collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Plucky Naive Aston Villa 1-3 Penalty United post match thread  (Read 14078 times)

Offline Edvard Remberg

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/69507054@N00/
  • GM : 17.10.2024
Re: Plucky Naive Aston Villa 1-3 Penalty United post match thread
« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2021, 05:19:43 PM »
Luiz fucked up, mings made his usual fuck up, but I bet the ref gets the blame on here.
Are you only on here to antagonise other Villa fans?
Yes

Offline jwarry

« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2021, 05:22:56 PM »
Enough now Mods get rid of this idiot

Offline steamer

« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2021, 05:23:05 PM »
I didn't see Ollie even appealing for anything, if he had of taken a dive with no contact and appealed for a pen then fair enough but it looked like the keeper caught his knee and Ollie didn't even appeal so how can it be deemed as a dive?
Same as Grealish when goal not Given at C.Palace despite him not appealing
Sure club will challenge the 2nd yellow
you cannot appeal a yellow card
Yeah you are right, interesting to see how we will line up without Watkins

Offline martyn ellis

• http://www.martin-martyn.co.uk
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2021, 05:25:57 PM »
Andy Hinchcliffe take a bow. The most biased, one-sided commentary ever, topped by his 'his hand was not in an unnatural position, it's never a penalty' comment. The smug smartarse. Even when i'm not particularly interested in the two teams playing, his comments drive me up the wall.

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2021, 05:29:13 PM »
Bad mistake from Doug he needs to stop those. He should be acutely aware that of all the teams that try to buy pens Manure are the kings of this cynical approach. I still think Doug will be a cracking player, but he needs a break to refresh.

Offline RamboandBruno

« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2021, 05:31:13 PM »
Andy Hinchcliffe take a bow. The most biased, one-sided commentary ever, topped by his 'his hand was not in an unnatural position, it's never a penalty' comment. The smug smartarse. Even when i'm not particularly interested in the two teams playing, his comments drive me up the wall.

Completely agree with this, he’s awful every time he co-commentates. He was the one just after half time joking about which minute Man U would equalise, disgusting. The most one eyed co commentator ever. Have to say BT is far more superior to this shower in sky. I literally cannot bear that fucker souness

Offline Villatillidie1982

« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2021, 05:31:41 PM »
Luiz fucked up, mings made his usual fuck up, but I bet the ref gets the blame on here.
What’s that smell?
The goal wasn’t Mings’ fault. Konsa lost concentration.

Offline Grocer

« Reply #112 on: May 09, 2021, 05:33:00 PM »
I long for the day when we have a team good enough to twat these ******. That's one of the reason I like what's happened at man city. Despite their dirty money at least they have turned around a similar situation to us and now regularly smack these fuckers. Long may it stay that way and sooner we can start doing that the better  this world will be.

This this this.

Thirded

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019

Offline Nii Lamptey

« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2021, 05:35:49 PM »
Not angry at the result - Just a feeling of inevitability.

It's a generation since we beat this stinking lot at home, so after going 1-0 up, my gut said they'd grab their standard penalty and go on from there. And as sure as night turns into day, there it was!  :(

Martinez - Should have done better for the Greenwood goal (and possibly went to early for big ears' penalty)
Targett - One of our better players. As one of his biggest critics last season (and early this season up to Liverpool game), I'd say he's up there for player of the season.
Mings - Got done by Greenwood, but generally assured.
Konsa - Improved performance on Everton game
Cash - Jury is stilll out for me. Yes, he needs more protection from the right winger, but still don't see that he's a better option than Freddie.
McGinn - Our best midfielder today by a mile. Passing was improved on Everton game too.
Doug - Thought he was playing well until the Pogba brain fart
Barkley - No. Just no.
Traore - Sparks of quality, great goal, but needs to work MUCH harder without the ball.
El Ghazi - He'll make way for Jack against Everton hopefully - Not great today. We're due El Goalzi turning up soon surely, rather than El Garbage?
Watkins - Quite blunt up front today. Can only remember him having the one chance just before HT? Silly attempt at getting a penalty against this lot when already on a yellow.
*Smith should have brought Davis on much earlier to help share the burden up front.

One day. One day we WILL beat this lot! Realised today that yes, I still hate Man United.

Offline andrew08

• GM : 12.09.2021
« Reply #115 on: May 09, 2021, 05:38:31 PM »
And the ref being from Manchester? But doesn’t support a team. Come on ! I’ve never in my 55 years on the planet known any football fan who doesn’t declare even a vague affinity for a team. Who does his Dad support then? It’s complete bollox said to fit the fact that he’s a high quality ref (he is of course) that they want to use. Just don’t give him games involving them it’s not hard.

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2021, 05:42:04 PM »
The decision to send Watkins off is about as bad a decision as I’ve seen.  Awful. 

Offline LukeJames

« Reply #117 on: May 09, 2021, 05:42:18 PM »
I think i'm more pissed off with Luiz than Manchester born Kavanagh.

We must of worked all fucking week on not giving them the opportunity to flop over in the area. Stupid, stupid decision.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #118 on: May 09, 2021, 05:47:55 PM »

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #119 on: May 09, 2021, 05:49:16 PM »
A mad three minutes killed us and Cavani coming on didn't help, he was great. A bit more belief and a better referee, we would have got something out of the game. I wasn't sure what the Ramsey sub was about, that didn't help at all. Chucky for Barkley would have been my choice.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal