collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tyrone Mings - signed permanently and confirmed as even more awesome  (Read 876100 times)

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
Re: Tyrone Mings - signed permanently and confirmed as even more awesome
« Reply #2010 on: August 15, 2019, 12:37:24 AM »
I don't know if this has been discussed elsewhere, but once again, Tyrone showing that he's an excellent human being. Extremely glad he's one of us.

It's a very sad thread, but an amazing reminder of how kind alot of people are in this world. Gives you hope, really.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndyBoucher71/status/1160966704794624001
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 12:43:19 AM by Axl Rose »

Offline Smirker

• GM : Sep, 2014
« Reply #2011 on: August 15, 2019, 12:59:58 AM »
I saw that. Tyrone is a class act.

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #2012 on: August 15, 2019, 01:02:44 AM »
I don't know if this has been discussed elsewhere, but once again, Tyrone showing that he's an excellent human being. Extremely glad he's one of us.

It's a very sad thread, but an amazing reminder of how kind alot of people are in this world. Gives you hope, really.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndyBoucher71/status/1160966704794624001

My God, that's a tough thread to read (not that I wasn't warned)

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #2013 on: August 15, 2019, 01:02:45 AM »
Class from Tyrone, and also from fans of a lot of other clubs including Blues and Albion. Was really nice seeing fans of other clubs offering their ST for when we play them away and even offering to buy him and his lad tickets/travel/hotel rooms. Restores some faith in how people can be.

Offline GarTomas

« Reply #2014 on: August 15, 2019, 07:44:07 AM »
If that’s as good as Tyrone plays this season I don’t think I’ll be too disappointed come May.  I also assume the ability to crumble we demonstrated on Saturday that will send us down is the same ability Frank Lampards Chelsea displayed on Sunday as well? Oh ok thought not.

Occasionally listen to Talksport and agree most of them spout utter drivel to lure callers in. Agree on Simon Jordan he actually gives some good insight on ownership etc from his time at Palace.

Class from Mings - the players can’t pick up on everything sent their way though and hope he and others aren’t criticised for doing nothing for another person going through something similar.

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #2015 on: August 15, 2019, 07:12:28 PM »
I'm still waiting to go on the tour and walk around him 

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #2016 on: August 15, 2019, 07:38:27 PM »
Mings was the best player on the pitch against Spurs, so if he "only" manages that level this year, I'll just about get by.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #2017 on: August 24, 2019, 04:43:24 PM »
FootballJOE
@FootballJOE

If ever an asteroid is found to be on a collision course with Earth, someone tell Tyrone Mings to just head it clear

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #2018 on: August 24, 2019, 05:12:11 PM »
Hopefully the injury he suffered in the warm up doesn't get worse.  He only played after a pain killing injection apparently.  Definitely needs to be rested for Crewe.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #2019 on: August 24, 2019, 05:19:17 PM »
Hopefully the injury he suffered in the warm up doesn't get worse.  He only played after a pain killing injection apparently.  Definitely needs to be rested for Crewe.

I think Smith will rest him on Tuesday.  I hope we don't make too many changes though as consistency would be good.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #2020 on: August 24, 2019, 05:23:10 PM »
We should be able to win without Mings. Bring in Konsa and if Hause is a little fitter toss him on the bench should we be able to give Engels a break late on.

Online Border villan

• Carrying out missionary work on the Welsh border.
« Reply #2021 on: August 24, 2019, 05:50:53 PM »
We should be able to win without Mings. Bring in Konsa and if Hause is a little fitter toss him on the bench should we be able to give Engels a break late on.
“Toss him on the bench”. I hope that there are no cameras about.

Offline SheffieldVillain

• GM : 18.02.2022
« Reply #2022 on: August 24, 2019, 07:51:47 PM »

I think Smith will rest him on Tuesday.  I hope we don't make too many changes though as consistency would be good.

I reckon Steer, Konsa, Targett, Hourihane, maybe Hause and Kodija if fit will get run-outs.

Which to be fair doesn't look a bad set of replacements at all for a league cup match against Crewe.

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #2023 on: August 24, 2019, 09:04:51 PM »

I reckon Steer, Konsa, Targett, Hourihane, maybe Hause and Kodija if fit will get run-outs.

Which to be fair doesn't look a bad set of reeplacements at all for a league cup match against Crewe.

Marvelous will play i think.

Offline SheffieldVillain

• GM : 18.02.2022
« Reply #2024 on: August 24, 2019, 09:30:13 PM »

Which to be fair doesn't look a bad set of replacements at all for a league cup match against Crewe.

Marvelous will play i think.

Oh yeah, forgot him. Probably.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal