collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Spawny Vile bastards  (Read 50475 times)

Online Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
Re: Spawny Vile bastards
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2020, 05:10:44 PM »
They have no soul in Aston. Only true Brummies burst into tears at the mere mention of Alec Stock.

Online Deano's Mullet

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2020, 05:14:04 PM »
Don't  forget the Beluga darling.

It’s Wednesday, darling. Beluga is Tuesday. Wednesday is strawberries and cream day. Now where are my ascots?

Online Deano's Mullet

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2020, 05:18:16 PM »
They have no soul in Aston. Only true Brummies burst into tears at the mere mention of Alec Stock.

Aston and Witton are not Birmingham. And especially not that Sutton Coldfield but Solihull... yeah we can let that one pass. And just remember DVBs in satellite towns are not Brummies but glory hunters whereas Blues in those towns are proper Brummies who moved out. Never see a Villa shirt in town, DVBs, not that we let them anyways. Long live Paul Mitchell!

Offline Damo70

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2020, 05:26:20 PM »
Endless billionaires who keep rocking up intent on spending their fortune on us. Instead of market traders and hair dressers.

He was such a charlatan I suspect even his hairdressing certificate was fake. And no I haven't forgotten he promised to turn Small Heath into Asia's favourite club. Does anybody know if any of the planned BCFC theme bars have opened out there yet?

They are talking a lot about Scott Hogan on Small Time Alliance. They reckon he contributes bugger all if he isn't scoring and that he was anonymous after the restart. Then in the paragraph they are discussing shelling out about three million quid on him and forty grand a week wages.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2020, 05:27:16 PM »
Will no one think of the Bournemouth fans?

I have been thinking about them. Both of them  ;D

Offline Damo70

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2020, 05:33:44 PM »
Simon Jordan, speaking on TalkSport, had the following to say about this Bournemouth business. I don't think it's far wrong.

"If you put a lawyer in charge of a business you will end up in court. So when you are asking a lawyer what potential opportunities there are of course they are going to err on the favour of an opportunity for legal guys to get busy.

"Whenever we hear about legal issues around football, they run through the newspapers and come to nothing, because there is a set of protocols in football that clubs sign up to; one of them is match validity which is the exceptions where referees and technology make a mistake.

"There isn't a case.

"Comparing to Tevez and Mascherano which are clear and utter unequivocal breaches of rules which the clubs agreed, implemented and stand by is very different to compensation culture.

"There is no way games are going to be reversed and there is no way points are going to be brought back into the equation.

"But then we move into the territory of compensation culture, and this is specifically excluded by the nature of what they signed up for. What you are asking for is a legal framework for lawyers to find a place in sport where they can start to find a compensation culture mentality, which means 'when something goes wrong – compensation', 'when something goes wrong – compensation'.

"And that is not what sport was built for.

"I don't like this, and I don't think Bournemouth will do it.

"Ask a lawyer if they'll run this on a no win, no fee basis, and see how clearly they say 'not sure about that one'."

"The Premier League is the sum of all its parts. If Bournemouth, or any of the other 19 clubs, didn't want that technology or had questions about the nature of how it was set up, they had their opportunity to say to Richard Masters or Richard Scudamore before him, 'we are not having that because it doesn't do this'.

"When you don't do that, you can't predict the future.

"Bournemouth got relegated because they were poor, they got relegated because they deserved to get relegated."

I have always genuinely liked Simon Jordan and he seems to have a soft spot for the Villa. Before the takeover he was speaking a lot about Villa on Talksport to the point I suspected he may have been involved if and when we were taken over.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2020, 05:37:20 PM »
This thread is not about liking people.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2020, 05:42:28 PM »
This thread is not about liking people.

Gary Newbon "Are you going to smile now you have won the league Ron"?

Ron Saunders "Life isn't all about smiling Gary".

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2020, 05:46:55 PM »
Those were the days.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2020, 05:49:20 PM »
And we didn't deserve that Ipswich beat us three times disgrace how Middlesbrough played.

Online Deano's Mullet

« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2020, 05:53:35 PM »
Bloody Chris Swailes heading into his own net in the last minute, Ipswich vs Villa 1995. Helped keep them poxy Vilers up!

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2020, 05:57:36 PM »
I always refer back to the summer of 2018. Stoney Broke Tony Bloke was taking them to oblivion and it was simply delicious. Not paying wages, flogging off car parks to pay the leccy bills, a massive FFP hit around the corner, and a dodgy Chinese owner who would only ever sell to another dodgy Chinese owner, because that's what we'd been told to expect. They were on a perfect trajectory to "do a Pompey" and with any luck, eff off down into the non-leagues.

So what happened? There was no selling to any other dodgy Chinese owners. Instead, out of nowhere came two knights in shining armour and within a year they were in the promised land. Even that process fell kindly for them. Albion were a better side than them but lost all their strikers when they met in the playoffs. Of course, vile won the penalty shootout, I'd have expected nothing less. But it was ok, Leeds were an even better side who would muller them in the final after winning at perennial bottlers Derby. Who'd have thought Leeds would press the self destruct button in that second leg, thereby effectively handing vile a bye to the premier league?

And now of course, we had the Sheffield United non-goal.

I'd say that's a pretty lucky two years. Any chance we might escape our 10 year predicament in such a manner? I somehow have my doubts, because you just don't get luck like that do you?

Can we get this somehow put to music? Preferably ‘Dry your eyes’ by their Chief Chav, or the Our Tune thing that Simon Bates used to do on Radio 1.  Let’s have Jasper Carrott reading it too.  I could listen to it all day.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2020, 05:58:43 PM »
Should have been banned from the European Cup Final, got away with it, probably because the EEC and the King of Holland are all Vile bastards.

Offline nigel

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2020, 06:11:49 PM »
Wonder if they’ll get on their high horse out our ladies team now we’re in the Women’s Super League with them?

Online Deano's Mullet

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2020, 06:16:38 PM »
Wonder if they’ll get on their high horse out our ladies team now we’re in the Women’s Super League with them?

They aren’t proper Brummie women. Not one Brummie accent amongst them. Our ladies carry the name of the city!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal