collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jammy B*****ds again 2-1 Aston Villa post match thread  (Read 23349 times)

Offline steamer

Re: Jammy B*****ds again 2-1 Aston Villa post match thread
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2021, 10:14:50 PM »
Obligatory Mings moment and statuatory  penalty , it is the way it is.
Fuck the Fuckers.

Offline Bermuda Villa

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2021, 10:14:56 PM »
We went toe to toe and yet again were fucked by the referee. How you can not ask him to go and review it shows that there is massive favoritism. Livid.

Another good performance and it shows we are on the right trajectory.

UTV

Offline FrankyH

• GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2021, 10:15:33 PM »
They  celebrated like they had won the League at the final whistle , which means they know they were in a tough game. Matty Cash was MOTM for me.

Offline dorsetvillian

• GM : PCM
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2021, 10:15:39 PM »
Very good performance. Yet another  penalty. It's so infuriating. I really liked that we didn't show Utd any respect.

Offline LukeJames

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2021, 10:15:46 PM »
We need to get Jack back on the left, we look far more dangerous when he's there.

Also i'd have Cash on all set piece deliveries from now on.

Offline ktvillan

• Location: In the land of Gazi Baba, pushing water uphill wth a fork
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2021, 10:15:56 PM »
Pogba initiates any contact with Luiz and then trips himself up.  Unfortunately these days those seem to to be given, especialy if it's ManYew.  Luiz was daft to give him the opportunity.  That said I very much doubt that penalty would be given to us at the other end.

Oliver let us down by failing to card several of their players sooner for persistent fouling to break up play.

We need to convert more of our chances - not sure Ollie is the prolific scorer we need at this level.

Probably Pogba's best game for them for ages, but thought Fernandes wasn't up to much until the pen.  Rashford gets himself  offside an awful lot.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 10:18:35 PM by ktvillan »

Offline supertom

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2021, 10:16:34 PM »
Thought we played well. It was a good game, unfortunately spoiled by fucking VAR again. It should have worked in our favour on this occasion, but of course this is Penchester Utd, so it didn't. Not a pen in a million years for me.

We were unlucky. Everyone put in a shift again. Cash was excellent and did well considering Traore switched off a few times at the back and left him isolated. His delivery was great. Grealish looked great too. Watkins put in a shift but just seemed to lack confidence in the box. Hopefully the drought isn't starting to needle him because he's doing well aside. He should have buried a header in the second half.
Martinez once again, superb.

What I love about the side is the way we break with pace and purpose and we're often incisive now (occasionally we're perhaps over confident, Dougy backheeling just outside his own penalty area for example, and Traore a couple of times when inside his own half was pushing his luck). We looked a match for Utd for most of the game. A draw would have been a fair result I think.

Offline Sdwbvf

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2021, 10:16:40 PM »
I hate United and all their fans. But I thought it was a penalty. A soft one but it was a penalty. Fortunately with this lockdown business I don't have to see or speak to any plastics for ages. Bring on the spurs, we have it in it to beat them.

Offline Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2021, 10:16:53 PM »
The jammy fuckers. That poisonous whiskey faced old ****** still sits in the stand and the refs still feel that intimidation. Foul after foul went unchecked, reluctantly the ref booked them when he felt he couldn't hold back anymore. Glancing up to the murderous glare of the Govan cheat with fear.

Fuck them and their horrible club, and next time you hear a jocular reference to ""Fergie time", remember tonight.

It's fuckin' naked cheating.

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2021, 10:17:53 PM »
Engaging attempt but no Havana's will be distributed.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2021, 10:18:32 PM »
We played well, on another day we could have been the winners.

We're a good side but some of the players need a breather.

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2021, 10:18:50 PM »
Need to kick something.

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2021, 10:19:20 PM »
The penalty was inevitable after we scored from the quick free kick. You just know it’s going to happen at the first opportunity. Never a penalty in a million years. Apart from that I thought it was a good game. Utd very quick and incisive going forward. Villa slower but patient attacking and great shape all game after an iffy first 10 mins and I thought we deserved a point. We looked very assured most of the time even under pressure. We’re hard done by today.

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2021, 10:19:50 PM »
They’re ****** and cynical ****** at that. Mings though cost us a goal and switched off to give Pogba the chance he should have scored. It’s not good enough from him at the moment.

Offline supertom

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2021, 10:20:15 PM »
We played well, on another day we could have been the winners.

We're a good side but some of the players need a breather.
Watkins I think in particular needs a break. Much as I'd like to go for an FA Cup run, we've got to be looking at rotating 2-3 in the next game. I undoubtedly think Liverpool will too.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal