collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Villa Park Redevelopment by langleylions
[Today at 08:53:52 AM]

Gordon Cowans by Pete3206
[Today at 08:51:36 AM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by algy
[Today at 08:04:45 AM]

FFP by Chris Harte
[Today at 07:52:57 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 07:10:41 AM]

Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Allan C
[Today at 06:23:47 AM]

Recent Posts

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by langleylions
[Today at 08:53:52 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Pete3206
[Today at 08:51:36 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Ads
[Today at 08:47:18 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Villan82
[Today at 08:43:09 AM]

[Today at 08:38:11 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Villan82
[Today at 08:34:31 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Gareth
[Today at 08:27:22 AM]

[Today at 08:26:47 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Emi Buendia - Injured  (Read 232359 times)

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
Re: Emi Buendia
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2021, 08:30:28 PM »
It's one thing laughing at the salty Arsenal twats on the internet, but fuck me, check out the Norwich fans.

For years they've been my absolute least favourite small, yo-yo club delusional ****** who think they're Bayern Munich when they occasionally get promoted. Some of the stuff coming from them this evening is laughable.

What a bunch of risible, bitter wurzels.

That's how I feel about Brizzle City

Great point.

That Lee Johnson ******, too, when he was their manager. Jesus.

Remember we played them here, they were doing well and saying all week how they were going to turn us over, Johnson was telling the press we're not famous anymore, not a big club anymore etc etc, then we put 5 past them and he shat the bed in his press conference because we were being disrespectful by singing '5-0 on your big day out' (or whatever the score was at the time).

Online SamTheMouse

• Location: The Land of the Fragrant Founders of Human Rights, Fine Wines & Bikinis
  • GM : 03.11.2024
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2021, 08:31:01 PM »
Early Birthday and Christmas present for Emi as well as us. His birthday is December 25th.

Slightly disappointing that he's not called Jesùs.

His parents missed an open goal there.

Offline Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2021, 08:34:40 PM »
Can't remember the last time we signed someone and every single supporter of their former club was gutted and thought we'd signed their one outstanding player.

Young from Watford?

Offline Jon Crofts

• GM : PCM
« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2021, 08:35:43 PM »
It's one thing laughing at the salty Arsenal twats on the internet, but fuck me, check out the Norwich fans.

For years they've been my absolute least favourite small, yo-yo club delusional ****** who think they're Bayern Munich when they occasionally get promoted. Some of the stuff coming from them this evening is laughable.

One I particularly liked was ‘Villa isn’t the step up I was hoping he’d take’   Precious lot aren’t they.

richtheholtender

« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2021, 08:37:12 PM »
Can't remember the last time we signed someone and every single supporter of their former club was gutted and thought we'd signed their one outstanding player.

Young from Watford?

Martinez last year got that sort of reaction. They were gutted.

Online Stu82

• GM : 29.09.2024
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2021, 08:37:33 PM »
All I'm going to say is that today has been a Buen dia.

That's very good 👍

Muy beuno

Offline Border villan

• Carrying out missionary work on the Welsh border.
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2021, 08:53:25 PM »
…… and Samatta puns are still banned.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2021, 08:57:49 PM »

One I particularly liked was ‘Villa isn’t the step up I was hoping he’d take’   Precious lot aren’t they.

Also a lot of them saying how they would understand him going to Arsenal, but Villa 'aren't even playing in Europe next season'.

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2021, 09:00:53 PM »
For deluded fans I think Norwich are second only to Southampton.

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2021, 09:05:33 PM »
I just hope he's not the replacement !  I was going to comment that equally he doesn't turn out to be a John McGinn great in the championship slightly better than average in the premiership, but comments from Norwich fans seem to suggest he is the real deal. 

Offline Lastfootstamper

« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2021, 09:07:48 PM »
Bit disappointed if I’m honest, I mean, he’s with the Argentine National team and there’s that little fella that’s quite handy and we haven’t signed him yet.

The age, mate. Doesn't fit our 'profile', apparently. Load of old bollocks, Smith out, Lange out, Purslow out, etc...

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2021, 09:08:21 PM »

Great point.

Remember we played them here, they were doing well and saying all week how they were going to turn us over, Johnson was telling the press we're not famous anymore, not a big club anymore etc etc, then we put 5 past them and he shat the bed in his press conference because we were being disrespectful by singing '5-0 on your big day out' (or whatever the score was at the time).

Yep and funny he ballsed up Sunderland’s promotion. Nothing against Sunderland, but funny for Johnson.

Offline Jon Crofts

« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2021, 09:10:44 PM »

Great point.

Yep and funny he ballsed up Sunderland’s promotion. Nothing against Sunderland, but funny for Johnson.

Lee ‘2 home ends’ Johnson.

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2021, 09:11:23 PM »
Arsenal and Norwich fans upset, marvellous.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2021, 09:11:49 PM »

Actually I have a long standing friend Norwich fan of 30 years and he is fairly philosophical.

They don't have mega billionaire owners unlike many of the Championship teams.
Thinks it is a great deal all round as long as they secured add ons and sell on clause which seems a positive for us

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal