collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Wembley Tickets  (Read 90128 times)

Online Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
Re: Wembley Tickets
« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2019, 06:28:46 AM »
Leeds would have taken more.

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2019, 06:37:16 AM »
If anybody really wants to go and is worried about getting a ticket, there's a hospitality package for £390 here:

http://www.clubwembley.com/events/2019/championship-play-off-final

I would have bought it myself if I'd only been left with the option of level 3.  It will be interesting to see if more areas become available today.  I suspect that they will.  When I was online at about 5.30 yesterday, there were no £98 seats available and only 3 blocks on level 2.

Offline Yeltzer

« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2019, 07:21:50 AM »

Just got in from a gig, logged on to find the whole lower and middle tier are already sold out apart from the 'family zone'

So we've ended up on 552

There also appears to be half the entire middle tier greyed out and not for sale for some reason.

Club Wembley

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2019, 07:31:17 AM »
If anybody really wants to go and is worried about getting a ticket, there's a hospitality package for £390 here:

http://www.clubwembley.com/events/2019/championship-play-off-final

I would have bought it myself if I'd only been left with the option of level 3.  It will be interesting to see if more areas become available today.  I suspect that they will.  When I was online at about 5.30 yesterday, there were no £98 seats available and only 3 blocks on level 2.

You can’t just buy hospitality like you could last year, there’s a ballot first.

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2019, 08:35:54 AM »
What if you buy less than four? Can you buy three then get another three separately and so on till you have the number you need?

No - it’s the other way round. I didn’t express it very well, but basically there must be at least one child in every party, and each child can bring up to 4 adults with them into that area. When the party has more than 4 adults - they need to find another child!!!
Amfy, I think you are referring to the normal Wembley criteria. This is what the Villa website says-

Family Area - Wembley Stadium have designated 1,000 seats in
Blocks 137 to 140 in the West side of the Stadium as a Family
Area for supporters. Tickets in this area are only available to
fans that are purchasing 16 and under tickets at a ratio of no
more than one adult for one child, at a maximum of four children
for every adult ticket.

I am - and it applies and you can’t get a ticket in there without an u17 with you. Whichever way the 4:1 ratio applies - I am not bringing a child with me. I don’t have one of my own, and no-one is going to trust me with one!

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2019, 08:39:10 AM »
I can't believe this is on a Monday at 3pm. It's not a Bank Holiday in France. FFS!
Neither is the Tuesday in Aus. I’m thinking of taking the day off. Really want to watch the match and get leathered.

Offline kieron

« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2019, 08:42:47 AM »

By a good 100,000 at the very least.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2019, 09:23:22 AM »
I can't believe this is on a Monday at 3pm. It's not a Bank Holiday in France. FFS!

Do you want me to write you a note?

Cher 'eadmaster

Monsieur Darren est very poorly aujourd’hui. Si possible 'e'll not be tres grand tomorrow aussi.

Mange tout

Darren's mom

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2019, 09:32:52 AM »
Surely that's 4pm in Frenchland? What self-respecting teacher is still working at that time?

Offline Dazvillain

« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2019, 09:37:01 AM »
Have we got more season ticket holders too?

Are we at about 24k ST holders inc those with half season ones ?
No doubt a few thousand with the tenner claret and blue priority .
If ST holders can only purchase one, surely they’ll get to 5 or 3 games but not general sale ?

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2019, 09:54:37 AM »
If anybody is speaking to the ticket office and fancied clarifying my hunches,

This is where we are at?

Allegedly about 2k less allocation than last year?

More season tkt & claret so higher demand in first windows.
Higher attendances so more more reaching 3 (and the new 5 home level)

Last year it went down to current  season home booking history, it didn’t go to general sale although there were a few late (club staff) returns and frustrated folk pleading it went to general sale so they could snap them up.

So it will not go to general sale with no current home history.

Reduced supply and ?increased demand is reflected in the wording - last year the wording suggested 3 was guaranteed, this year it is subject to availability. I’m guessing a lot more dived in for 3 games in the good run.

In summary 3 is not guaranteed by the wording, but i’d estimate/hope should be fine, and even that there might be a few left to home booking history.

This is all uniformed, no ITK, any clearer/better informed opinions would be good.

Online olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2019, 10:01:12 AM »
Oh one of those very unusual Monday's in France.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2019, 10:04:45 AM »
Oh one of those very unusual Monday's in France.

Haha. I didn't realise it's on a Monday, either. I've got university classes at 9am on the Tuesday and have to get up at 5:30 to get there for 8. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be an interesting Tuesday. And a hungover one at that.

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2019, 10:07:32 AM »
I have bitten the bullet and got ours in the upper tier now because there is no sign of new releases in the lower tier 40 mins into the new working day & I couldn’t get through on the phone. In the end I thought there was no point in waiting any longer and ending up further and further back at the top.

So - we are going to Wembley - I am still not convinced that I haven’t been done over - but I guess if people with a lesser history than me get better tickets, I’ll have to call it karma for the away scheme!

I am happy to be on my way anyway!

Online olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2019, 10:07:49 AM »
No doubt with their massive following however only 36000 at home against Derby was due to lot of them doing evening shift at McDonald's.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal