collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final Pre Match Thread  (Read 156661 times)

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
Re: Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final Pre Match Thread
« Reply #675 on: February 19, 2020, 10:09:42 PM »
If we lose this weekend in another woeful display that we tend ti do against Southampton,i bet there will be some returns  for the final
Beginning to think you don't like us

What a ridiculous comment.

Just because 7 or 8 of you  really you dont represent 30k of the fanbase  so you dont know that.

God you cant even have a opinion on here without getting jumped on jesus

The problem with you is not the fact that you express an opinion - we are all welcome to them - it is just that such a large percentage of that which you come out with is utter hyperbolic horseshit which could be deconstructed by an ADHD 3 year old.
Say what you think 😉

It just makes me laugh when people come on here and manage the truly unique feat of uniting very nearly every single one of us against their nonsensical opinions and then go on about how we're all 'jumping on them' or somehow missing the point.

95% of the people on here most of the time can't agree what the fucking date is. If they're all agreeing in disagreeing with you, I guarantee you, you're wrong.

Offline Villan82

« Reply #676 on: February 19, 2020, 10:28:14 PM »
Please villa get some points on the board before the cup final so we can all relax and enjoy it properly.

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #677 on: February 19, 2020, 11:01:01 PM »
If we lose this weekend in another woeful display that we tend ti do against Southampton,i bet there will be some returns  for the final

Just because 7 or 8 of you  really you dont represent 30k of the fanbase  so you dont know that.

The problem with you is not the fact that you express an opinion - we are all welcome to them - it is just that such a large percentage of that which you come out with is utter hyperbolic horseshit which could be deconstructed by an ADHD 3 year old.
Say what you think 😉

It just makes me laugh when people come on here and manage the truly unique feat of uniting very nearly every single one of us against their nonsensical opinions and then go on about how we're all 'jumping on them' or somehow missing the point.

95% of the people on here most of the time can't agree what the fucking date is. If they're all agreeing in disagreeing with you, I guarantee you, you're wrong.

Truth!

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #678 on: February 19, 2020, 11:04:53 PM »

Say what you think 😉

Truth!

Oh no it isn't! Erm, oh, yes it actually is. As someone who disagrees with a lot of people with my relentless positivity. This is rather odd.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #679 on: February 20, 2020, 06:25:18 AM »

So your comparing me to a ADHD 3 year old? So you prove your point by insulting me? Show me a post where I have insulted any poster by name calling ?where I have insulted anyone one on this site. Go on dig it up? Show me a post I have named called anyone ?

Your insult is absolutely pathetic and is bullying. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. How do you do know no one on this site has ADHD or a relative that suffers from it ? Bow your head in shame Paulie

Offline in exile

• GM : 22.07.2022
« Reply #680 on: February 20, 2020, 08:43:44 AM »
I knew I was right

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #681 on: February 20, 2020, 09:34:33 AM »

So your comparing me to a ADHD 3 year old? So you prove your point by insulting me? Show me a post where I have insulted any poster by name calling ?where I have insulted anyone one on this site. Go on dig it up? Show me a post I have named called anyone ?

Your insult is absolutely pathetic and is bullying. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. How do you do know no one on this site has ADHD or a relative that suffers from it ? Bow your head in shame Paulie
He's not comparing you to an ADHD 3 year old.  He's saying some of your daft opinions could be rebutted by a 3 year old.  Of course he's exagerating a bit, but I know 6 or 7 year olds who would see through some of your posts.  Have an opinion and express it, just turn the hyperbole down a bit from 11.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #682 on: February 20, 2020, 10:19:08 AM »

He's not comparing you to an ADHD 3 year old.  He's saying some of your daft opinions could be rebutted by a 3 year old.  Of course he's exagerating a bit, but I know 6 or 7 year olds who would see through some of your posts.  Have an opinion and express it, just turn the hyperbole down a bit from 11.

Its only daft because you don agree with it. All i said was some fans might return some tickets if we lose on saturday or sell them. What paulie has said is much much worse. But hey you carry in defending that.

Talking about people with ADHD is ridiculous. I know about this as i have someone with the family with it. Its a mental illness do you know the struggle people with ADHD have? So i suggest the poster thinks long and hard before spouting ridiculous things like this in future..

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #683 on: February 20, 2020, 10:41:17 AM »
I’m also the first to call out bullying, disrespect, I don’t even sing anti-blues or anyone chants!l

But the above points are valid, Demetri presuming you are not trolling or on a wind up, to suggest folk will return Wembley tickets because we lose a game, when so so so many are scrabbling for them (am arrived overseas and I could have given mine to a heck of a lot of desperate folk I know) is daft if not a bit insulting.

As was pointed out you weren’t being insulted, but how easily someone could reason your view was wrong, was colourfully pointed out.

It was also going to rub people up the wrong way (as let’s be objective here you seem
To do quite often) when I think you, suggested you hadn’t decided whether you could be bothered to go to Wembley. Can you imagine how that feels to many who can’t go? Of course people are going to say don’t bother then. The latest comment follows that. It does read like trolling.

I also have family with attention difficulties, I also work with folk with them. I found your opinions more uncomfortable than the comment like that, which was colourful but basically valid, to achieve such a universal response on here is unusual, and said with respect, I think you might benefit from taking some of that feedback.

H&V is a wonderful forum where many folk have found solace in the toughest of times, hopefully you’ll stick with it, but as someone said maybe toning down the hyperbole will rub less people up the wrong way, less often.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #684 on: February 20, 2020, 10:43:21 AM »
Amusing photo of a Villa fan making up the numbers at Man City last night to get access to 3 tickets for Wembley.

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
« Reply #685 on: February 20, 2020, 10:44:38 AM »
Amusing photo of a Villa fan making up the numbers at Man City last night to get access to 3 tickets for Wembley.

https://twitter.com/villawill84/status/1230247582309453825?s=12

There if anyone wants to see it.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #686 on: February 20, 2020, 11:00:50 AM »
I’m also the first to call out bullying, disrespect, I don’t even sing anti-blues or anyone chants!l

But the above points are valid, Demetri presuming you are not trolling or on a wind up, to suggest folk will return Wembley tickets because we lose a game, when so so so many are scrabbling for them (am arrived overseas and I could have given mine to a heck of a lot of desperate folk I know) is daft if not a bit insulting.

As was pointed out you weren’t being insulted, but how easily someone could reason your view was wrong, was colourfully pointed out.

It was also going to rub people up the wrong way (as let’s be objective here you seem
To do quite often) when I think you, suggested you hadn’t decided whether you could be bothered to go to Wembley. Can you imagine how that feels to many who can’t go? Of course people are going to say don’t bother then. The latest comment follows that. It does read like trolling.

I also have family with attention difficulties, I also work with folk with them. I found your opinions more uncomfortable than the comment like that, which was colourful but basically valid, to achieve such a universal response on here is unusual, and said with respect, I think you might benefit from taking some of that feedback.

H&V is a wonderful forum where many folk have found solace in the toughest of times, hopefully you’ll stick with it, but as someone said maybe toning down the hyperbole will rub less people up the wrong way, less often.

Thank you for replying in a respectful manner.

I dont troll or wind up. Thats not in my nature however i do believe some may try sell their tickets if we get tonked.. Dont think i have said anything  unreasonable  in expressibg that opinion.

With my comment about not botherd about going to seeus get tonked. I dont live in brum so i obviously dont agve a ST. Hiwver i go to enoygh games ti qualify for a ticket. If i had chosen not to go that just opens the door for another villa fan to get my ticket. Dont see why anyone should be wound up becaus i chose not to go.be angry at the club not me they set the criteria.

I dont agree how my comment is worse? I havent insulted anyone. Not a person. If you go look into the engels post i openly admitted i was wrong the way i was it waa hwat in the moment.  I acknowledge when i am wrong and i was with engels. But comparing to me a ADHD child is not on in any capacity in my view. Its a outrage.

not saying H AND V  isnt.im a die hard villa fan have been all my life. But when i am getting comments like  " i knew it"  which is blatant trolling and throwing insults i will defend myself i feel needed.  I see various other negative comments on here its not just me.

Again thank you for your post and i will certainly take your words on board 👍 lets leave it there and get back on subject  😃
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 11:30:31 AM by Demitri_C »

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #687 on: February 20, 2020, 11:31:07 AM »
I think Dem is just enjoying himself free from the shackles of the ridiculous moderating on VT, aren't you mate?! ;)

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #688 on: February 20, 2020, 12:33:43 PM »
I think Dem is just enjoying himself free from the shackles of the ridiculous moderating on VT, aren't you mate?! ;)

Hahaha 😂😂😂

Offline kieron

« Reply #689 on: February 20, 2020, 04:12:55 PM »
He needs a new keyboard where the letters are all in their proper place though.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal