collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa 3-0 Bournemouth post match pint and pork scratchings  (Read 26102 times)

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
Re: Aston Villa 3-0 Bournemouth post match pint and pork scratchings
« Reply #315 on: March 21, 2023, 01:15:11 PM »
Pretty much every player dropped bollox to gift them the goals. Kamara was at fault for two which was the big shock.

The good thing at the moment is that Kamara isn't just walking back into this team.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #316 on: March 21, 2023, 03:13:53 PM »
Pretty much every player dropped bollox to gift them the goals. Kamara was at fault for two which was the big shock.

The good thing at the moment is that Kamara isn't just walking back into this team.

It is - it will be good when that is the case for most or even all positions.

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #317 on: March 21, 2023, 03:26:07 PM »

The only problem, of course, being that if he doesn't walk back into the team we'll have to listen to ideas that it's because he cut ahead of Emery in the lunch line and took the last paella (and didn't even say it properly) so he's not allowed back in the team and will be replaced by a spanish speaking player in the summer.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #318 on: March 21, 2023, 03:51:27 PM »

The only problem, of course, being that if he doesn't walk back into the team we'll have to listen to ideas that it's because he cut ahead of Emery in the lunch line and took the last paella (and didn't even say it properly) so he's not allowed back in the team and will be replaced by a spanish speaking player in the summer.

And will mean the fictitious 28k season ticket waiting list will go into reverse. Probably close down the Trinity next year as we won't sell more than 30000 seats for any game

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #319 on: March 21, 2023, 04:30:13 PM »

And will mean the fictitious 28k season ticket waiting list will go into reverse. Probably close down the Trinity next year as we won't sell more than 30000 seats for any game

Hang on a minute… we’re getting our trolls mixed up aren’t we?

Online VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #320 on: March 21, 2023, 04:34:20 PM »

cross trolling ?

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #321 on: March 21, 2023, 04:59:13 PM »
Everything that could go wrong in that game, did go wrong.

We were the better team too. Just one of those days. Then Man City and Arsenal, which is what it is. We've tightened up so well and Emery clearly took it personally and fucking sorted it out.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #322 on: March 21, 2023, 05:41:39 PM »

cross trolling ?

If the cap fits or maybe Kamara needs to drop the beret to find favour

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #323 on: March 21, 2023, 06:30:18 PM »

We were the better team too. Just one of those days. Then Man City and Arsenal, which is what it is. We've tightened up so well and Emery clearly took it personally and fucking sorted it out.

I think first half v Man City was the only time we’ve been outclassed since Emery took over.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #324 on: March 21, 2023, 06:54:30 PM »

I think first half v Man City was the only time we’ve been outclassed since Emery took over.

Thought it hurts me to say this, I think Wolves outclassed us first half, too.

Offline RamboandBruno

« Reply #325 on: March 21, 2023, 07:00:04 PM »

Thought it hurts me to say this, I think Wolves outclassed us first half, too.

They did, as poor as we were, they were excellent in that first half, though we should of won in the end. At that point i thought there was no way Wolves would be in trouble, but they are getting dragged back in.

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #326 on: March 21, 2023, 07:50:22 PM »
I don't think Wolves outclassed us as such, I think they managed to control the tempo and get under our skin a bit. I think where we are now as a team that wouldn't happen again.

Offline RamboandBruno

« Reply #327 on: March 21, 2023, 08:00:05 PM »
I don't think Wolves outclassed us as such, I think they managed to control the tempo and get under our skin a bit. I think where we are now as a team that wouldn't happen again.

Fair comment

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #328 on: March 21, 2023, 09:04:42 PM »
Wolves were much better than us first half, but we're a totally different team now.

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #329 on: March 21, 2023, 10:30:09 PM »
I picked a lousy week to quit sniffing glue.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal