collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: FFP by chrisw1
[Today at 09:32:44 AM]

Re: FFP by The Edge
[Today at 09:14:26 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Nev
[Today at 09:07:08 AM]

Re: FFP by Nev
[Today at 09:05:47 AM]

Re: FFP by Chris Smith
[Today at 08:58:35 AM]

Re: Ezri Konsa - Aston Villa & England by chrisw1
[Today at 08:51:41 AM]

Re: UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Lille) by itbrvilla
[Today at 08:50:29 AM]

Re: FFP by chrisw1
[Today at 08:48:04 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Wembley Tickets  (Read 89321 times)

Offline lennythekad

• GM : 25.01.2023
Re: Wembley Tickets
« Reply #615 on: May 22, 2019, 12:56:13 PM »
We’ll have almost exactly the same support there as Derby will. 36.3k and equal number of Club Wembley, now. I spoke to Club Wembley yesterday, to try and get three in the Villa half. (It’s segregated at this game, so colours are allowed). I was told ours sold out in a little over a day, but I could buy in the Derby section, as long as I was a Derby fan. I declined at £389 each, but would have bought at £98 each, which wasn’t on offer yesterday. The £98 tickets don’t count the unlimited food and drink, obviously.

Offline Jon Crofts

• GM : PCM
« Reply #616 on: May 22, 2019, 01:46:17 PM »
Pair of tickets together Block 139 Club Wembley in the Villa end £570 each + Service fee & tax of £210 + postage grand total £1570.

Utterly ridiculous.

https://www.1st4footballtickets.com/events/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #617 on: May 22, 2019, 01:46:59 PM »
Pair of tickets together Block 139 Club Wembley in the Villa end £570 each + Service fee & tax of £210 + postage grand total £1570.

Utterly ridiculous.

https://www.1st4footballtickets.com/events/championship-play-off-final-tickets-football-league-championship-play-off.html

Sickening.

Online Duncan Shaw

« Reply #618 on: May 22, 2019, 01:49:22 PM »

Utterly ridiculous.

Sickening.

They're not even in Club Wembley - they are just lower tier tickets!!

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #619 on: May 22, 2019, 01:49:25 PM »
Piss-take.

Offline Jon Crofts

• GM : PCM
« Reply #620 on: May 22, 2019, 01:51:32 PM »

Utterly ridiculous.

Sickening.

You're right, so these are possibly being sold by a Villa fan or ST holder.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #621 on: May 22, 2019, 01:53:56 PM »
Spurs have banned fans for trying to resell CL final tickets for a profit.  I hope we do the same.

Offline wozwebs

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #622 on: May 22, 2019, 01:54:50 PM »
Postman been, still no tickets :(

Will be able to collect on day if not here by Friday but pain in the arse that.

Online darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #623 on: May 22, 2019, 02:17:52 PM »
My ticket came this afternoon.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 02:48:03 PM by darren woolley »

Offline SW9-VILLA

« Reply #624 on: May 22, 2019, 02:21:21 PM »

Utterly ridiculous.

Sickening.

Guy on Twitter asking me for 330. Hospitality tickets are only 50 quid more than that with free booze and 3 course meal.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #625 on: May 22, 2019, 02:23:09 PM »

Utterly ridiculous.

Sickening.

Guy on Twitter asking me for 330. Hospitality tickets are only 50 quid more than that with free booze and 3 course meal.
copy the tweet to avfc and ask them to do something about it.

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #626 on: May 22, 2019, 02:37:30 PM »
The reason both clubs got 2,000 fewer tickets this year is because the tickets in the Club Wembley middle tier (which each clubs fans have equal access to, at their own end via the Club Wembley site) were snapped up so quickly last year, particularly at the Villa end.

The EFL (and Wembley) have therefore tried to profit by saving another 4,000 this year to sell as hospitality with meal and drinks for £389. They were oversubscribed at the Villa end again, but had 2,000 left within the Derby end. So these went on sale (seat only, no meal) to Derby fans today at the price of Cat 1 & Cat 2 tickets depending on whether they were on the side or behind the goal (same as other middle tier tickets both clubs sold).
So next time (!) the plan should be to boycott buying Club Wembley tickets until they’re passed onto the club to sell without the meal!

A friend managed to get two for (Villa fans) in middle tier behind goal for £78 each, via a client ID number a Burton fan got for buying tickets at Pride Park two years ago. It was two per ID number.

What really illustrates the obscene profiteering by the league is the fact that it was £120 dearer for a Club Wembley ticket (hospitality) for Monday’s play-off than it is for Sunday’s, whereas the difference in price of Cat 1 tickets for each game is only £15. That is just not right.

The price of normal admission tickets to the final is a kick in the teeth to fans anyway, after a 46 game campaign. At the very least season ticket holders of the two clubs should get a reduction. The fans who spend their season paying for the privilege of being extras in what is now just a TV show should be rewarded, not ripped off.

Offline mattjpa

« Reply #627 on: May 22, 2019, 03:11:13 PM »
Hi all,  I have a return Virgin Train Ticket im trying to sell for Monday Playoff. Lichfield Trent Valley 09.03 to London Euston, returning at 20.02 so all bases covered with potential extra time and cup presentations. Paid £38 for it. Im still going so can meet on the day or can send the E-ticket. This train out sold out days before the final tickets went on sale. may be of use to someone. Cheers

Offline lwa03tjw

• GM : 05.01.2025
« Reply #628 on: May 22, 2019, 03:19:52 PM »
If anyone with a 3+ game booking history is looking for a ticket, you might want to keep an eye on the website this afternoon. Over the last half an hour or so, about 5 single tickets have appeared very briefly. I assume they are returns. The downside is you have to be very, very quick as there are clearly a few people watching & waiting in hope of a ticket.

I’ve actually had this a few times over the past couple of days, but you seem to have about 5-10 seconds from it appearing to someone adding it to their basket, so often it’s gone before you can even get in there. You also have to keep refreshing the site until it shows ‘BUY’ instead of ‘SOLD OUT’ on the ticket page then go as fast as you can.

Not sure it’s any good for the nerves in advance of Monday, but thought it might be of interest for anyone with a bit of time, patience & luck!

Offline Tony Boucher

• GM : Mar, 2014
« Reply #629 on: May 22, 2019, 03:31:40 PM »
If anyone with a 3+ game booking history is looking for a ticket, you might want to keep an eye on the website this afternoon. Over the last half an hour or so, about 5 single tickets have appeared very briefly. I assume they are returns. The downside is you have to be very, very quick as there are clearly a few people watching & waiting in hope of a ticket.

I’ve actually had this a few times over the past couple of days, but you seem to have about 5-10 seconds from it appearing to someone adding it to their basket, so often it’s gone before you can even get in there. You also have to keep refreshing the site until it shows ‘BUY’ instead of ‘SOLD OUT’ on the ticket page then go as fast as you can.

Not sure it’s any good for the nerves in advance of Monday, but thought it might be of interest for anyone with a bit of time, patience & luck!

I just did this and got myself a single - best seat in the house

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal