collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: FFP by The Edge
[Today at 09:14:26 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Nev
[Today at 09:07:08 AM]

Re: FFP by Nev
[Today at 09:05:47 AM]

Re: FFP by Chris Smith
[Today at 08:58:35 AM]

Re: Ezri Konsa - Aston Villa & England by chrisw1
[Today at 08:51:41 AM]

Re: UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Lille) by itbrvilla
[Today at 08:50:29 AM]

Re: FFP by chrisw1
[Today at 08:48:04 AM]

Re: FFP by cdward
[Today at 08:44:03 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Wembley Tickets  (Read 89319 times)

Offline CJ

• GM : 12.07.2017
Re: Wembley Tickets
« Reply #555 on: May 21, 2019, 03:45:10 PM »
Got mine Thursday, delivered yesterday

Offline Abbeyfealeavfc

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #556 on: May 21, 2019, 04:02:26 PM »
Ordered mine Saturday, delivered today!

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #557 on: May 21, 2019, 07:57:24 PM »
With the exception of the Bolton Semi Final I have been to every Villa Wembley occasion since 1971
I am travelling down on Sunday (staying in a hotel in Hayes) with no real hope of picking up a ticket but looking to enjoy the atmosphere and occasion - I am certainly not prepared to pay £300 + ( unless includes a place on the bench)- I've not attended matches this season due to health and financial reasons so I am not surprised I've not got a whiff of a ticket - l sincerely hope everyone has a great day and we all head back northwards with our heads head high and proud of the team and club - :)

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #558 on: May 21, 2019, 08:08:11 PM »
Valeria or Velouria, my Velouria.

Offline SW9-VILLA

« Reply #559 on: May 21, 2019, 08:15:21 PM »
With the exception of the Bolton Semi Final I have been to every Villa Wembley occasion since 1971
I am travelling down on Sunday (staying in a hotel in Hayes) with no real hope of picking up a ticket but looking to enjoy the atmosphere and occasion - I am certainly not prepared to pay £300 + ( unless includes a place on the bench)- I've not attended matches this season due to health and financial reasons so I am not surprised I've not got a whiff of a ticket - l sincerely hope everyone has a great day and we all head back northwards with our heads head high and proud of the team and club - :)

Where do you plan to watch the game if you don't get a ticket out of interest?

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #560 on: May 21, 2019, 09:25:28 PM »

Me and Jnr will wait for one of the pubs near to  stadium to empty and then we will claim a seat in front of a screen showing the match - not sure which one yet

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
« Reply #561 on: May 21, 2019, 09:32:56 PM »

Me and Jnr will wait for one of the pubs near to  stadium to empty and then we will claim a seat in front of a screen showing the match - not sure which one yet
I thought they closed all the pubs around Wembley whilst the game is on ? Is this not the case

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #562 on: May 21, 2019, 09:53:18 PM »
Valeria or Velouria, my Velouria.

The H&V randomness of brainstorming my kid to be’s middle name to ensure AV initials in a middle of a thread about Wembley tickets is cheering me up no end during a very long day. Just don’t add a poll to this or I’ll never be forgiven!

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #563 on: May 21, 2019, 09:59:26 PM »
Hope things work out for you VCTM, it’s really bitten this year that 2k fewer, a lot of good people seeking. I hope you & Jnr enjoy the day and result most importantly.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 01:09:03 AM by purpletrousers »

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #564 on: May 21, 2019, 10:12:57 PM »
This from The Green Man Google Maps guide thingy, asked today...
Will you be showing game on 27th may.

Answer

Green Man Pub and Hotel (Owner)
6 hours ago
No we won’t be.We close at kick off and then re open at the final whistle

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #565 on: May 21, 2019, 10:22:41 PM »
I got a ticket (through the company a friend used to work for) in Club Wembley Gold seats for the Liverpool semi final.

It was basically middle level, bang on the halfway line.

You pay whatever (insane) amount for a year subscription (no idea what the minimum year commitment is) and you get your seat for every event at Wembley. I was sat next to a couple who had bought them on a whim a few years ago purely because they liked going to important sporting events, and the FA Cup semi finals were part of the package.

It was a great seat, great location and what not, but the amounts of money involved will doubtless be insane.

I think it's about £3K a year to join Club Wembley, on a minimum three year contract.  All that does is give you the right to buy tickets for events.

Me and a friend had to go into the ballot for Club Wembley to get tickets and I can confirm the amounts are frightening. Think it's about £400. Still cheaper than £3k to join Club Wembley though. We'd better win!

I don't know whether you've heard from them yet (obviously), but I had an email yesterday saying that the only way to get a ticket  now was to join Club Wembley. I'm only going because of Risso's benefaction. Good luck, however you get there.

Offline wozwebs

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #566 on: May 22, 2019, 08:35:35 AM »
Still not had mine, ordered Wednesday about 5:25pm. Hoping they are sending block by block. Really don't want to be having to collect from Wembley, be a pain in the arse. Hopefully arrive in the post today.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 08:30:12 AM by wozwebs »

Offline wozwebs

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #567 on: May 22, 2019, 08:37:50 AM »
Got mine on Wednesday and still haven't been delivered today....FECK.

I'm in same boat. Must be sending them block my block

Offline kieron

« Reply #568 on: May 22, 2019, 08:44:22 AM »
Ordered mine Wednesday at 5:15pm, came yesterday, block 534 so yes it could be a block by block basis.

Offline Towser

• GM : 09.06.2024
« Reply #569 on: May 22, 2019, 08:46:43 AM »
Got mine on Wednesday and still haven't been delivered today....FECK.

I'm in same boat. Must be sending them block my block

Ordered mine on Wednesday, they arrived yesterday. My Brother ordered same day as me and his arrived yesterday as well, he is behind the goal, I am near half way line so our blocks are a fair way apart from each other.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal