collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tyrone Mings - signed permanently and confirmed as even more awesome  (Read 875984 times)

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
Re: Tyrone Mings (confirmed as awesome)
« Reply #1275 on: June 11, 2019, 04:39:03 PM »
You cant realistically commute from Bournemouth to B'ham on a daily basis. 
My lovely wife and two great kids do.

Awh. Something about this post really warmed the heart. Sorry, carry on. Football n'all.

I would not like anyone to have the false impression that I have a wife or children. Mrs SE and I live over the brush and we're thinking of getting a dog. No children were created during this broadcast.

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #1276 on: June 11, 2019, 04:40:59 PM »
 :o
:o :-[

Awh. Something about this post really warmed the heart. Sorry, carry on. Football n'all.

I would not like anyone to have the false impression that I have a wife or children. Mrs SE and I live over the brush and we're thinking of getting a dog. No children were created during this broadcast.

Offline VinnieChase84

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #1277 on: June 11, 2019, 04:42:53 PM »
It’s not over but explains why it’s not been done and dusted quicker. Hope to god he puts football over the personal side on this one 🙏🏻

Vinnie, do you know if his 'missus' is the same young lady as his business partner?

No mate, he runs his business with a friend from school

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #1278 on: June 11, 2019, 04:46:22 PM »

Er. Right so.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #1279 on: June 11, 2019, 05:00:37 PM »
Fuck Brighton, they are doomed next season and will go down as the bottom side.  Mings needs to understand that football ain't forever and a four or five year contract will make him for life, leaving him to concentrate on dogs, kids and his business after he's retired. 

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #1280 on: June 11, 2019, 05:18:12 PM »
Any player who chooses Brighton over us is not the right man for us.
I don’t think Ming’s is that stupid.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #1281 on: June 11, 2019, 05:20:24 PM »
He's got the chance to spend the best years of his career at a truly big club, and cement the already brilliant relationship he has with the fans.  His child is still a baby as well, so not like they're settled at school or anything.  He'll sign permanently very soon, no doubt about it.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #1282 on: June 11, 2019, 05:24:43 PM »
He'll be rich whether he chooses us, Brighton or any other PL club. Much as I want him to sign I hope he does what he feels is best for him and his family. FWIW I think it's more likely he'll join us than anyone else.

Offline VinnieChase84

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #1283 on: June 11, 2019, 05:36:36 PM »
He's got the chance to spend the best years of his career at a truly big club, and cement the already brilliant relationship he has with the fans.  His child is still a baby as well, so not like they're settled at school or anything.  He'll sign permanently very soon, no doubt about it.
🙏🏻

Offline Hinckley Dave

« Reply #1284 on: June 11, 2019, 05:40:01 PM »
Yes, he looked very, very good for us last season and was an inspiring figure. I would love him to sign, and still think he will, but if he doesn't, I'm sure we can find someone else equally as good. We did it before with a Bournemouth reserve who'd hardly played any games past few seasons so I'm confident we could do it again. Having said that...please sign Tyrone!

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #1285 on: June 11, 2019, 05:41:40 PM »
It’s not over but explains why it’s not been done and dusted quicker. Hope to god he puts football over the personal side on this one 🙏🏻

Vinnie, do you know if his 'missus' is the same young lady as his business partner?

No mate, he runs his business with a friend from school

Great. I knew about his school friend and from what I've read she's doing great business down there. Much easier to bring his good lady up to Brum.

Offline Gareth

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #1286 on: June 11, 2019, 05:45:18 PM »
If we have this matching clause then Bournemouth are going to want to create a market to get the best possible price & it would be unreasonable to not expect Premier league interest after the few months Mings had with us.

If I were Bournemouth I’d be hoping for the highest fee & would be an added bonus if it was a top 10 Premier league side as they will see us (& Brighton) as direct competitors next season.

Offline Big Dick Edwards

« Reply #1287 on: June 11, 2019, 05:46:42 PM »
If Tyrone chooses Brighton over us, whatever the reason, he's not the man we thought he was and isn't for us.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #1288 on: June 11, 2019, 06:00:25 PM »
If Tyrone chooses Brighton over us, whatever the reason, he's not the man we thought he was and isn't for us.

If he did that for his family then he's exactly the man I thought he was and he'd have my best wishes.

Offline Hinckley Dave

« Reply #1289 on: June 11, 2019, 06:06:43 PM »

If he did that for his family then he's exactly the man I thought he was and he'd have my best wishes.

Completely agree with that. If he chooses his family's happiness over a few more quid he'd probably get from us then fair play to the chap.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal