collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Gordon Cowans by The Edge
[Today at 07:51:24 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 07:47:37 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 07:39:18 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by OCD
[Today at 07:39:18 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Nev
[Today at 07:38:29 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Ian.
[Today at 07:37:07 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Rudy Can't Fail
[Today at 07:36:44 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by OCD
[Today at 07:32:48 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Celebrity Fans. What's The Point?  (Read 256476 times)

Offline Scott Nielsen

Re: Celebrity Fans. What's The Point?
« Reply #795 on: August 27, 2021, 10:41:55 AM »
I don't understand why a club produces an item such as a towel. Never have. I am not going to wipe my arse with a Villa towel. Nor would I wipe my shoes on a Villa door mat.

In fact, why would anyone unless you support that other club.

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 14.03.2024
« Reply #796 on: August 27, 2021, 11:18:11 AM »
My former girlfriend's nan had a "Bum towel" which I unsuspectingly used on my face once*. Had it been a Villa towel I doubt I would have stuck my mush in it.

That was in the early Eighties; these days I avoid other people's towels like Roman Polanski avoids flights to the US.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #797 on: August 27, 2021, 11:25:48 AM »
I don't understand why a club produces an item such as a towel. Never have. I am not going to wipe my arse with a Villa towel. Nor would I wipe my shoes on a Villa door mat.

My son loves his Villa bedding though. Why not show your support with a Villa beach towel?

The items you talk about get dirty and get cleaned, much the same as a replica kit does. Should people not wear Villa pants?

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #798 on: August 27, 2021, 12:45:55 PM »
My former girlfriend's nan had a "Bum towel" which I unsuspectingly used on my face once*. Had it been a Villa towel I doubt I would have stuck my mush in it.

That was in the early Eighties; these days I avoid other people's towels like Roman Polanski avoids flights to the US.

Remember on a stag do in Torquay years back, had a three bed room in a b&b and the one mate came out of the bathroom drying his bollocks with my other mates bestest Ralph Lauren face towel, he was apoplectic, I was pissing myself. Served him right for owning such a thing in my book.

Offline Scott Nielsen

« Reply #799 on: August 27, 2021, 01:13:16 PM »

My son loves his Villa bedding though. Why not show your support with a Villa beach towel?

The items you talk about get dirty and get cleaned, much the same as a replica kit does. Should people not wear Villa pants?

I'm fine with the bedding. Probably with the beach towel too.

I see no equivalence between wearing a replica kit and a door mat. The latter  doesn't just 'get' dirty - you are actively cleaning you filthy shoes on the name of our club. It just seems an odd thing to do. What I'm saying is that it's something I would relish if I saw a Man Utd door mat for example. Which I have done, in fact. Ha.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #800 on: August 27, 2021, 01:52:56 PM »
I see what you mean re: mats, but the primary function of a towel is to dry, not to clean. If your bum is dirty when you are applying a towel to it, you aren't bathing properly. Villa towels are fine. No different to any other perfectly normal Villa item which may come into contact with your naked body, such as Villa pants, Villa dressing gown or lifesize Eirik Bakke sex doll.

Offline clash city rocker

« Reply #801 on: August 27, 2021, 02:34:37 PM »
I see what you mean re: mats, but the primary function of a towel is to dry, not to clean. If your bum is dirty when you are applying a towel to it, you aren't bathing properly. Villa towels are fine. No different to any other perfectly normal Villa item which may come into contact with your naked body, such as Villa pants, Villa dressing gown or lifesize Eirik Bakke sex doll.

Out of curiosity do sex dolls tell you the grass needs cutting or the patio needs weeding ?

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #802 on: August 27, 2021, 02:43:55 PM »

Out of curiosity do sex dolls tell you the grass needs cutting or the patio needs weeding ?

No, but they flatly refuse to go round the offy to get me more cans.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #803 on: August 27, 2021, 05:28:00 PM »

No, but they flatly refuse to go round the offy to get me more cans.

Do they moan? Either when you are, or aren't doing ........?

Offline steamer

« Reply #804 on: August 27, 2021, 06:17:47 PM »
On a european trip back in the day 3 of us sharing a room, I went into the bathroom to see mate 1 cleaning the bottom of his jeans with mate 2 toothbrush
I said , "what the fuck" Mate one said, I got sprayed with donkey shit and are cleaning it off, Shhh
Later when everyone else knew (except for mate 2) lots of comments about, somebody's breath stinks like horse shit. Ahh those were the day.

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025

Online eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #806 on: September 20, 2021, 12:26:20 PM »
On a european trip back in the day 3 of us sharing a room, I went into the bathroom to see mate 1 cleaning the bottom of his jeans with mate 2 toothbrush
I said , "what the fuck" Mate one said, I got sprayed with donkey shit and are cleaning it off, Shhh
Later when everyone else knew (except for mate 2) lots of comments about, somebody's breath stinks like horse shit. Ahh those were the day.

'kin 'ell... Who needs enemies ?!

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #807 on: September 20, 2021, 12:34:21 PM »

Hilarious...

Offline mike

« Reply #808 on: September 20, 2021, 01:45:28 PM »

Offline Clark W Griswold

« Reply #809 on: September 20, 2021, 02:30:10 PM »
You have to consider the possibility that he knew exactly what was going on so threw his toothbrush away and proceeded to swill his cock and balls in both of your cornflakes the following morning when you weren't looking.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal