collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: FFP by aj2k77
[Today at 10:21:35 PM]

Re: FFP by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 10:11:07 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 10:07:44 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Hopadop
[Today at 09:57:22 PM]

Re: FFP by Risso
[Today at 09:49:37 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Risso
[Today at 09:46:02 PM]

Re: FFP by The Edge
[Today at 09:45:14 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by TelfordVilla
[Today at 09:41:43 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Wembley Tickets  (Read 89400 times)

Offline Duncan Shaw

Re: Wembley Tickets
« Reply #195 on: May 16, 2019, 05:16:42 PM »
I wonder how many Claret and Cub members there are? I honestly had no idea it existed.
I know, me neither, I have 5 so will take my chances but how many of us part-timers would have paid our tenner in February if we'd known!!!

Offline Lsvilla

• GM : 11.08.2024
« Reply #196 on: May 16, 2019, 05:16:46 PM »
Make of Twitter what you will, but someone claims the ticket office told them that just under 20k have been sold so far and that each eligibility criteria has its own allocation of tickets.

https://twitter.com/AVFC_Kitch/status/1129033282274906120
No more blocks became available at 5pm

Online AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #197 on: May 16, 2019, 05:19:37 PM »
Lower tier (exc family section) and middle tier are sold out, all remaining tickets are in the Upper tier. Got mine and my sons. £10 well spent. Good luck to everyone on Saturday evening.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #198 on: May 16, 2019, 05:26:12 PM »
I wonder how many Claret and Cub members there are? I honestly had no idea it existed.

I joined it earlier this year, had no idea it would be give me such a head start on buying tickets.

Online AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #199 on: May 16, 2019, 05:26:59 PM »

I joined it earlier this year, had no idea it would be give me such a head start on buying tickets.

It was the only benefit from my perspective.

Offline martyn ellis

• http://www.martin-martyn.co.uk
« Reply #200 on: May 16, 2019, 05:29:14 PM »
So yesterday morning I went on the official site to find out when the  tickets were on sale - nothing; so assumed it would be announced after the Derby Leeds game. Watched that, logged on to this site to find out the sale had begun at 5pm. Nothing available at that time (around 11pm) in Cats 1 and 2; went to Cat 3 and found ONE seat all on its own in a sea of sold tickets in cat 3 (Block 528), which is good as it seems to be near the half way line. The whole of the rest of the block was sold out except one. i can't really see how the ticketing system works at all but I got a better ticket than last year with a good view - Row 22 so not too high.

Online maidstonevillain

• GM : 26.11.2024
« Reply #201 on: May 16, 2019, 05:39:31 PM »
Make of Twitter what you will, but someone claims the ticket office told them that just under 20k have been sold so far and that each eligibility criteria has its own allocation of tickets.

https://twitter.com/AVFC_Kitch/status/1129033282274906120
No more blocks became available at 5pm

Looks like block 533 and 238 (middle tier) have just been released.

Offline mattjpa

« Reply #202 on: May 16, 2019, 05:40:10 PM »
Daft question, but has anyone tried buying tickets before they are eligible? Went on tonight just to see what I was doing when they do become available. It lets me select seats but when I hit basket it greys them out and says this event is not currently available for sale. (Not that you don’t meet criteria) was just having a practice run but would have expected the problems when I try to assign them to family and friends on the next page

Offline CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #203 on: May 16, 2019, 05:40:16 PM »
Still have no confirmation email from last night. I made a note of the number and took a screenshot just in case!!

Offline nordenvillain

« Reply #204 on: May 16, 2019, 05:46:16 PM »
The select ticket page is showing less than 5k seats left, which is a bit odd if the allocation is 36k?

4,538 tickets left so we've sold over 31,000 already to season ticket holders?
I've no chance then and I've been to 18 home games too with my son.
I think you'll be ok.  But yes, would be better if they added a 10 game category.  I'm also not sure why cup & play off games don't count to be honest.

Play off home games counted last year have they changed it ?

There was a tweet from the club posted on here suggesting that, but then comments below the tweet from people saying that they had been told otherwise by people when they contacted the club.  I haven't seen anything on the club's site saying that cup games or play offs don't count.   

The criteria (except last window), are "home league games", i.e not cup games.

It's pretty clear on Twitter from AVFC Support's Tweet that play off semi home leg will not count for the 3 or 5 game home league game criteria but WILL count as booking history for the final sales window.
The eligibility criteria on the official site now states that for the +5 & +3 windows after Subject to Availability "(This will include PL semi)".

Online maidstonevillain

• GM : 26.11.2024
« Reply #205 on: May 16, 2019, 05:48:07 PM »
Daft question, but has anyone tried buying tickets before they are eligible? Went on tonight just to see what I was doing when they do become available. It lets me select seats but when I hit basket it greys them out and says this event is not currently available for sale. (Not that you don’t meet criteria) was just having a practice run but would have expected the problems when I try to assign them to family and friends on the next page

Yes. Says event is no longer for sale, and won't let you complete transaction.

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #206 on: May 16, 2019, 05:50:48 PM »
Still have no confirmation email from last night. I made a note of the number and took a screenshot just in case!!

I know I've said it before, but check your spam. Just booked mine, and got the email confirmation almost straight away. And as if to prove a point, it went straight to spam.

Offline mattjpa

« Reply #207 on: May 16, 2019, 05:53:03 PM »
The select ticket page is showing less than 5k seats left, which is a bit odd if the allocation is 36k?

I think you'll be ok.  But yes, would be better if they added a 10 game category.  I'm also not sure why cup & play off games don't count to be honest.

There was a tweet from the club posted on here suggesting that, but then comments below the tweet from people saying that they had been told otherwise by people when they contacted the club.  I haven't seen anything on the club's site saying that cup games or play offs don't count.   

It's pretty clear on Twitter from AVFC Support's Tweet that play off semi home leg will not count for the 3 or 5 game home league game criteria but WILL count as booking history for the final sales window.
The eligibility criteria on the official site now states that for the +5 & +3 windows after Subject to Availability "(This will include PL semi)".
Not doubting you but I can’t see that anywhere

Offline mattjpa

« Reply #208 on: May 16, 2019, 06:03:41 PM »

Yes. Says event is no longer for sale, and won't let you complete transaction.
Ok cool thanks wasn’t sure if I  was doing something wrong. Apart from trying to buy tickets I’m not eligible for obvs

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #209 on: May 16, 2019, 06:05:30 PM »

They need to tell their twitter support then because they keep saying it's not!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal