collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Emi Buendia - Injured  (Read 237442 times)

Online algy

• GM : 23.03.2025
Re: Emi Buendia - Signed
« Reply #1140 on: December 24, 2021, 11:55:59 AM »
They really ought to bring back the birch for stuff like this. Our standards as a society are through the floor. I'm well out of it.

At least here, they have dignified celebrations, such as this evening's radish festival, where holy icons are carved from giant radishes.
That radish festival sounds like something I'd need to see with my own eyes.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #1141 on: December 24, 2021, 11:58:33 AM »
Maybe it might not be season for this sort of thing, but you know those 'wholesome family photos', the black and white, informal and playful but professionally made ones of the family, kind of lolling around on the floor together.

I fucking hate them with an admittedly unjustified passion, although thankfully so does my wife.

Offline Pat Mustard

« Reply #1142 on: December 24, 2021, 12:21:59 PM »
Maybe it might not be season for this sort of thing, but you know those 'wholesome family photos', the black and white, informal and playful but professionally made ones of the family, kind of lolling around on the floor together.

I fucking hate them with an admittedly unjustified passion, although thankfully so does my wife.

Amen.  They always seem to be in the houses of people with some bollocks statement like 'Live, Laugh, Love' stencilled on the wall together with a clock the size of a centre circle.  The massive Twats.

Online Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #1143 on: December 24, 2021, 12:35:40 PM »

Amen.  They always seem to be in the houses of people with some bollocks statement like 'Live, Laugh, Love' stencilled on the wall together with a clock the size of a centre circle.  The massive Twats.

What, you think they live in a rented AirBnB apartment?

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #1144 on: December 24, 2021, 12:58:51 PM »

We've never had any profssional photos done of our lot. We've got hundreds of normal photos (camera phone etc) of our eldest daughter, slightly fewer of our son who's two years younger, and then hardly any at all of the rest of them. Once one of them has learned to walk, you've seen it all before and the attraction wears off!

Online LeeB

« Reply #1145 on: December 24, 2021, 01:32:34 PM »

We've never had any professional photos done of our lot. We've got hundreds of normal photos (camera phone etc) of our eldest daughter, slightly fewer of our son who's two years younger, and then hardly any at all of the rest of them. Once one of them has learned to walk, you've seen it all before and the attraction wears off!

Same here mate, my youngest is quite miffed by the comparative lack of content.

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #1146 on: December 24, 2021, 02:38:17 PM »

We've never had any professional photos done of our lot. We've got hundreds of normal photos (camera phone etc) of our eldest daughter, slightly fewer of our son who's two years younger, and then hardly any at all of the rest of them. Once one of them has learned to walk, you've seen it all before and the attraction wears off!

Same here mate, my youngest is quite miffed by the comparative lack of content.

Of my 2 we've got a lot more photos of the youngest because she is always wanting to be on camera whereas my son hates having his photo taken. Probably the only time we have more photos of him is the 6-18months stage where it's a similar story to Risso.

Offline VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #1147 on: December 24, 2021, 02:53:58 PM »

Ha Ha dont forget living my best life and all that

Offline Risso

« Reply #1148 on: December 24, 2021, 04:48:43 PM »

And the "It's Gin o'clock" coasters.

Offline Villa Lew

• GM : 16.08.2024
« Reply #1149 on: December 25, 2021, 09:43:04 AM »
Happy 25th birthday Emi

Online LeeB

« Reply #1150 on: December 25, 2021, 10:42:20 AM »

"Keep Calm and Stop Stoving My Head In For Being A Trite ******"

Online Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
« Reply #1151 on: December 25, 2021, 10:48:09 AM »

Don't forget to 'Live every moment, Laugh every day, Love beyond words' and remember 'Life is too short to drink bad wine'.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #1152 on: December 25, 2021, 11:22:01 AM »
We’ve got:

“This home has endless love and laundry”

“All you need is love (and a cat)”

Numerous Buddhas

2 portraits of Weller (cheers JD), and one each of Bob Marley & Lucky Luciano, the GOAT gangster.

I’m only partly responsible for this.

Offline Risso

« Reply #1153 on: December 25, 2021, 01:11:08 PM »

I might market the H&V version for grumpy old blokes, 'Argue, moan, defecate.'

Online eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #1154 on: December 25, 2021, 02:04:24 PM »
Seems apt. "How do you wipe yer arse (at Christmas)?"

Anyway, today is our Emi's special birthday as he reaches a quarter of a century on earth. Not sure why he wasn't called Jésus but he's our own personal one, so salud to the family Goodday!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal