collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final Pre Match Thread  (Read 158471 times)

Online Dave P

• GM : PCM
Re: Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final Pre Match Thread
« Reply #435 on: February 11, 2020, 05:39:22 PM »
And me, just joins the queue.

Offline charleeco7

« Reply #436 on: February 11, 2020, 05:40:22 PM »
Got in with minimal fuss, 2 or 3 minute wait if that, Block 135. Result.

Online Dave P

« Reply #437 on: February 11, 2020, 05:44:14 PM »
Been queuing for 45 mins but only 6 mins to go.

Offline Holte L2

« Reply #438 on: February 11, 2020, 05:51:42 PM »
Brilliant to find out I'm sat here waiting when others can just jump in and bypass the queue.

I just tried it, it doesnt work.

Worked absolutely fine for me on my phone.  On my laptop I was number 7000 plus. The legends tour link on the Twitter page redirectedly me immediately and had them booked within minutes.

Offline CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #439 on: February 11, 2020, 05:57:20 PM »
Looks like pretty much everything Lower leve has gone.

Managed to get row 5 in block 533 so pretty happy with that.

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #440 on: February 11, 2020, 07:44:23 PM »
A VCTM dilemma - I have a hotel booked in Ealing the night before  the final - my chances of me and Jnr getting a ticket are minimal , like they were for the play off l - due to a combination of  illness and unemployment - we are both claret members but have only attended the first three home games before my illness took its toll - shall I go down on the Saturday and have a curry at my favourite Indian restaurant in Ealing and watch the game the following day at the Arch Pub (Wembley) with Jnr or take Mrs VCTM down to London town to " do the sights"
Try and keep your responses clean as Mrs VCTM May want to look at the suggestions ;)

Offline sirlordbaltimore

« Reply #441 on: February 11, 2020, 07:49:53 PM »

That was quite a smooth experience for once, logged in about half four, got allocated 1723 or near in the queue at 5pm, 20 minutes later was all booked up and checked out

Block 137 here we come

Offline frank black

« Reply #442 on: February 11, 2020, 07:58:22 PM »
A VCTM dilemma - I have a hotel booked in Ealing the night before  the final - my chances of me and Jnr getting a ticket are minimal , like they were for the play off l - due to a combination of  illness and unemployment - we are both claret members but have only attended the first three home games before my illness took its toll - shall I go down on the Saturday and have a curry at my favourite Indian restaurant in Ealing and watch the game the following day at the Arch Pub (Wembley) with Jnr or take Mrs VCTM down to London town to " do the sights"
Try and keep your responses clean as Mrs VCTM May want to look at the suggestions ;)

The fa site has tickets but only in the city end right now. Not sure if some in our end will pop up at some point?

Offline wozwebs

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #443 on: February 11, 2020, 08:07:00 PM »
Annoying that they kept lots of blocks until today, would have liked front row of 532 but wasn't on sale last Tuesday only today. Got 549 row 2 but they were £72 and 532 were £56.

If priority went to us who have had a ST for over 4 seasons then why not let us pick and choose? Oh, well got them now, let's just hope we are not humiliated. Got to go for it.

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #444 on: February 11, 2020, 08:34:26 PM »
Not sure if anyone's posted it yet but this site allows you to see the view from your actual seat:

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley

Really pleased with mine.  I've gone upstairs for the first time (last 3 visits been in level 2).  First few rows, almost as far round as you can go past the 18 yard line towards the half way line.  Fed up of being in the corner or behind the goal.  I don't like the lower tier.  I sat there for the Man U final albeit on the side but felt it was too low.  I always like to be upstairs on 2 tier stands.  I know level 3 is quite a way up but it doesn't seem that higher than level 2 at the front.

Offline Sexual Ealing

« Reply #445 on: February 11, 2020, 08:46:55 PM »

I've just come out of an Ealing committee meeting. The general consensus is 'fuck the sights'!

Online Behind Bluenose Lines

• Location: Hanging on in Quiet Desperation During a Global Pandemic
  • GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #446 on: February 11, 2020, 08:55:00 PM »
Just got the very last ticket in Block 134!

Come on you Lions!

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #447 on: February 11, 2020, 09:36:37 PM »
No problems and queue not as bad as after the game at Aston Station

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #448 on: February 12, 2020, 08:23:28 AM »
I've booked two rooms for the Sunday night at the Wembley Premier Inn, and it looks like I may only need one. They're just reserved as it stands, if anyone is after one let me know.

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #449 on: February 12, 2020, 08:46:35 AM »
Unless they’re holding a block back, 2.5k left.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal