collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 07:10:41 AM]

Re: Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Re: Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Villan For Life
[Today at 06:38:03 AM]

Re: Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Allan C
[Today at 06:23:47 AM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by IFWaters
[Today at 06:20:45 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by CT Villan
[Today at 02:12:50 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by JD
[Today at 01:37:32 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: How much will Coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Aston Villa's season?  (Read 747162 times)

Online Meanwood Villa

• GM : PCM
Re: How much will Coronavirus (COVID-19) impact Aston Villa's season?
« Reply #6645 on: December 28, 2021, 10:18:14 PM »
When is the Burnley game being played?
Did someone mention the 12th Jan?

Log into your upcoming tickets if you're a season ticket holder, and it's down as Wednesday 12 January, 8pm.
Not on mine

It's showing as next match on my account as well. Not a season ticket holder but had match ticket for it. No official announcement yet so wonder if it is just a holding date or something?

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #6646 on: December 28, 2021, 10:54:21 PM »
Nothing on mine.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #6647 on: December 29, 2021, 12:15:40 AM »
Better be a holding date. We'll get shafted twice by Manure that week without worrying about these clodhoppers.

Offline Nunkin1965

• This is only a problem.
« Reply #6648 on: December 29, 2021, 12:29:35 AM »
I've checked mine and there's no Burnley date.

Offline exigo

« Reply #6649 on: December 29, 2021, 11:00:40 AM »

Log into your upcoming tickets if you're a season ticket holder, and it's down as Wednesday 12 January, 8pm.
Not on mine

It's showing as next match on my account as well. Not a season ticket holder but had match ticket for it. No official announcement yet so wonder if it is just a holding date or something?

There's still 1200 tickets left for Man U away, on sale to all STHs tonight. Would imagine they'll want to shift those first before announcing the Burnley game two days later, and the assumption of a reserve team for the Cup.

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #6650 on: December 29, 2021, 11:23:29 AM »
Are you suggesting that everyone that could possibly publish news of this fixture, the Premier League, Burnley, the whole of social media and the internet, is in on keeping it secret just so's we can shift a few tickets?

Offline exigo

« Reply #6651 on: December 29, 2021, 04:46:05 PM »
Are you suggesting that everyone that could possibly publish news of this fixture, the Premier League, Burnley, the whole of social media and the internet, is in on keeping it secret just so's we can shift a few tickets?

I'm suggesting that Villa are holding back on the announcement, exactly like my post said. There are a fair few people commenting on it on social media.

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #6652 on: December 29, 2021, 04:58:50 PM »

I'm suggesting that Villa are holding back on the announcement, exactly like my post said. There are a fair few people commenting on it on social media.

On Twitter the club have responded to a query about it and said something like they needed to put a date in the computer in order to process refunds...but that isn’t the date of the game.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #6653 on: December 29, 2021, 05:10:53 PM »

Not on mine

There's still 1200 tickets left for Man U away, on sale to all STHs tonight. Would imagine they'll want to shift those first before announcing the Burnley game two days later, and the assumption of a reserve team for the Cup.

There’s three less now
Hope it goes to general sale because I could do with another one

Offline exigo

« Reply #6654 on: December 29, 2021, 07:31:48 PM »

On Twitter the club have responded to a query about it and said something like they needed to put a date in the computer in order to process refunds...but that isn’t the date of the game.

Thanks Amfy

Offline charlatan

« Reply #6655 on: December 29, 2021, 10:23:48 PM »
Better be a holding date. We'll get shafted twice by Manure that week without worrying about these clodhoppers.

Should free up FA Cup fourth round weekend. Can Burnley's reserves lose to Huddersfield though?

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #6656 on: December 30, 2021, 11:15:42 AM »

Not on mine

There’s three less now

Only 6 left now I'm afraid.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #6657 on: December 30, 2021, 11:47:03 AM »

Not on mine

There’s three less now

Only 6 left now I'm afraid.

Yeah didn’t think there would be much chance to be fair
I’ve got an older son who lives in Manchester who is not a season ticket holder so I’ll have to try other ways
All my family support Man United so I could do what i’ve done before, sit with my cousin in the Stretford end
I saw Grealish turn that one into the corner from there while my kids were Up in the away end

Offline AlexAlexCropley

« Reply #6658 on: December 30, 2021, 11:49:29 AM »
1 available

Online lovejoy

« Reply #6659 on: December 30, 2021, 01:06:20 PM »
A lot of talk about player welfare recently. I get that and 2 games in 48 hours is clearly too many. That said, for those advocating fewer games are they advocating a pay proportional pay decrease? Also are the players doing everything they can eg getting boosted, avoiding hotspots such as nightclubs etc. For me it’s a two way thing.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal