collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The Pit of Misery (All mess in here)  (Read 92464 times)

Offline kippaxvilla2

Re: The Pit of Misery (All mess in here)
« Reply #630 on: June 17, 2018, 02:39:23 PM »
We need to pay £11m in transfer fees by the end of June for McCaramac, Chester and Hogan.  I literally have no idea where that cash is going to come from.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #631 on: June 17, 2018, 02:41:25 PM »
I do find it a bit sad how anyone can call a manger of ours who's been through what he has and albeit failing 'fistface'. The anger in some people is staggering.

I find you a bit sad to be honest Clamps.

Oh well. I can't say i'll lose too much sleep over it.

Online andrew08

• GM : 12.09.2021
« Reply #632 on: June 17, 2018, 02:42:27 PM »
We need to pay £11m in transfer fees by the end of June for McCaramac, Chester and Hogan.  I literally have no idea where that cash is going to come from.

How do you know that?

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #633 on: June 17, 2018, 02:42:28 PM »
Bruce failed. Fistface is hardly the worst insult and
losing his parents is irrelevant.

Offline old man villa fan

« Reply #634 on: June 17, 2018, 02:50:17 PM »

I genuinely cannot believe people are still going on about needing a new manager as the club potentially turns to dust

FFS. Get your priorities in order

In what world can we, Aston Villa circa summer 2018 afford to pay off another manager and his staff (never mind finding the money to then appoint a whole new set) when we're frantically scraping around down the proverbial back of the settee looking for coppers to fill the piggy bank ?

What on earth are you people thinking of .. JFC

WAKE UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES

All the time Fistface is here we're contracted to pay him £3m for the following 12 months as part of his rolling contract.  In two years time we'll therefore have paid him £6m.  Bin the useless sod off, pay Dean Smith or somebody similar £1m a year, and in two years time we'll have saved a million.

I would put him on 12 months notice now. I would rather we find the money to get rid of him now, even if it is at the expense of new players/wages. By giving him notice, he might even walk due to his ego and save us money.

Offline Emmo

« Reply #635 on: June 17, 2018, 03:05:14 PM »
I do find it a bit sad how anyone can call a manger of ours who's been through what he has and albeit failing 'fistface'. The anger in some people is staggering.

Online Sexual Ealing

« Reply #636 on: June 17, 2018, 03:17:46 PM »

Indeed. He looks more like a melted Bill Clinton.

And I write that as somebody with dead and demented parents. And I earn less than the fifty-seven grand he gets paid each week in a year. That's what I find sad.

Online Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
« Reply #637 on: June 17, 2018, 03:23:15 PM »
Bruce failed. Fistface is hardly the worst insult and
losing his parents is irrelevant.
I got tutted at for calling Ronaldo 'ladyboy' yesterday. We've been using these nicknames well over a decade now. Suddenly, it's out of order for some.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #638 on: June 17, 2018, 03:41:40 PM »
"What he has been through"?   The loss of a child is going through it.  Dalian's family went through it.  And Ugo's family.  And Justin Fashanu's. And William and Harry.  Like Malandro says. Bruce's private, personal life is very sad but it is irrelevant.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #639 on: June 17, 2018, 03:45:37 PM »

How do you know that?

Reliable sauces.

Offline Nunkin1965

• This is only a problem.
« Reply #640 on: June 17, 2018, 03:46:43 PM »
Fistface could be used as a Sun headline just like Turnip Head or whatever it was to describe SGT.
A bit lazy and cheap for me just because things haven’t worked out.

Offline chrisf

« Reply #641 on: June 17, 2018, 03:49:53 PM »

How do you know that?

Reliable sauces.
You mean something like a Bechamel?

Online Clampy

« Reply #642 on: June 17, 2018, 03:54:25 PM »
"What he has been through"?   The loss of a child is going through it.  Dalian's family went through it.  And Ugo's family.  And Justin Fashanu's. And William and Harry.  Like Malandro says. Bruce's private, personal life is very sad but it is irrelevant.

Maybe some of us of us have been brought up to be less angry towards people who's crime is not to have got a football team promoted.

Online Clampy

« Reply #643 on: June 17, 2018, 03:56:04 PM »

What's he been though? Wow Brian, just wow.

Offline garyshawsknee

• GM : 03.06.2020
« Reply #644 on: June 17, 2018, 03:56:32 PM »

How do you know that?

Reliable sauces.
You mean something like a Bechamel?

Levi Roots is itk.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal