collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: League Cup Quarter-Final - Liverpool at home  (Read 77084 times)

Offline Abbeyfealeavfc

• GM : 23.03.2023
Re: League Cup Quarter-Final - Liverpool at home
« Reply #300 on: November 15, 2019, 08:25:48 PM »
Thanks Richard for clarifying that to Mister E.
Prices are dependent on zones.

Offline frank black

« Reply #301 on: November 15, 2019, 08:56:57 PM »
Never thought I’d ever say this for a QF. I’m gonna give this a miss at £70 for the family so close to Xmas and with Liverpool not really giving a toss.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #302 on: November 15, 2019, 09:51:10 PM »
The stadium map is for our league games but it shows where the price zones are.

There are different prices within each block in this game. You can't tell how much a given seat is until it is in your basket. If you remove it from your basket you get kicked out back to the ticketing home page. I couldn't be arsed to keep clicking on every seat in the ground to find a cheap one with a good view.

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #303 on: November 15, 2019, 10:00:31 PM »
The stadium map is for our league games but it shows where the price zones are.

There are different prices within each block in this game. You can't tell how much a given seat is until it is in your basket. If you remove it from your basket you get kicked out back to the ticketing home page. I couldn't be arsed to keep clicking on every seat in the ground to find a cheap one with a good view.

The different prices are adult/pensioner/child.  You can see quite clearly what the price is for any given area (top left hand corner)  The Lower Holte is £27 for an adult across the board with the exception of the corner sections (as shown in PWS link)

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
« Reply #304 on: November 15, 2019, 10:23:58 PM »
Nah, I tried different seats in the same block and got different prices.

Edit: sorry, you're probably right it was likely the corner sections I was looking at that were cheaper. Be better if they had colour coded the seats or something when you're looking at a picture of the individual blocks.

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #305 on: November 16, 2019, 12:40:06 AM »
Before getting as far as individual blocks, you arrive at a stadium seating plan identical to the one PWS posted.  You can then hover over any block anywhere in the ground and it will tell you how many seats are available in that section and the price of the seats.  I really don't see how it could be simpler or clearer.  The club can't be criticised for this set up.

On a side note, there are hardly any seats available currently due to season ticket holders having their seats reserved.  When this deadline passes, there will be thousands more seats available and of course far greater choice.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
« Reply #306 on: November 16, 2019, 01:25:45 AM »
Before getting as far as individual blocks, you arrive at a stadium seating plan identical to the one PWS posted.  You can then hover over any block anywhere in the ground and it will tell you how many seats are available in that section and the price of the seats.  I really don't see how it could be simpler or clearer.  The club can't be criticised for this set up.

On a side note, there are hardly any seats available currently due to season ticket holders having their seats reserved.  When this deadline passes, there will be thousands more seats available and of course far greater choice.

It tells you a range of the price of seats in a given block. So it might say "K6 - 237 seats available £20-£29".

You don't know which are which price until you click on the individual seats.

Online exigo

« Reply #307 on: November 16, 2019, 10:36:15 AM »
So it turns out I enrolled in the cup scheme back in February. Ticket was processed automatically.
Nothing showing on my credit card, and no email to confirm it had gone through. Just the 20 minutes waiting to get through to the ticket office to confirm it this morning.
Seeing as how all away game tickets trigger a confirmation email, and now a dispatch email, seems odd not to do it for this.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #308 on: November 16, 2019, 11:25:43 AM »
Regarding the price of the Liverpool tickets, I wonder if Liverpool have subsidised their fans and knocked money off for them like we have done in the past?

Offline Pete3206

« Reply #309 on: November 16, 2019, 11:40:51 AM »
This will end up being a free for all for 'The Mighty Reds YNWA' fans. I've already been asked by 2 plastic 'The Mighty Reds YNWA' fans if I can get them tickets.

Pity. £20 across the board and it would have been a sell out easy.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #310 on: November 16, 2019, 11:52:12 AM »
Only way it will be is if Villa fans buy their tickets.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #311 on: November 16, 2019, 12:04:20 PM »
It tells you a range of the price of seats in a given block. So it might say "K6 - 237 seats available £20-£29".

You don't know which are which price until you click on the individual seats.

K1 is the confusing one as half is zone 4 and the other is zone 6. Back few rows of the North (T1, T2, T4 and T5) and front of the lower Holte (L3-6) are also different zones but you know it's only a few rows. When it says for say K4 "Price Zone 2 £33 to £10" that is covering the concessions prices. So for an adult it's £33 for an U14 it's £10.

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #312 on: November 16, 2019, 01:38:16 PM »
This will end up being a free for all for 'The Mighty Reds YNWA' fans. I've already been asked by 2 plastic 'The Mighty Reds YNWA' fans if I can get them tickets.

I agree. It will go to general sale and there will be plastic Liverpool fans all over the ground.

Online Clampy

« Reply #313 on: November 16, 2019, 01:43:01 PM »

I agree. It will go to general sale and there will be plastic Liverpool fans all over the ground.

I don't know about all over the ground, a slight exaggeration. Not for a Tuesday night Carabou Cup game which is on Sky and with half their squad in the middle east.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #314 on: November 16, 2019, 01:47:50 PM »
If Upper North is given over to away fans why is the official site letting me purchase my own seat there? I have tested it all the way through to payment details!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal