collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Micah Richards - Released  (Read 455704 times)

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
Re: Micah Richards
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2015, 08:02:14 AM »
I like playing Bacuna at right back. It's exciting. Stick Richards centre-half.

Offline RussellC

• GM : 04.04.2016
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2015, 08:06:11 AM »
I'm honestly not sure what I think about this one. If/when it happens, I'll be very interested to hear whether TS sees him as a full-back or a centre-back. Hoepfully it's the former, as I'm still nto convinced that either Hutton or Bacuna are the long-term answer in that position. If it's as a centre-back I'll be moer sceptical, as we already have 3 injury-prone options there (4 if Ron stays).

Offline nigel

« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2015, 08:22:49 AM »
I like playing Bacuna at right back. It's exciting. Stick Richards centre-half.

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that Sherwood has mentioned, so might use, the 3-5-2 formation, so Richards might very well be the right side of that three.

Offline RussellC

• GM : 04.04.2016
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2015, 08:25:02 AM »
Bacuna's an exciting player going forward. Defensively, it's not so much excitement as terror.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2015, 08:31:54 AM »
if this is a virtual done deal, how come there is n o mention of it on SSN,
they are normaly all over this sort of transfer news

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2015, 08:35:35 AM »

It's on their website.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2015, 08:37:42 AM »

It's on their website.

is it, ok fair enough, i don't look there

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2015, 08:48:21 AM »
Is he THAT injury prone?

Offline passport1

• "I'm a believer mate"
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2015, 08:49:16 AM »
Probably a good signing. I imagine he will be a big personality in the dressing room. Ideal in the tub thumping Tim era.

Offline Diablo

« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2015, 09:03:18 AM »
An interesting enough interview.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3106356/Micah-Richards-talks-rollercoaster-year-loan-Fiorentina-Italy-better-player-ll-moving-on.html#ixzz3btUH2PZQ

Not sure if this has been posted up (couldn't see it) but this is another decent interview with him from Football Focus. Obviously ignore the goal he got against us at the end.

I think he'd certainly be an improvement on what we have and I like how he comes across. He obviously wants to play regular football and has matured as a person/footballer judging from these interviews. He must be pretty determined/focused/desperate to play regularly to be willing to give up the beauty and weather of Florence. That speaks volumes to me. Big wages aside I hope he signs. I think he'd do well for us and be a good fit.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2015, 09:05:20 AM »
Re Cleverley I read yesterday his deal at Everton is actually 70k a week which is what has caused the cafuffle with Mccarthy

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2015, 09:19:09 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3106356/Micah-Richards-talks-rollercoaster-year-loan-Fiorentina-Italy-better-player-ll-moving-on.html#ixzz3btUH2PZQ

Not sure if this has been posted up (couldn't see it) but this is another decent interview with him from Football Focus. Obviously ignore the goal he got against us at the end.

I think he'd certainly be an improvement on what we have and I like how he comes across. He obviously wants to play regular football and has matured as a person/footballer judging from these interviews. He must be pretty determined/focused/desperate to play regularly to be willing to give up the beauty and weather of Florence. That speaks volumes to me. Big wages aside I hope he signs. I think he'd do well for us and be a good fit.

I was trying to remember when that was.  If I recall correctly it was a Sunday night FA Cup game and his late equaliser took it to a replay.  Houllier era?

Online Deano's Mullet

« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2015, 09:20:36 AM »

I was trying to remember when that was.  If I recall correctly it was a Sunday night FA Cup game and his late equaliser took it to a replay.  Houllier era?

O'Leary. They battered us entire match but we took lead against run of play with about ten mins to go. Naturally we threw it away at the end and got tanked in the replay. Baros got our goal.

Offline in exile

• GM : 22.07.2022
« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2015, 09:35:26 AM »
Re Cleverley I read yesterday his deal at Everton is actually 70k a week which is what has caused the cafuffle with Mccarthy
Bargain!

Offline Matt Collins

« Reply #119 on: June 12, 2015, 09:39:32 AM »
It's what you get with a Bosman but it clearly can cause problems of the McCarthy sort unless they're obviously a cut above

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal