, 02:40:16 PM »
Show me another decent sized Club where that is allowed to happen. It'd never happen at 'The Mighty Reds YNWA', Spurzz or even the Barcodes for instance.

They wouldn't stand for it.

They don't allow players to talk in the dressing room?

Of course you can't stop players saying what they like  to each other but it shows a disrespect to the club you play for and pays your wages when it's made public and you comment on it.

Made public by a nosey media and a grovelling D***h looking to deflect some blame for his uttercuntery. At worst, Richards is guilty of being a bit naive. 

To the poster that said he hopes Richards breaks his legs... you're a prick.

Haha. Youve cheered me up,mate

Offline PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #444 on: July 18, 2015, 02:40:24 PM »

Delph is a clown. I hope it goes horribly wrong for the twat, 7th November if he plays maybe Richards could tackle him and they both break each others legs. yes im bitter.

You want a Villa player to break his leg, because he mentioned he likes his former club to Delph? good grief. Frankly wanting anyone to break their legs is pretty unpleasant. I hope Delph fails miserably at Citeh, but I'd rather that was on a performance basis than a horrible injury.

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #445 on: July 18, 2015, 02:47:04 PM »

You're also a bit of an arse for writing something like that.

Don't be like that clampy old chap, I just cant get my head round the fact that footballers are at will to treat the clubs paying them have no respect. in all honesty, after defending delph against a lot of people on here when this first started, foolishly. I now see the clubs mean zero to them, there is no loyalty, so why bother supporting something where the centre stage don't give a shit. Sorry but im really struggling with it, I don't think of you as an ARSE clampy. as im noit a keyboard warrior, atb.

Well, I still think you're an arse, it was a woeful comment to make.

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
« Reply #446 on: July 18, 2015, 02:50:28 PM »
Turning into a bit of a rentagob isn't he.
As posted before let your feet do the talking Micah.

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #447 on: July 18, 2015, 02:52:38 PM »

I'm sorry, what's he said now?

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
« Reply #448 on: July 18, 2015, 02:53:33 PM »

He thought Wet Wet Wet were shit and Queen were c*nts for playing Sin City.

Offline LeeB

« Reply #449 on: July 18, 2015, 03:02:00 PM »

He thought Wet Wet Wet were shit and Queen were c*nts for playing Sin City.

The club had better gag him before he gets started on U2, we'd be sinking through mud faster than you can say "Jermaine Beckford"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal