collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Matty Cash - signed  (Read 85102 times)

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
Re: Matty Cash - signed
« Reply #765 on: December 05, 2021, 11:22:01 PM »
I'm a happily married man, but many more performances like today's and if the opportunity presented itself I'd gladly have Matty's babies!!!!

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #766 on: December 05, 2021, 11:25:13 PM »
I think he was very wasteful again with very good possession in the final 3rd.

Offline john2710

« Reply #767 on: December 06, 2021, 12:06:47 AM »
Got the run around in the first half but was much better in the second. I've got no problems with him defensively.

But has little or no product in attack particularly crossing. Which is surprising as a former winger & probably explains the change. Needs to improve this aspect of his game.

Offline ROBBO

• GM : 15.01.2025
« Reply #768 on: December 06, 2021, 01:20:07 AM »
Never questioned his defending, although he had a torrid time the first thirty minutes, but I have never seen anything in his game that says he can be a top wing back.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #769 on: December 06, 2021, 07:50:45 AM »
Barnes had his number completely first half yesterday, but fair play to him, Cash stood off him a bit more second half, and Barnes hardly had a sniff. Next thing he needs to do is cut out the overhit crosses. All in all he played very well though.

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
« Reply #770 on: December 06, 2021, 08:03:06 AM »
I thought he was brilliant yesterday.

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #771 on: December 06, 2021, 08:44:19 AM »
Barnes had his number completely first half yesterday, but fair play to him, Cash stood off him a bit more second half, and Barnes hardly had a sniff. Next thing he needs to do is cut out the overhit crosses. All in all he played very well though.
With the Gerrard tactic to pushing the full backs on and getting Cash into the positions he did against Citeh and many times yesterday. He is going to need to improve this aspect of his game an awful lot.

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #772 on: December 06, 2021, 09:03:49 AM »
The crossing from both fullbacks yesterday was pretty gash.
And Cash needs to stop trying to score worldies every time he gets the ball within 30 yards of the goal.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #773 on: December 06, 2021, 09:17:05 AM »
Definitely need a rb to compete with him for me. His 1st half performance was really poor. His crossing was dreadful and alot of wasteful balls. We cant afford to do that agaonst a team like liverpool

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #774 on: December 06, 2021, 09:24:16 AM »

Yeah, that's how I saw it. He had the same problem on Wednesday but he got to grips with Sterling in that game too, and in fairness those two are as tough as you're going to face. He's got a heart like a lion, he never gives it up.

He at least adapted his overhit crosses into effective clearances from tight spots in his own corner in the second half.

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
« Reply #775 on: December 06, 2021, 11:30:54 AM »

Yeah, that's how I saw it. He had the same problem on Wednesday but he got to grips with Sterling in that game too, and in fairness those two are as tough as you're going to face. He's got a heart like a lion, he never gives it up.

Mane next.

Offline VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #776 on: December 06, 2021, 11:37:16 AM »

Mane next.

EEEK

Infairness the whole team pressed better second half so he wasnt isolated

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #777 on: December 06, 2021, 02:08:51 PM »
He has been emboldened by the Everton goal (with his wrong foot!) and shoots a lot more. Sorry Cashy, your 8 goals a season with Forest days are gone for good.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #778 on: December 06, 2021, 02:10:22 PM »
I'm a happily married man, but many more performances like today's and if the opportunity presented itself I'd gladly have Matty's babies!!!!

If your baby was a boy, depending on who was deemed the mother, you might worry about his lack of hair from adulthood on.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #779 on: December 06, 2021, 04:51:01 PM »
He's a good player, growing in confidence. His did overhit his crosses yesterday but defensively he did well. He tackles more aggressively than pretty much anyone else in the squad, and for that he gets a bonus point.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal