collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Manchester City vs Aston Villa match thread  (Read 20554 times)

Offline Nii Lamptey

Re: Manchester City vs Aston Villa match thread
« Reply #375 on: February 12, 2023, 05:27:41 PM »
I'd genuinely send Cash on to smash him and take a red card.

Absolutely - Cash and McGinn tag team. Nail the cheating fucker!

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #376 on: February 12, 2023, 05:28:01 PM »
Much better to keep our powder dry until the summer and just urinate another fucking season right up the wall.

Yep we’re going to be quite to compelling prospect come the summer.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #377 on: February 12, 2023, 05:28:05 PM »
This little losing run (which will include next week, have no doubt) could be a tipping point. There's always a team that thinks they're safe who have a few crap performances which turn into a situation where they can't buy a win. I didn't think we were safe when the transfer window was open and I certainly don't think we are based on this performance by this squad.

We need two wins to stay up pretty much.

Got to call into question the complete mentality of the club if we end the season poorly.

We have a proven trophy winning manager for them to learn off so there is no excuse to just sack off the last three months of the season again as we did last year.

Today is going as badly as I expected and shows for all the stick Mings gets the other options aren't close to him.

Offline Richard

• GM : 08.06.2024
« Reply #378 on: February 12, 2023, 05:28:13 PM »
4 4 2 is just totally the wrong formation for this team.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #379 on: February 12, 2023, 05:28:32 PM »
Grealish kicked his own leg and Ramsey's knee looking at that last replay, and then he throws himself to the ground on his back.  A natural foul would have had him eating the grass, face down.

Offline Villan82

« Reply #380 on: February 12, 2023, 05:28:40 PM »
Omnishambles.  Doesn't mater how good they are, we are lazy, in awe of them, can't control the ball properly.  Can't wait for the summer to come along but I just hope we don't get dragged back into a lower table scramble.  This is truly crap.  Ramsey on the right side of midfield does not work. Shove the process up your arse Emery, sort out the weeds.

Why are our fans not taking to Emery? I reckon 90% of clubs in our position be over the moon to get Emery?

I don't understand- genuinely baffled by some of our fans.

I love the bloke and am glad he's our Manager, but he's not playing he right system for the players he inherited and he also needs the time to fuck a lot of this shit off.

In my opinion getting Emery is one of the best things to happen our club since the 1990s. But I don't see that reflected on here- it baffles me.

If not Emery who exactly is going to get the patience to take us back near the top end of the table?

Online baddowvillans

« Reply #381 on: February 12, 2023, 05:28:57 PM »
How the fuck can commentators say he's being clever, he knows what he's doing, he throws his leg out without calling him a cheating c@nt? 

Offline wince

« Reply #382 on: February 12, 2023, 05:29:05 PM »
Much better to keep our powder dry until the summer and just urinate another fucking season right up the wall.

Yep we’re going to be quite to compelling prospect come the summer.

Plus everyone knows we need players........£££££££ increase.

Offline HolteLower

« Reply #383 on: February 12, 2023, 05:30:03 PM »
Fuck off Grealish. Celebrating all the goals and "winning" a pen. Fuck right off you wanker. Other than that in recent Villa style we have forgotten how to defend. Just pathetic. OK Citee are good but as been shown recently if you keep your shape and defend properly they can be stopped. But not by us.

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #384 on: February 12, 2023, 05:30:49 PM »
How the fuck can commentators say he's being clever, he knows what he's doing, he throws his leg out without calling him a cheating c@nt? 

He used to do it for us all the time and not many complained.

Offline edgysatsuma89

« Reply #385 on: February 12, 2023, 05:30:53 PM »
We can't move up the pitch because neither of our strikers can hold up the ball, it's fucking pointless. I really am at a point where I hate seeing them up top. They can't control a ball.

Offline ez

« Reply #386 on: February 12, 2023, 05:30:54 PM »
We may not be able to compete with these but to not even try...

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #387 on: February 12, 2023, 05:31:11 PM »
This could be an absolute trouncing...We don't look like a team in the same division as them and it looks like the players don't believe it either.  No leadership out there and we just look ragged.

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #388 on: February 12, 2023, 05:31:28 PM »
Omnishambles.  Doesn't mater how good they are, we are lazy, in awe of them, can't control the ball properly.  Can't wait for the summer to come along but I just hope we don't get dragged back into a lower table scramble.  This is truly crap.  Ramsey on the right side of midfield does not work. Shove the process up your arse Emery, sort out the weeds.

Why are our fans not taking to Emery? I reckon 90% of clubs in our position be over the moon to get Emery?

I don't understand- genuinely baffled by some of our fans.

I love the bloke and am glad he's our Manager, but he's not playing he right system for the players he inherited and he also needs the time to fuck a lot of this shit off.

In my opinion getting Emery is one of the best things to happen our club since the 1990s. But I don't see that reflected on here- it baffles me.

If not Emery who exactly is going to get the patience to take us back near the top end of the table?

Mate, literally everyone thinks Emery is ace.  But we're losing 0-3 at HT against a cheating bunch of ****** (inc. a signifiant ex.).   You don't need to worry about the manager's popularity.   

Online Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #389 on: February 12, 2023, 05:31:33 PM »
4 4 2 is just totally the wrong formation for this team.

That is what I don't get. Gerrard leaves and we play 4-2-3-1 and get some brilliant results under it with Danks and Emery. Then he seems to decide after the world cup that 4-4-2 is better and we start playing piss poor. Not a coincidence at all.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal