collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The Pit of Misery (All mess in here)  (Read 92492 times)

Offline achilles

Re: The Pit of Misery (All mess in here)
« Reply #615 on: June 17, 2018, 10:51:00 AM »
A mate who works at VP in the offices,  told me the word on the street is we will go into administration next week.

Unfortunately...I've heard something very similar off someone who's been on the money on a number of happenings at Villa Pk and BMH...Although he's saying the important dates are around about the 28/29th.

Could be true as all the bills will come in at the end of the month and if the money isn't there or going to be, well it is curtains for us!

Offline sickbeggar

• Location: Universities are full of people educated beyond their intelligence
« Reply #616 on: June 17, 2018, 10:51:21 AM »
I can't imagine we need to go into administration. End of the day whatever bill is on the horizon in the next month could be covered by selling Grealish etc...

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #617 on: June 17, 2018, 10:58:29 AM »
Tend to agree there are at least 2-3 players we could sell almost immediately but what happens if we do - can we start the season and would we have an immediate points deduction

Offline BoVillan esq

« Reply #618 on: June 17, 2018, 10:58:49 AM »
A mate who works at VP in the offices,  told me the word on the street is we will go into administration next week.

Unfortunately...I've heard something very similar off someone who's been on the money on a number of happenings at Villa Pk and BMH...Although he's saying the important dates are around about the 28/29th.

If true, Horrendous, not the end of the world, mate of mine said a few days ago, being a Leicester fan, said it happened there a while back but they bounced back, I pointed out these are different times and this is Aston Villa. 

Could be true as all the bills will come in at the end of the month and if the money isn't there or going to be, well it is curtains for us!

Offline sickbeggar

• Location: Universities are full of people educated beyond their intelligence
« Reply #619 on: June 17, 2018, 11:12:05 AM »
Tend to agree there are at least 2-3 players we could sell almost immediately but what happens if we do - can we start the season and would we have an immediate points deduction

think it would be points deduction and we'd have to make assurances we could complete our fixture list. Tony would lose a fortune so unless he's taken out some loan to bankroll us before and it's due in this month, i can imagine him selling off players to buy time until he can find any sort of buyer

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #620 on: June 17, 2018, 12:20:48 PM »
Leicester was under different regulations. In fact, their absolute piss take was the catalyst for the rules being changed.

Offline VinnieChase84

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #621 on: June 17, 2018, 12:29:44 PM »
Rumours that’s Xia turned down some takeover bids. Surely if admin was still a serious option he would have just cut his losses and sold up!? He will get nothing if we fall into admin.

Offline VinnieChase84

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #622 on: June 17, 2018, 12:36:27 PM »

I've heard this too, from the original consortium of British people who want to buy the club. 

Well this has cheered me up no end 🤦🏻‍♂️

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #623 on: June 17, 2018, 12:51:26 PM »
I'd be surprised that we have committed to a contract with Hutton if we're to enter administration.

Yes, that would be negligent of duty, if true, but to be honest, absolutely nothing would surprise me any more concerning this joke of a club!
Joke owners not Club.

Offline TonyD

« Reply #624 on: June 17, 2018, 12:52:31 PM »
Unless there is a massive cut in wages and outgoings combined with a very big cash injection, then administration is going to happen. 

We heed a new owner pronto.  And a new manager. 

Offline sirlordbaltimore

« Reply #625 on: June 17, 2018, 01:05:07 PM »

I genuinely cannot believe people are still going on about needing a new manager as the club potentially turns to dust

FFS. Get your priorities in order

In what world can we, Aston Villa circa summer 2018 afford to pay off another manager and his staff (never mind finding the money to then appoint a whole new set) when we're frantically scraping around down the proverbial back of the settee looking for coppers to fill the piggy bank ?

What on earth are you people thinking of .. JFC

WAKE UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES

Online Tayls_7

• GM : 13.09.2024
« Reply #626 on: June 17, 2018, 02:04:46 PM »

I genuinely cannot believe people are still going on about needing a new manager as the club potentially turns to dust

In what world can we, Aston Villa circa summer 2018 afford to pay off another manager and his staff (never mind finding the money to then appoint a whole new set) when we're frantically scraping around down the proverbial back of the settee looking for coppers to fill the piggy bank ?

Oh come on. Surely it's not all that bad.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #627 on: June 17, 2018, 02:10:39 PM »

All the time Fistface is here we're contracted to pay him £3m for the following 12 months as part of his rolling contract.  In two years time we'll therefore have paid him £6m.  Bin the useless sod off, pay Dean Smith or somebody similar £1m a year, and in two years time we'll have saved a million. 

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #628 on: June 17, 2018, 02:13:41 PM »
I do find it a bit sad how anyone can call a manger of ours who's been through what he has and albeit failing 'fistface'. The anger in some people is staggering.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #629 on: June 17, 2018, 02:30:55 PM »
I do find it a bit sad how anyone can call a manger of ours who's been through what he has and albeit failing 'fistface'. The anger in some people is staggering.

I find you a bit sad to be honest Clamps.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal