collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Wembley Tickets  (Read 89367 times)

Offline charleeco7

Re: Wembley Tickets
« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2019, 03:47:56 PM »
I need to try and get 6 tickets (3 adults and 3 kids) on Saturday. When you log in are you able to select specific seats?
I’m expecting to struggle to get them all together (if at all) but want to book them all at the same time, to be as close as possible.

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2019, 03:52:53 PM »
I need to try and get 6 tickets (3 adults and 3 kids) on Saturday. When you log in are you able to select specific seats?
I’m expecting to struggle to get them all together (if at all) but want to book them all at the same time, to be as close as possible.

Yep, when you log on it's basically the same as when you book for tickets at VP, with an interactive seating map.

Offline charleeco7

« Reply #182 on: May 16, 2019, 03:55:48 PM »

Yep, when you log on it's basically the same as when you book for tickets at VP, with an interactive seating map.

Cheers

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2019, 03:58:12 PM »

Go for the family blocks - there's loads of tickets there.

You can see the interactive map on this link.  Family tickets are on north side of ground, lower level blocks 137-140.  Only lower level seats left as far as I can tell.
https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/en-GB/events/play-off%20final/2019-5-27_15.00/wembley%20stadium?utm_source=display&utm_medium=splash&utm_campaign=PlayOffFinal&hallmap

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #184 on: May 16, 2019, 04:04:13 PM »
The select ticket page is showing less than 5k seats left, which is a bit odd if the allocation is 36k?

4,538 tickets left so we've sold over 31,000 already to season ticket holders?
I've no chance then and I've been to 18 home games too with my son.
I think you'll be ok.  But yes, would be better if they added a 10 game category.  I'm also not sure why cup & play off games don't count to be honest.

Play off home games counted last year have they changed it ?

There was a tweet from the club posted on here suggesting that, but then comments below the tweet from people saying that they had been told otherwise by people when they contacted the club.  I haven't seen anything on the club's site saying that cup games or play offs don't count.   

Online maidstonevillain

• GM : 26.11.2024
« Reply #185 on: May 16, 2019, 04:09:57 PM »
The select ticket page is showing less than 5k seats left, which is a bit odd if the allocation is 36k?

I think you'll be ok.  But yes, would be better if they added a 10 game category.  I'm also not sure why cup & play off games don't count to be honest.

There was a tweet from the club posted on here suggesting that, but then comments below the tweet from people saying that they had been told otherwise by people when they contacted the club.  I haven't seen anything on the club's site saying that cup games or play offs don't count.   

The criteria (except last window), are "home league games", i.e not cup games.

Offline Jon Crofts

• GM : PCM
« Reply #186 on: May 16, 2019, 04:14:12 PM »

Yup it's a strange decision but does favour the non glory hunter type who've hit 2 or 3 in a decent run of games toward the end of the season & got a semi ticket, I guess that was the logic.

Offline charleeco7

« Reply #187 on: May 16, 2019, 04:28:40 PM »

Go for the family blocks - there's loads of tickets there.

You can see the interactive map on this link.  Family tickets are on north side of ground, lower level blocks 137-140.  Only lower level seats left as far as I can tell.
https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/en-GB/events/play-off%20final/2019-5-27_15.00/wembley%20stadium?utm_source=display&utm_medium=splash&utm_campaign=PlayOffFinal&hallmap

Cheers. Doesn’t look to be that many available. So see how things go Saturday.

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #188 on: May 16, 2019, 04:32:38 PM »
I have just managed to speak to the ticket office and I am advised that there are no blocks in the lowers tier being held back for later sale.

They say that the lower tier is sold and the only tickets being ‘held back’ anywhere are for ‘old players and shareholders’

So on this basis I can stop being cross & know I got the best seats I could!

Shareholders?

Good point!.... but that’s what she said!

Offline Jon Crofts

« Reply #189 on: May 16, 2019, 04:40:01 PM »

The criteria (except last window), are "home league games", i.e not cup games.

It's pretty clear on Twitter from AVFC Support's Tweet that play off semi home leg will not count for the 3 or 5 game home league game criteria but WILL count as booking history for the final sales window.

Offline Chipsticks

« Reply #190 on: May 16, 2019, 04:50:22 PM »
Make of Twitter what you will, but someone claims the ticket office told them that just under 20k have been sold so far and that each eligibility criteria has its own allocation of tickets.

https://twitter.com/AVFC_Kitch/status/1129033282274906120

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #191 on: May 16, 2019, 04:52:41 PM »
Had some fun this morning. Was on hold for 45 minutes and then when someone answered the mic on my phone decided to go on the blink so they hung up.

Online AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #192 on: May 16, 2019, 04:57:02 PM »
All set up for my window, in the queue and hoping for a reasonable selection of seats. The countdown on the queuing system is moving so slowly......

Offline Chipsticks

« Reply #193 on: May 16, 2019, 05:04:34 PM »
I wonder how many Claret and Cub members there are? I honestly had no idea it existed.

Online Lastfootstamper

« Reply #194 on: May 16, 2019, 05:11:00 PM »
I wonder how many Claret and Cub members there are? I honestly had no idea it existed.

Not sure of the numbers, but I'm in the 4000s in the queue! My nephew's a cub off to wemberley for the first time, so we've had to wait til now so the three of us can sit together.

Now 2509 in front of me, 11 minutes.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal