collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Other Games - 2023/24 by AV84
[Today at 11:33:53 PM]

Ross Barkley: Coming back? by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 11:26:49 PM]

Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by Olneythelonely
[Today at 10:49:07 PM]

Kits 24/25 by j66acd
[Today at 10:41:45 PM]

Villa Park Redevelopment by Des Little
[Today at 10:33:52 PM]

Season Tickets by Aldridge Villa
[Today at 10:31:44 PM]

Past Managers, Love or Hate? by Monty
[Today at 09:27:43 PM]

Tennis 2024 by Monty
[Today at 09:25:59 PM]

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Gerrard In or Out?  (Read 157175 times)

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
Re: Gerrard In or Out?
« Reply #810 on: April 23, 2022, 05:01:57 PM »
I see one poster getting his knickers wet over nothing

Offline gpbarr

• GM : 31.03.2017
« Reply #811 on: April 23, 2022, 05:10:09 PM »
You know what - I'm out of patience. Seen enough to know this isn't going to work.

Poor tactics, poor team selections, poor man-management (*telling the players' they're shite and they're going to be replaced in the summer).

Don't give this chancer a penny - Get rid before the summer window.

The team are devoid of EVERYTHING resembling a coherent football team. Gerrard Out.
Spot on

The Gerrard apologists will be out in force again. But it’s inexcusable that after 22 games, that’s what he’s developed. OUT now

Offline Nii Lamptey

« Reply #812 on: April 23, 2022, 05:10:47 PM »
You know what - I'm out of patience. Seen enough to know this isn't going to work.

Poor tactics, poor team selections, poor man-management (*telling the players' they're shite and they're going to be replaced in the summer).

Don't give this chancer a penny - Get rid before the summer window.

The team are devoid of EVERYTHING resembling a coherent football team. Gerrard Out.
Spot on

Yawn.....

Quite an apt response, seeing as that's what most Villa fans watching the game would have spent the afternoon doing. Turgid football.

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #813 on: April 23, 2022, 05:15:57 PM »
Well thanks for marking my paper, I find that a bit rude but you obviously have some issues.
You might need to consider that yours is not the only valid opinion on here and you are not the final arbiter.

Or you could read it that I was sharing my opinion that the stuff in the middle wasn't particularly important. Crossing it out was just easier and I didn't expect anyone to get upset over it, particulalry given how often I've seen, on this forum, lines snipped from a quote or something altered with a 'fixed that for you' comment.
I have not seen crossing out like that on here.
Too full of your own self importance to realise.

Whatever you say.
Aspergers?

For someone calling me rude that's a truly pathetic reply, not a surprise though.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #814 on: April 23, 2022, 05:19:40 PM »
Please play nicely.

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #815 on: April 23, 2022, 05:22:46 PM »
We appear to be seeing the Benitez playbook, but missing some crucial elements. He's got the negative, eye-bleeding football down pat. It's the not losing and sometimes winning thing he's still to get to grips with.

Offline PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2025
« Reply #816 on: April 23, 2022, 05:27:24 PM »
I’d hazard a guess that to some on here the exact same performance and result today had it been under Deano would have been heralded as a solid point.

Yes the performance wasn’t great, but a team lacking in confidence after a run of defeats is hardly surprising. A point away isn’t to be sniffed at.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #817 on: April 23, 2022, 05:27:43 PM »
We appear to be seeing the Benitez playbook, but missing some crucial elements. He's got the negative, eye-bleeding football down pat. It's the not losing and sometimes winning thing he's still to get to grips with.

Good summary Mr West London Resident

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #818 on: April 23, 2022, 05:28:04 PM »
Tony Pulis reincarnated.

Offline TonyD

« Reply #819 on: April 23, 2022, 05:29:58 PM »
If takes real effort to make that group of players play so shite. 

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #820 on: April 23, 2022, 05:30:24 PM »
Well thanks for marking my paper, I find that a bit rude but you obviously have some issues.
You might need to consider that yours is not the only valid opinion on here and you are not the final arbiter.

Or you could read it that I was sharing my opinion that the stuff in the middle wasn't particularly important. Crossing it out was just easier and I didn't expect anyone to get upset over it, particulalry given how often I've seen, on this forum, lines snipped from a quote or something altered with a 'fixed that for you' comment.

Whatever you say.
Aspergers?

You were actually winning. Then you have to go and spoil it all.

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #821 on: April 23, 2022, 05:51:40 PM »

Whatever you say.
Aspergers?

That's offensive, discriminatory and unpleasant. Get a grip of yourself.

Online LukeJames

« Reply #822 on: April 23, 2022, 05:52:25 PM »
Im just not sure but im leaning towards out. I dont think theres any chance of him going though.

I'm almost certain what will happen though is we'll spunk one hundred odd million in the summer on older players on big contracts and then be looking for another new manager around November.

Online edgysatsuma89

« Reply #823 on: April 23, 2022, 05:53:35 PM »

Whatever you say.
Aspergers?

Whatever emotions my autistic nephew can or cannot read, I can guarantee he'd still figure out you were a prick for replying with that.

Offline Beard82

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #824 on: April 23, 2022, 05:54:04 PM »
Im just not sure but im leaning towards out. I dont think theres any chance of him going though.

I'm almost certain what will happen though is we'll spunk one hundred odd million in the summer on older players on big contracts and then be looking for another new manager around November.
I think this is the most likely thing to happen - but hopefully not

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal