collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: FFP by pauliewalnuts
[Today at 07:02:54 PM]

Re: FFP by LeeB
[Today at 06:59:38 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Toronto Villa
[Today at 06:56:28 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by pauliewalnuts
[Today at 06:51:04 PM]

Re: FFP by Somniloquism
[Today at 06:50:22 PM]

Re: FFP by pauliewalnuts
[Today at 06:48:48 PM]

Re: FFP by Somniloquism
[Today at 06:44:10 PM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by Exeter 77
[Today at 06:32:41 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Everton 1-1 Aston Villa post match thread  (Read 16777 times)

Offline Jon Crofts

• GM : PCM
Re: Everton 1-1 Aston Villa post match thread
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2020, 08:18:12 PM »
Makes you wonder how we managed to see out the last 5 minutes at Wembley last year, we are so weak and pathetic.

Fucking Targett outdone by Wheelchair. Fumin babes fumin.

Offline brontebilly

• GM : 09.06.2024
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2020, 08:18:37 PM »
It was easier for El Ghazi  to score, if he wasn't such a fucking coward. He was more worried about Pickford clipping him than securing a victory for us , c***.

Same guy did it for us in the playoff final...It was a shocking miss alright but coward is a bit strong

Online The Edge

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2020, 08:19:41 PM »
Well that is a sickener.

Felt bar the first 15 minutes we dominated the game. Lack of quality out wide in Tezuguet and up front in Samatta stiffled us.

But the midfield 3 were excellent and Davis made a difference when he came on.

It was there on a plate for El Ghazi and you suspect its going to cost us and it did. Theo Walcott has never headed a ball so well and Konsa can't get contact. Ergh. Football makes you sick at times.

Have to beat Arsenal and hope West Ham win tomorrow. If those two things happen, then with a Man City score on Watford inbetween, its time for the defibrillator come a week Sunday.
Man City are on the beach. They were lucky to win against Bournemouth. It's by no means certain that they'll beat Watford. Troy Deeney is on a mission to relegate us. I'll stop now I'm winding myself up.

Online Villa Lew

• GM : 16.08.2024
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2020, 08:19:54 PM »
3 points thrown away, once we score we sit back and once again get punished.

Offline BoVillan esq

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2020, 08:20:11 PM »
Smith useless at game management, he has no idea.

This all day long, I can see the frustration with AEG and I would agree he should have banged that in, however Smith should have burst into life after we scored and put real pressure on the players, even more so, when he could see us getting deeper and deeper he should have got right into the lads, what did he think would happen, we sit back and Everton would sit back and spin the clock out, if ever you wanted proof of a manger lacking in experience and ability tonight was it.   

Online The Edge

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2020, 08:20:31 PM »
3 points thrown away, once we score we sit back and once again get punished.
We drew.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2020, 08:22:34 PM »
What a kick in the bollocks. That miss will haunt us for a long time. Devastated.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2020, 08:23:04 PM »
Well that is a sickener.

Felt bar the first 15 minutes we dominated the game. Lack of quality out wide in Tezuguet and up front in Samatta stiffled us.

But the midfield 3 were excellent and Davis made a difference when he came on.

It was there on a plate for El Ghazi and you suspect its going to cost us and it did. Theo Walcott has never headed a ball so well and Konsa can't get contact. Ergh. Football makes you sick at times.

Have to beat Arsenal and hope West Ham win tomorrow. If those two things happen, then with a Man City score on Watford inbetween, its time for the defibrillator come a week Sunday.
Man City are on the beach. They were lucky to win against Bournemouth. It's by no means certain that they'll beat Watford. Troy Deeney is on a mission to relegate us. I'll stop now I'm winding myself up.

They've scored 12 in their last 3 games and conceded 1 playing no centre halves yesterday. That's some beach!

Watford might get a result. But they're more likely to get twatted 4 or 5.

Online The Edge

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2020, 08:23:58 PM »
It was easier for El Ghazi  to score, if he wasn't such a fucking coward. He was more worried about Pickford clipping him than securing a victory for us , c***.

Same guy did it for us in the playoff final...It was a shocking miss alright but coward is a bit strong
Tim Cahill called him a coward. Him and Dion Dublin agreed that they would have taken ball and keeper and everything else with it into the net.

Offline villadelph

• @villadelph
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2020, 08:24:21 PM »

This all day long, I can see the frustration with AEG and I would agree he should have banged that in, however Smith should have burst into life after we scored and put real pressure on the players, even more so, when he could see us getting deeper and deeper he should have got right into the lads, what did he think would happen, we sit back and Everton would sit back and spin the clock out, if ever you wanted proof of a manger lacking in experience and ability tonight was it.

I needed that.. hilarious!

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2020, 08:24:49 PM »
I see Chris Wilder having a massive pop at his players for not being at it tonight.  Big difference between him and Smith who drones on about weather, var, traps.

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2020, 08:25:14 PM »
Just need to win the last two and hope that results for Watford and West Ham go our way. Not going to happen, is it?

Offline CT Villan

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2020, 08:25:50 PM »
Missed their equalizer as my stream dropped momentarily, but was not remotely surprised when I finally saw the score.

We really miss a touch of genuine quality in the final third. Samatta and Davies not good enough. Trez and Ghazi much the same. We will not have a better chance to determine our own destiny and we blew it.

The fat bird is going through her vocal warm-up exercises...

Offline BoVillan esq

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2020, 08:26:00 PM »

I needed that.. hilarious!

Wishful thinking really but there you go.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2020, 08:26:04 PM »
I see Chris Wilder having a massive pop at his players for not being at it tonight.  Big difference between him and Smith who drones on about weather, var, traps.

Probably because Leicester could have had 3 or 4 according to Cahill, which suggests Sheffield United were utter shite?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal