collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by Clampy
[Today at 07:39:53 AM]

NSWE Investment by Clampy
[Today at 07:36:01 AM]

Ollie Watkins by stevo_st
[Today at 07:04:35 AM]

Diego Carlos by ROBBO
[Today at 12:28:16 AM]

Aston Villa v Bournemouth Post Match Thread by dcdavecollett
[Today at 12:09:49 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Axl Rose
[April 26, 2024, 11:19:52 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Percy McCarthy
[April 26, 2024, 11:04:45 PM]

Saturday night fever - Chelsea at home by trinityoap
[April 26, 2024, 11:02:50 PM]

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa fans all saying the same thing about Steve Bruce at Sheffield Wed  (Read 34086 times)

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
The shame.....

Offline Chico Hamilton III

There was a cabbage flying around in the Southwark Tavern before the Millwall game this season. Whoever bought it must've got it from Borough Market which is next door to the pub. Must have cost a bob or two, that artisan cabbage. 

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
Does anyone know of a greengrocer near Hillsborough?  Asking for a friend.

Tesco. They also offer free parking for anybody driving up.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
Alternative inflatable cabbage products are available...

That's gigantic. Brilliant.

Fuck off Bruce

Offline TopDeck113

• GM : 27.07.2023
Does anyone know if Cavolo Nero will be on the pitch tomorrow? Or Fernando Forestieri?

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022
There was a cabbage flying around in the Southwark Tavern before the Millwall game this season. Whoever bought it must've got it from Borough Market which is next door to the pub. Must have cost a bob or two, that artisan cabbage. 

kin ell the things you miss....I was in there this season before Millwall and I never saw a cabbage...

UTV
THe Doc

Offline Chico Hamilton III

kin ell the things you miss....I was in there this season before Millwall and I never saw a cabbage...

UTV
THe Doc

This was probably about 11.00 am. There was only me and Darren Woolley in there.....

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.

UTV
THe Doc

This was probably about 11.00 am. There was only me and Darren Woolley in there.....

That's the bar drunk dry and the furniture smashed by half past then.

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022
damn it got there about 12.30....I always miss "the fun/bantz"

UTV
The Doc

Offline Damo70

Daily Express
The team that got to the play-offs was ripped to bits.

No, they just went back to the clubs that owned them, or retired altogether.

I was told we had to sell Grealish, we had to sell this one and that one, basically to pay the wages. That's how bad it was.

Who on earth did we sell? Did we sell anyone?

Yes Steve, it appeared to be very, very bad at one point. But you forgot to mention that we were then taken over by very rich new owners who then allowed you to keep Jack on a much improved contract and bring in a number of expensive new signings both permanently and on loan. They then gave you a chance to prove yourself but you won only one game in nine and we were 12th in the league. Your replacement has taken us up into the play off places. Despite the fact you left him with more goalkeepers to choose from than defenders.

Offline Uknowthescore

Taken from the Sheffield star. Yes he actually said it 😂😂😂😂

But Bruce, who has yet to lose as Wednesday boss having lifted the Owls up to 11th and four points off former employers, is acutely aware of Villa's strengths and weaknesses.

He said: "They’ve got some good players. And I always said they would be there or thereabouts.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
I reckon that he thinks our danger man is Bolasie.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
Can't read that article.  Even when my adblocker is turned off, it thinks that it's on.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
Can't read that article.  Even when my adblocker is turned off, it thinks that it's on.

It's taken many years but with that site I think we've finally found a paper that is both an even bigger mess of a website and has worse reporters than the Mail. Which is some achievement.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal