collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by AV84
[Today at 10:07:04 AM]

Robin Olsen by AV84
[Today at 10:05:06 AM]

Emiliano Martinez - World Cup winner and officially best keeper in the world by Ads
[Today at 10:04:48 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Demitri_C
[Today at 09:56:04 AM]

Ollie Watkins by itbrvilla
[Today at 09:42:08 AM]

Leon Bailey - signed by PeterWithe
[Today at 09:31:35 AM]

Press-ing on a bit by dave.woodhall
[Today at 09:25:33 AM]

Loanwatch 2023/24 by AV84
[Today at 09:21:03 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Holte enders  (Read 4349 times)

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
Re: Holte enders
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2023, 04:30:55 PM »
The Trevor Francis dive game ...we lost 2-1 was our first year back in Div 1 , at the end of the game I witnessed some of the worst scenes I have encountered  at football .

The Villa fans totally lost the plot ,pulling policeman of their horses smashing buses driving by and charging to the steps of the Kop bricking the Blues as they attempted to come out .

This wasn't a few this was literally 1000s the walk back into town and town itself was evil

HEITS became mainstream late 80s but the original version dates back to the early Steamers I believe .it was sung a fair bit in the Hole in the Wall late 70s

Think that was the second season. First season back we lost 3-2 there in the sunshine. The evil 2-1 loss was a night game.

Offline astonvilla82

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2023, 08:11:42 PM »
The Trevor Francis dive game ...we lost 2-1 was our first year back in Div 1 , at the end of the game I witnessed some of the worst scenes I have encountered  at football .

The Villa fans totally lost the plot ,pulling policeman of their horses smashing buses driving by and charging to the steps of the Kop bricking the Blues as they attempted to come out .

This wasn't a few this was literally 1000s the walk back into town and town itself was evil

HEITS became mainstream late 80s but the original version dates back to the early Steamers I believe .it was sung a fair bit in the Hole in the Wall late 70s

Think that was the second season. First season back we lost 3-2 there in the sunshine. The evil 2-1 loss was a night game.
thought it was,

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2023, 01:21:59 PM »
Unless we are unlucky in the cup thankfully i don't think we will ever have to go there again

Offline Sunny Villa

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2023, 04:40:47 PM »

.   Yes I stand corrected ...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal