collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Spawny Vile bastards  (Read 50478 times)

Offline TopDeck113

• GM : 27.07.2023
Re: Spawny Vile bastards
« Reply #240 on: August 08, 2020, 04:18:23 PM »
Bristol's a great city. I quite like the fact that their football clubs are perenially rubbish. It adds an element of cool about the place.

That's exactly what those within the city of Manchester used to trade off.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #241 on: August 08, 2020, 04:58:20 PM »
One of their new coaches is called Vila.  One has called him a DVB. 

Offline wince

« Reply #242 on: August 08, 2020, 05:28:44 PM »
Spawney DVBs on the latest Barclays Bank advert.  Barclays marketing department must be full of DVBs

The noses are convinced the world is full of DVB's. Although the period where we had the future King, the governor of the bank of England and the Prime Minister all on our side was quite impressive. The noses are probably convinced that the Sheffield United 'ghost goal' was something to do with Tom Hanks and some Da Vinci Code conspiracy.

Tom hanks, another dvb who only beat the Germans in saving private Ryan because he was a spawny villa bastard. But they probably think da Vinci is s brand of foreign beer

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #243 on: August 08, 2020, 05:32:40 PM »

Offline Godfrey Brian

• GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #244 on: August 08, 2020, 06:54:41 PM »
The only problem i have with that is the idea that West Brom were the better side. We were the form side in English football for the final quarter of the season, no one in that league was better than us by the time we got to the playoffs.

The noses have a rather creepy romance with Smethwick when it comes to their mutual hatred of us. One other thing they have in common is that they don't necessarily let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Brilliant post.

Both my neighbours are stripeyfilth - the one keeps saying “I’m glad you stayed up so we can play you” when the absolute hatred is boiling through his stone cross eyes! My two year olds villa football they keeps going over his fence is the final nail!!

Had similar when I was younger. Every time we kicked a Villa football over into the garden of our stripey neighbour, we'd go to ask for it back and he'd say, "oh, but I think there's some shit on it," and point at the Villa badge. Every single time.
My neighbour was a Wolves fan.When my lads kicked their, unbadged,  football over the fence it would be returned weeks later with comments about the greatness of WWFC in Biro on it. They were just out of junior school, he was in his fifties!

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #245 on: August 08, 2020, 11:31:28 PM »
The only problem i have with that is the idea that West Brom were the better side. We were the form side in English football for the final quarter of the season, no one in that league was better than us by the time we got to the playoffs.

The noses have a rather creepy romance with Smethwick when it comes to their mutual hatred of us. One other thing they have in common is that they don't necessarily let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Brilliant post.

Both my neighbours are stripeyfilth - the one keeps saying “I’m glad you stayed up so we can play you” when the absolute hatred is boiling through his stone cross eyes! My two year olds villa football they keeps going over his fence is the final nail!!

Had similar when I was younger. Every time we kicked a Villa football over into the garden of our stripey neighbour, we'd go to ask for it back and he'd say, "oh, but I think there's some shit on it," and point at the Villa badge. Every single time.
My neighbour was a Wolves fan.When my lads kicked their, unbadged,  football over the fence it would be returned weeks later with comments about the greatness of WWFC in Biro on it. They were just out of junior school, he was in his fifties!

Surprised he could grip a biro.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #246 on: August 08, 2020, 11:33:53 PM »
He used his feet.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #247 on: August 08, 2020, 11:56:08 PM »
He used his feet.

They're evolving then.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #248 on: August 09, 2020, 12:08:36 AM »

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #249 on: August 09, 2020, 04:49:29 AM »
We’re spawny and Vile. That will do!

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #250 on: August 09, 2020, 07:37:01 AM »
Typical Vile tactic to allow a thread to reach 17 pages with no mention of the world's first oil painting of a football match  that shows 12 DVBs playing the Mackems.  They have been cheating since the beginning of time.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #251 on: August 09, 2020, 07:50:02 AM »
DVB’s had to play Royal Engineers didn’t they?!  Privileged twats.  We only got to play The Engineers.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 11:27:58 AM by kippaxvilla2 »

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #252 on: August 09, 2020, 07:56:37 AM »
And Woolwich Arsenal.  All the proper, honest teams only got to play the ordinary Arse.

Offline WilliamStanding

« Reply #253 on: August 09, 2020, 12:36:11 PM »
There’s a thread on West Brom forum ( seals watch - not sure what that means ) and there’s some A grade bitterness going over the Shakespeare signing.

It’s comical fans have digs at others who dare
Praise us!!

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #254 on: August 09, 2020, 12:49:03 PM »
Seals has been their longstanding nickname for us.  I think they find it amusing that we flap like seals at the first sign of trouble.  Not that they would ever do such things.  They know who they are.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal