collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: New technical kit partnership announced - LUKE 1977 & Fanatics  (Read 211030 times)

Online eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
Re: New technical kit partnership announced - LUKE 1977 & Fanatics
« Reply #795 on: July 20, 2018, 12:11:04 AM »
It's a positive step. I'd like if it you were able to customise the sleeves too. Maybe, turn them blue?

Have a Heart.

Offline Concrete Tom

• GM : Aug, 2013
« Reply #796 on: July 20, 2018, 11:16:20 AM »
For those interested in a new shirt, I was able to use a combination of voucher and TopCashBack to get an adult shirt for £30 delivered rather than the the usual £50.

If you are not already a member of TopCashBack, use the below link to get £15 cashback on your order:
https://www.topcashback.co.uk/kitbag-promotions/

I also used code POUCH10 on the Kitbag site to get 10% (£5) off the original price.

Happy shopping!

Offline sirlordbaltimore

« Reply #797 on: July 20, 2018, 01:12:19 PM »

Looks like the away kit has completely sold out already. Disappeared from the site

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
« Reply #798 on: July 20, 2018, 01:58:27 PM »

Looks like the away kit has completely sold out already. Disappeared from the site

The kids one is still on there, which is good as I'm going to the store to buy both for my sons birthday tomorrow!

Offline somec

• GM : 01.08.2020
« Reply #799 on: July 20, 2018, 02:28:41 PM »
For those interested in a new shirt, I was able to use a combination of voucher and TopCashBack to get an adult shirt for £30 delivered rather than the the usual £50.

If you are not already a member of TopCashBack, use the below link to get £15 cashback on your order:

I also used code POUCH10 on the Kitbag site to get 10% (£5) off the original price.

Happy shopping!

I am a member of TCB, just clicked on that link and it is for selected members only!!!

I am only a classic member though. Are you a 'plus' member?

Offline Concrete Tom

• GM : Aug, 2013
« Reply #800 on: July 20, 2018, 03:32:31 PM »

Happy shopping!

I am a member of TCB, just clicked on that link and it is for selected members only!!!

The £15 is for new TopCashBack members only. Otherwise it's just the usual cashback %.

Offline SirSteveUK

« Reply #801 on: July 20, 2018, 05:25:33 PM »
Just receuved following email from shop re purchase of XXL size shirt:

Thank you for your email to Aston Villa Direct Customer Services.

This product has been incredibly popular and demand has exceeded all expectations. Because of this, we are really sorry to tell you that it’s out of stock.

We do not have a date when it will be back in stock and there’s a chance we won’t get more in the foreseeable future.

Why not browse shop.avfc.co.uk and see if you can find anything similar? Our website is updated regularly with new and exciting products at great prices. Alternatively, you can call our customer service team who will be happy to help you find something similar.

Offline Edvard Remberg

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/69507054@N00/
  • GM : 17.10.2024
« Reply #802 on: July 20, 2018, 05:28:50 PM »

This product has been incredibly popular and demand has exceeded all expectations. Because of this, we are really sorry to tell you that it’s out of stock.

We do not have a date when it will be back in stock and there’s a chance we won’t get more in the foreseeable future.

Why not browse shop.avfc.co.uk and see if you can find anything similar? Our website is updated regularly with new and exciting products at great prices. Alternatively, you can call our customer service team who will be happy to help you find something similar.
What? Wasn't that part of the fanatics concept? Meet demand easier etc

Offline frank black

« Reply #803 on: July 20, 2018, 05:29:11 PM »

That looks a bit of a standard email, I can’t imagine they won’t restock kits

Offline somec

• GM : 01.08.2020
« Reply #804 on: July 20, 2018, 05:53:22 PM »

Happy shopping!

The £15 is for new TopCashBack members only. Otherwise it's just the usual cashback %.

Fairplay.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #805 on: July 20, 2018, 05:59:49 PM »

Maybe email them back and ask them about this?

As both retail partner and kit manufacturer, Fanatics will operate a full vertical-manufacturing model, meaning the new kit, bearing the LUKE 1977 brand logo, will be managed by a single company from production to point-of-sale. This means fan merchandise enjoys faster speed-to-market in an increasingly on-demand world.

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #806 on: July 20, 2018, 11:24:15 PM »
No, check the website as it lasted dates for each item

It says available online but don't know if it's in stock in the shop

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #807 on: July 21, 2018, 04:42:13 PM »
Talk about taking the piss, Tottenham’s away or third kit this season by Nike is the same as Barcelona’s training gear.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #808 on: July 21, 2018, 11:26:04 PM »

Maybe email them back and ask them about this?

As both retail partner and kit manufacturer, Fanatics will operate a full vertical-manufacturing model, meaning the new kit, bearing the LUKE 1977 brand logo, will be managed by a single company from production to point-of-sale. This means fan merchandise enjoys faster speed-to-market in an increasingly on-demand world.

All that bullshit about "special for the fans" too.

Offline VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #809 on: July 21, 2018, 11:42:22 PM »
Talk about taking the piss, Tottenham’s away or third kit this season by Nike is the same as Barcelona’s training gear.

well Nike couldn't be arsed then

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal