collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Season Ticket renewal  (Read 18289 times)

Offline martyn ellis

• http://www.martin-martyn.co.uk
Season Ticket renewal
« on: August 11, 2020, 05:50:46 PM »
Just had a panic on season ticket renewal (everything is so upside down these days i'd forgotten about it) and find my login details don;t work and the office is closed for the day. What's the drill? What happens before they allow fans back in? is there any modification on price. probably should wait till tomorrow to speak to someone but if anyone has any info I'd be grateful

Offline CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
Re: Season Ticket renewal
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 05:52:30 PM »
Just had a panic on season ticket renewal (everything is so upside down these days i'd forgotten about it) and find my login details don;t work and the office is closed for the day. What's the drill? What happens before they allow fans back in? is there any modification on price. probably should wait till tomorrow to speak to someone but if anyone has any info I'd be grateful

I wouldn’t panic. I don’t think anyone will be going back to football stadiums for a while, and when they do, it will be a lottery as to who gets in and who doesn’t.

Offline WilliamStanding

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 05:56:09 PM »
I wouldn’t worry about it too much - no vaccine = half full stadiums if we are lucky for years to come.

Offline martyn ellis

• http://www.martin-martyn.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 06:25:27 PM »
Thanks for putting my mind at rest. You never quite know what the situation is in these troubled times.

Offline CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2020, 06:37:57 PM »
Thanks for putting my mind at rest. You never quite know what the situation is in these troubled times.

I think we’re fortunate that Villa are holding fire until circumstances change.

I heard West Ham are charging fans for their ST’s as normal and will refund later for the games they miss! When later might be is anyone’s guess.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 06:40:21 PM by CT »

Offline algy

• GM : 23.03.2025
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2020, 06:38:21 PM »
Everton are reportedly looking at season tickets allowing you in for 1 in 3 games. So i'd expect something like that.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2020, 06:42:52 PM »
You have to attend 2 in every 3 Everton games if you've been bad.

Offline exigo

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2020, 07:55:14 PM »
Can see them waiting until the fixtures are announced, so that if they have to do some sort of 1 in 3 season ticket, that it's fair (or at least perceived as fair) to everybody. A mix of big and lesser games whichever 'bubble' you're in.

Offline andyh

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2020, 10:57:31 AM »
Has anybody who opted for a credit rather than a refund from last season heard anything yet?
I would have thought that process would have been much easier and therefore quicker to administer and complete than refunds.

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2020, 11:29:58 AM »

I think we’re fortunate that Villa are holding fire until circumstances change.

I heard West Ham are charging fans for their ST’s as normal and will refund later for the games they miss! When later might be is anyone’s guess.

a West Ham season ticket holder told me that they have been asked to pay a third upfront to guarantee a slot in the ballot for the chance to go to a game...

UTV
The Doc

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2020, 11:47:25 AM »
https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2020/july/27-july/season-ticket-renewals-open-202021-premier-league-season

3 options. All prices frozen.
•Renew now to enter a ballot for the anticipated 1 in 3 attendance, get refunded whenever you lose out.
•Transfer to a friend for a season if you feel you'll be too wary all season but don't want to lose out because of it.
•Pay a 30% deposit, no ballot, but can pay a pro-rata top up once the ground is back to 70% capacity, or if that doesn't happen it'll be carried over to the following season.

Offline Dr Butler

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2020, 11:55:12 AM »
cheers LFS that clears up my misunderstanding of his explanation.

UTV
The Doc

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2020, 12:05:00 PM »

UTV
The Doc

You might want to check he knows he's gotta stump up the full amount if he wants to be in the ballot!

Offline Dr Butler

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2020, 12:22:35 PM »

UTV
The Doc

You might want to check he knows he's gotta stump up the full amount if he wants to be in the ballot!

I don't like him that much LFS  :D

as with most cocknee football fans...they know everything.

UTV
The Doc

Offline MalcolmP

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2020, 12:55:41 PM »
https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2020/july/27-july/season-ticket-renewals-open-202021-premier-league-season

3 options. All prices frozen.
•Renew now to enter a ballot for the anticipated 1 in 3 attendance, get refunded whenever you lose out.
•Transfer to a friend for a season if you feel you'll be too wary all season but don't want to lose out because of it.
•Pay a 30% deposit, no ballot, but can pay a pro-rata top up once the ground is back to 70% capacity, or if that doesn't happen it'll be carried over to the following season.

Best method - if 1/3rd capacity select ST holders for each game (on prorata basis) and charge 1/19th cost of ST price on per game basis that you get a ticket as you would for a cup match

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal