collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: 0% Villa. Tevez refuses to play for Citeh  (Read 32799 times)

Offline Mac

• Heroes And Villains
0% Villa. Tevez refuses to play for Citeh
« on: September 27, 2011, 10:17:46 PM »
2214: I can't help thinking that losing 2-0 to Bayern Munich is the least of Manchester City's problems right now.

2212: More from Mancini on Tevez: "Can you imagine a Bayern Munich, Milan or man U player doing this?" And on Edin Dzeko, who reacted angrily after being brought off: "He had a poor game. In terms of being unhappy, it should be me, not him. This is the last time with me a player will do this."

2210: Doesn't look like we will be seeing Carlos Tevez in a Manchester City shirt again then...

2209: Roberto Mancini on Carlos Tevez after the Argentine refused to come off the bench tonight: "He's finished with me, with me he's finished."

2208: Around about now, Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini will be facing the written media and being asked about Carlos Tevez's astounding behaviour tonight. If Mancini is still as shell-shocked as he was when he was in front of the TV cameras after the final whistle, then whatever he says is going to make very interesting reading.

2157: Man City boss Roberto Mancini explained that he brought on defensive midfielder Nigel de Jong for striker Edin Dzeko after 55 minutes with his side trailing 2-0 because "I wanted to calm everything down." He added "Afterwards I wanted to put Carlos Tevez on the pitch, he refused to go on the pitch. For me it is a bad situation."

2154: I've heard of players refusing to play for a team before, but never refusing to come off the bench. If Carlos Tevez wasn't going to play tonight, why didn't he tell his manager and his team-mates when he was told the starting line-up? Disgraceful.

2153: Incredible. Man City boss Roberto Mancini confims Carlos Tevez refused to come off the bench against Bayern Munich. Mancini looked and sounded as stunned as you and I when he explained what happened. "I can't accept this one player refusing to go on," Mancini said.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
Re: 0% Villa. Tevez refuses to play for Citeh
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 10:26:42 PM »
Tevez is a bell-end of the highest order.

Offline villan1975

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 10:29:26 PM »
Chickens-home-roost.
You buy mercenaries then that is the result.

Offline willywombat

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 10:32:27 PM »
More evidence that modern football is well and truly f^cked. Surely this odious little shit has now breached his contract and has to face some serious consequences?

Online jimmygreen

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 10:32:56 PM »

2209: Roberto Mancini on Carlos Tevez after the Argentine refused to come off the bench tonight: "He's finished with me, with me he's finished."

2209: Bruce Forsythe on Anton du Beke refusing to paso doble with Nancy Dell'Olio on strickly tonight: "He's finished with me, with me he's finished."

Offline Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 10:35:13 PM »
Every footballer by definition is a mercenary. It's not really a bad thing.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 10:36:09 PM »
Tevez is a bell-end of the highest order.

Which is a shame because he's a fantastic player, but he's just interested in playing for whoever will pay him the most money.

Offline The Laughing Policeman

• GM : 25.03.2017
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2011, 10:37:19 PM »
Fucking brilliant.
Nothing like seeing a money bags team starting to implode. Add to that the other Mancs could only draw.
An excellent night for modern football.

Online Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 10:37:29 PM »
What do you expect from someone who hangs on Kia Joorabchian's every word. He didn't play for West Ham until he knew Manure was having him the following season and then started to moan to get more money there. One of the first mercenaries at Citeh, and then moaned he couldn't get a move closer to his kids (read close to the woman who he left his wife for).

He is ugly inside and out. But as someone else said in another thread, he is no different from other players now, parts of the above can apply to Rooney for example.

Offline richard moore

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 10:38:13 PM »
Chickens-home-roost.

Exactamundo....you reap what you sow

Couldn't happen to a nicer club....well, except Chelsea of course

Offline IFWaters

• GM : Sep, 2012
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2011, 10:40:47 PM »
City should run down his contract and never let him play but force him to come to every rain-soaked freezing training session in east Manchester for the next 4 years. Plus, send him on their specially-arranged reserves tour of the Faeroes Islands and Iceland

Online Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2011, 10:44:49 PM »
City should run down his contract and never let him play but force him to come to every rain-soaked freezing training session in east Manchester for the next 4 years. Plus, send him on their specially-arranged reserves tour of the Faeroes Islands and Iceland

Although they are one of the few clubs who can afford to do this, I'm sure the PFA will have some say if a club tried to take some control back, even one as odious as Citeh.

Offline richard moore

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2011, 10:46:39 PM »
We shall now have endless hours and pages devoted in the sports media to analysing this - one needs something after all for all those half brained idiots to get their teeth into such as Savage, Claridge, Cascarino and Fatty Quinn - and then ditto repeato when he makes a hero's return to play for City, being cheered onto the pitch no doubt for displaying his loyality to the club and scoring the winning goal. Cue analysis all over again. And on and on and on it goes...

Offline The Man With A Stick

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2011, 10:49:13 PM »

I really hope they do.  And make him sort out his own way home from Munich.

He's just been on Sky, speaking through an interpreter.  Now I know that 99% of footballers are as thick as pigshit, but he's been here for 5 years, you'd think he'd have bothered to have learned the language.  Didn't even answer the question he was asked, just came out with some crap about being top scorer last season and wanting the best for his family.

And now Pumpkin-Head Platt is trying to sweep it under the carpet.  No doubt he's had a word in his ear from his bosses.

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2011, 10:50:41 PM »

I  feel sorry for him , all he wants is to ring those bells..

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal