collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Gordon Cowans by brian green
[Today at 09:55:02 AM]

FFP by The Edge
[Today at 09:55:00 AM]

Villa Park Redevelopment by LeeB
[Today at 09:54:22 AM]

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by dicedlam
[Today at 09:14:03 AM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by algy
[Today at 08:04:45 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 07:10:41 AM]

Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Recent Posts

Re: Gordon Cowans by brian green
[Today at 09:55:02 AM]

Re: FFP by The Edge
[Today at 09:55:00 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by LeeB
[Today at 09:54:22 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by langleylions
[Today at 09:51:04 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by LeeB
[Today at 09:50:04 AM]

Re: FFP by oldtimernow
[Today at 09:47:59 AM]

Re: Villa Park Redevelopment by Dante Lavelli
[Today at 09:45:57 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Brend'Watkins
[Today at 09:42:19 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final Pre Match Thread  (Read 156860 times)

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Re: Aston Villa v Man City League Cup Final Pre Match Thread
« Reply #195 on: February 02, 2020, 11:05:18 AM »
If we see consistent shit like today leading up to final i dont think it will be that hard to get a ticket

You're not going then?

Havent decided yet. Been to both play off finals, wembley vs liverpool and the final vs arsenal which wasnt fun.

Don't bother.

Why ? Care to ellaborate?

You've moaned constantly about how we're going to lose, and how expensive the tickets are. Let someone go who might enjoy themselves.

Offline TelfordVilla

« Reply #196 on: February 02, 2020, 11:13:26 AM »
I hope all the moaners and wingers don't go. Just leave it for the fans who will support the team whatever the score and not turn on players and management who are trying their best, even if a bit limited in their ability

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #197 on: February 02, 2020, 11:58:00 AM »
I really don't see us having 28k members.

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #198 on: February 02, 2020, 12:23:28 PM »
Pretty remarkable numbers, though I wonder how many are cubs. I wonder where the 8k came from, only 20k out :o

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #199 on: February 02, 2020, 01:20:23 PM »
If we see consistent shit like today leading up to final i dont think it will be that hard to get a ticket

You're not going then?

Havent decided yet. Been to both play off finals, wembley vs liverpool and the final vs arsenal which wasnt fun.

Don't bother.

You've moaned constantly about how we're going to lose, and how expensive the tickets are. Let someone go who might enjoy themselves.

So expressing a opinion that i think we will lose as its city and pointing out that the wembley prices seem a bit steep (as others have said in him on other sites and all over villa groups on facebook) in your view should stay away from Wembley?

How utterly bizarre.  Your not in charge of selling tickets thankfully so you telling people who disagree with your opinion should stay away is irrelevent.

Offline itmustbe_it is!

« Reply #200 on: February 02, 2020, 01:23:11 PM »
Aren't the prices the same as the playoff final?

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #201 on: February 02, 2020, 01:49:19 PM »

You're not going then?

Don't bother.

So expressing a opinion that i think we will lose as its city and pointing out that the wembley prices seem a bit steep (as others have said in him on other sites and all over villa groups on facebook) in your view should stay away from Wembley?

How utterly bizarre.  Your not in charge of selling tickets thankfully so you telling people who disagree with your opinion should stay away is irrelevent.

You have your opinion, I have mine.

Offline Luffbralion

« Reply #202 on: February 02, 2020, 05:29:08 PM »

You're not going then?

Don't bother.

Seconded.

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #203 on: February 02, 2020, 06:46:17 PM »
I'm definitely going to enjoy going to Wembley for a Cup Final watching the team I love and I reckon we have a chance to beat Man City always have faith in the team you support other wise what's the use of watching football if you have no faith or belief in them.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #204 on: February 02, 2020, 08:01:16 PM »
I'm with Darren. We aren't some non-league team there for a day out, we are Aston fucking Villa, FFS. Of course we are underdogs, but we were in 1887, 1913, 1957, 1982 and 1994 too. And the semi-final, come to think of it.

We have a chance. Let's fucking go for it and give them something to worry about.

If you can't bring yourself to attend a final because you're scared of losing you may as well get a different hobby.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #205 on: February 02, 2020, 10:30:38 PM »
I'm with Darren. We aren't some non-league team there for a day out, we are Aston fucking Villa, FFS. Of course we are underdogs, but we were in 1887, 1913, 1957, 1982 and 1994 too. And the semi-final, come to think of it.

We have a chance. Let's fucking go for it and give them something to worry about.

If you can't bring yourself to attend a final because you're scared of losing you may as well get a different hobby.

Not sure if that was directed at me but just vecause i dont think we will win does not mean i wont go. I mean we were not fancied vs arsenal and i atill went depsute the ghumping we recieved.

There are bigger arseholes selling tickets for £500+ if you go on some villa groups on fb. Those are the kknd of people not welcome for me.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #206 on: February 02, 2020, 11:07:56 PM »
Just bloody go, stop making out you may not, because you will, and we’ll put a smile on that face of yours too. Up the Villa!

Online Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #207 on: February 03, 2020, 08:14:14 AM »

A family member of mine has had a season ticket at the Albion for as long as I can remember.

He watched the play off semi final 2nd leg at home however as he couldn’t bear the thought of actually being there if they got knocked out by Villa.

I still can’t quite believe it either.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #208 on: February 03, 2020, 09:08:14 AM »

A family member of mine has had a season ticket at the Albion for as long as I can remember.

He watched the play off semi final 2nd leg at home however as he couldn’t bear the thought of actually being there if they got knocked out by Villa.

I still can’t quite believe it either.

What a epic game that was. I was there the scenes

Offline TelfordVilla

« Reply #209 on: February 03, 2020, 09:23:28 AM »
can we have Shakira and J-lo for the half time entertainment at Wemberlee

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal