collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The NFL Thread (with added College Football)  (Read 800338 times)

Offline Jon Crofts

• GM : PCM
Re: The NFL Thread (with added College Football)
« Reply #4830 on: January 06, 2020, 04:07:51 PM »
This Clowney tackle I keep seeing people moaning about, I'm just not seeing the intent, agree his neck angles toward the other players head but come on? Really?

Offline Reuben

« Reply #4831 on: January 12, 2020, 09:02:54 AM »
Saints out now Ravens out...

Starting to think it's the 49ers year. They've had a fair bit of luck over the year but impressive vs the Vikings.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #4832 on: January 12, 2020, 09:27:17 AM »
Saints out now Ravens out...

Starting to think it's the 49ers year. They've had a fair bit of luck over the year but impressive vs the Vikings.

I think we've been brilliant this year. It's been a long time coming.

Offline Meanwood Villa

« Reply #4833 on: January 12, 2020, 09:25:12 PM »
What a fucking game at Arrowhead

Online andrew08

• GM : 12.09.2021
« Reply #4834 on: January 13, 2020, 10:09:54 PM »
I was at Lambeau last night. What an atmosphere, it’s up there with any of the Villa Wembley occasions and only in the NFL would you see Lil Wayne singing ‘Roll out the Barrel’, I had my own lyrics of course.
Once again we won in a style that will upset the critics, and are now the worst team ever with a 14-3 record. I’ve been lucky to see Rodgers, Brady, Garoppolo and now Wilson in the last 12 months or so and I think Wilson edges it in that time frame, he kept the Seahawks in it on his own and at times was unplayable last night.

The 49ers are a great team and played the best football this weekend. But if we can be in the game still in the 4th quarter.... I’d back Rodgers.

Go Pack Go....the worst team left in it😉

Offline Axl Rose

« Reply #4835 on: January 13, 2020, 10:17:14 PM »
I was at Lambeau last night. What an atmosphere, it’s up there with any of the Villa Wembley occasions and only in the NFL would you see Lil Wayne singing ‘Roll out the Barrel’, I had my own lyrics of course.
Once again we won in a style that will upset the critics, and are now the worst team ever with a 14-3 record. I’ve been lucky to see Rodgers, Brady, Garoppolo and now Wilson in the last 12 months or so and I think Wilson edges it in that time frame, he kept the Seahawks in it on his own and at times was unplayable last night.

The 49ers are a great team and played the best football this weekend. But if we can be in the game still in the 4th quarter.... I’d back Rodgers.

All the best against the 49ers, mate. I'll of course be rooting for San Francisco, but I like the Packers, and wouldn't be too upset about losing to you guys!

Offline usav

• GM : 09.02.2019
« Reply #4836 on: January 14, 2020, 09:35:02 PM »
I will root for Green Bay in the NFC just because I don't want the 49ers joining the "6" club.

Online ADVILLAFAN

• GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #4837 on: January 14, 2020, 09:58:59 PM »
49ers deserve it, hoping they brush Green Bay aside again.

Online andrew08

• GM : 12.09.2021
« Reply #4838 on: January 15, 2020, 06:37:57 AM »

All the best against the 49ers, mate. I'll of course be rooting for San Francisco, but I like the Packers, and wouldn't be too upset about losing to you guys!

In fairness I wouldn’t mind the the 49ers winning the whole thing if we can’t.

Offline Axl Rose

« Reply #4839 on: January 15, 2020, 08:44:56 AM »

In fairness I wouldn’t mind the the 49ers winning the whole thing if we can’t.

It's a shame it isn't the Superbowl. I've only been to three NFL stadiums and Lambeau was easily the best.

The Chiefs will be a handful for either of us, though.

Titans will probably win the whole thing now I've said that!

Offline nigel

« Reply #4840 on: January 16, 2020, 10:38:39 PM »
The Titans have certainly upped their game and look a real threat.
I’d love the Chiefs to win the SB as they’ve been a great team for a few years, just a tad unlucky.
Kelse and Mahomes on their day will beat anyone.

Can’t bet against the 49ers, though. They’ve certainly been the stand out team this year.

Would like a Chiefs vrs Green Bay Super Bowl

Offline Meanwood Villa

« Reply #4841 on: January 17, 2020, 04:51:13 PM »
I don't mind any of the teams left in it but I'd prefer the Chiefs to win it all.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #4842 on: January 17, 2020, 06:02:12 PM »
ABGB.

Offline Richard

• GM : 08.06.2024
« Reply #4843 on: January 17, 2020, 07:12:12 PM »
ABGB.

Seconded

I'd like Kansas to win if I had to choose

Offline Meanwood Villa

« Reply #4844 on: January 19, 2020, 08:04:28 PM »
Hoping for a good close game here.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal