collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Villa Park Redevelopment by Clampy
[Today at 11:52:46 AM]

Gordon Cowans by Nunkin1965
[Today at 11:01:49 AM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by Nev
[Today at 10:25:19 AM]

FFP by thick_mike
[Today at 10:19:47 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Baldy
[Today at 10:14:15 AM]

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Ian.
[Today at 10:01:07 AM]

Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jon Moss  (Read 14255 times)

Offline Proposition Joe

Re: Jon Moss
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2021, 08:09:40 PM »
Jon Moss Side more like it, after that. Bdum-tish.

Online ez

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2021, 08:12:13 PM »
Load of crap isn't it. They can spin it all they like but that goal will be disallowed 999 times out of 1000.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2021, 08:12:19 PM »
It’s quiz time.

What do Aston Villa and George O’Dowd have in common?

I won’t provide the answer for fear of getting banned.

Offline rougegorge

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2021, 08:13:09 PM »
He is a disgrace to the league. A shocker.

Second worst only to Friend.
We were just saying the same thing. Moss and Kevin ‘you’re no Friend of mine’ are the worst.

Offline baddowvillans

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2021, 08:13:17 PM »
So the reality is that the advice to linesman to delay putting up their flag on the basis the goal can be subsequent disallowed doesn't work in this ONE convenient scenario.  And do we believe that that was in the lino's head when he didn't raise his flag after Mings played the ball?

Offline ktvillan

• Location: In the land of Gazi Baba, pushing water uphill wth a fork
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2021, 08:13:25 PM »
Let us not forget Moss is the ref who refused us a blatant handball penalty at Arsenal last season, where the ball was hit at the Arsenal defender’s arm from about 5 times further than that header was launched at Cash tonight.  He was also the clown who awarded a penalty to Fernandes for jumping onto Konsa.  And then tonight.  The bloke is a grade a tool of a ref but his VARs are equally culpable.  And none of them ever seem to be held accountable for their fuck ups. 

Online CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2021, 08:14:05 PM »
It’s not his fault.

He’s got to give the nation what it wants, what the league wants.
Secretly we all want to watch Liverpool and the Manchester clubs fight for the title.

I can’t wait.

But you’re absolutely right, 100%. It’s what the PL want. Little old Villa putting up a battling fight to show what a great league it is, but the big worldwide brand gets the 3 important points.

Corrupt, corrupt from the bottom to the top.

Offline mrfuse

• GM : 28.02.2023
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2021, 08:14:06 PM »
According to the rules it was a goal. I’m more angry with mings, how many times has he cost us now.

I'm sorry im not having Mings being blamed for that.

He controlled the ball because the City player was clearly offside.

Offline PhilVill

• Centre Right, but nice with it 😉😙
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2021, 08:15:41 PM »
Happy to contribute to Dean's fine as he is a fucking prick, no argument from me.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2021, 08:16:25 PM »
It’s offside. Simple. They’ll argue black is white that there was something which made the phase of play different and he was therefore on but it’s bollocks. Imagine the other way round and is getting that ?

Think of the ones we've had offside aswell this season, McGinn rocket at Arsenal that was chalked off because Barkley was sort of standing near the keeper and Watkins shoulder offside v West Ham because the defender practically had him in a headlock.

What a load of rubbish when you see a clear offside like that ignored because of a barmy interpretation of the law.

BTW is this the first time we're not bothering with post match thread and just going to slag Moss off. If so excellent.

Offline TopDeck113

• GM : 27.07.2023
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2021, 08:17:51 PM »
Please could someone please explain something, because I've got a Citeh supporting mate (who now lives in New Zealand) messaging me over his Corn Flakes telling me it was the right decision.   If Mings had simply caught the ball, which way would the free-kick have gone?  For the original off-side offence or the deliberate hand ball?

Offline ktvillan

• Location: In the land of Gazi Baba, pushing water uphill wth a fork
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2021, 08:18:12 PM »
It’s not his fault.

He’s got to give the nation what it wants, what the league wants.
Secretly we all want to watch Liverpool and the Manchester clubs fight for the title.

I can’t wait.

But you’re absolutely right, 100%. It’s what the PL want. Little old Villa putting up a battling fight to show what a great league it is, but the big worldwide brand gets the 3 important points.

Corrupt, corrupt from the bottom to the top.

In a game where small margins make huge differences there are still far too many marginal decisions that go in favour of team like Liverpool, Citeh and Yanited.  I though VAR would help to level it out by embarassing some of them into correcting their appalling  decisions but far from it -  because there is no accountability. They can't even use the excuse of pressure from the crowd these days, it just seems to be pure unadulterated and ingrained bias.

Offline Mellin

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2021, 08:19:01 PM »
Yep, no post match required. I just want to slag this fat ****** off. Didn't realise he was the Fernandes/Konsa and Arsenal ref. That's just dialled the seethe up to defcon 5

Those 3 decisions against Arsenal, United and City. Says it all really. Strike him off.

Offline jwarry

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2021, 08:19:18 PM »
Bizarrely Walton said it was offside at the time then re read the rules and agreed with the VAR! OMG even he didn’t know! Just shocking!!

Online Sdwbvf

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2021, 08:20:00 PM »
If Mings had caught it they would have found a way to give them a penalty and send Mings off

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal