collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Axel Tuanzebe - gone  (Read 117972 times)

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
Re: Axel Tuanzebe (SIGNED on loan again)
« Reply #345 on: December 24, 2018, 07:08:36 PM »
Sulliman has apparently played a grand total of 9 minutes across 3 games for FC Emmen.. 

Also massively struggled at Cheltenham last season. Just seems to have been hyped because he captained England at one of the age groups.

Offline Matt Collins

« Reply #346 on: December 24, 2018, 10:23:17 PM »
I think he still does to be fair

Might be a case of a more technical defender taking longer to be physically ready

But if I were to bet, he won't make it

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #347 on: December 27, 2018, 02:27:11 AM »
Axel Tuanzebe is out for a while confirmed by Smith that he's back at Manchester United as he has a broken metatarsal so injury means he unlikely to be playing for a bit.

Even more pressing to bring in central back experience like Cahill ,jageilka or scott dann .

Hope Tuanzabe makes good recovery as he really progressed so shame he's injured both for him and the club
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 02:29:45 AM by footyskillz »

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #348 on: December 27, 2018, 06:11:20 AM »
Scott Dann?

Offline brentastonb6

• GM : 28.12.2020
« Reply #349 on: December 27, 2018, 11:16:55 PM »
Axel Tuanzebe is out for a while confirmed by Smith that he's back at Manchester United as he has a broken metatarsal so injury means he unlikely to be playing for a bit.

Even more pressing to bring in central back experience like Cahill ,jageilka or scott dann .

Hope Tuanzabe makes good recovery as he really progressed so shame he's injured both for him and the club
My eight year old son named all those three as potential replacements too so you must be right lol 😂

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #350 on: January 01, 2019, 06:46:31 PM »
DS said Axel will most likely be out for 8-10 weeks.

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #351 on: February 14, 2019, 03:27:50 PM »
So the 8-10 weeks would see him back in March
Hes been mentioned in various threads as a potential DM and a centre back patner ship to Mings

Hopefully fit in time for the pivotal matches for one or more of following

Derby
Forest
Birmingham
Middlesboro

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #352 on: February 14, 2019, 04:40:03 PM »
and in the twinkling of an eye he'll then be back at the OT. such a shame that both of his loans to us have been undermined by injury and the idiocy of playing him out of position.

Offline Abbeyfealeavfc

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #353 on: February 15, 2019, 09:48:10 AM »
I'm not sure when Axel will be back but he might be worth a go as dm. As he's not currently in the team some on here write about him as though he's indispensible like Grealish or Tammy. The guy seems injury prone, he's a better cb than rb and he's certainly better than jedinak in that position, but we still shipped a lot of goals with axel there. He can't head, his positional sense needs work and he doesn't cover his rb. That said the attributes he does have may be better suited in front of the back four (he can tackle, he's calm on the ball, he can move forward with it). That could be his position certainly at championshop level.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #354 on: February 15, 2019, 10:00:08 AM »
I hope we can do a deal with Man Utd to buy him. I've no idea how much they'd want for him although his injury record so far is a bit of a worry.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #355 on: February 15, 2019, 10:20:40 AM »
Would imagine he'll be back soon as surely the loan would've been terminated otherwise?

Offline Clark W Griswold

« Reply #356 on: February 15, 2019, 12:03:29 PM »
I hope we can do a deal with Man Utd to buy him. I've no idea how much they'd want for him although his injury record so far is a bit of a worry.

Yes, from a football point of view he's exactly the type of player we should be signing but I think in something like 10 playing months he's been with us, he's been fit for less than 5. For that reason I'd look elsewhere.

Offline Diablo

« Reply #357 on: February 15, 2019, 01:19:49 PM »
Not sure what his other injuries are but I think a broken metatarsal is just one of those things? I doubt he'd suffer that again? Don't think Rooney or Beckham had problems following their injuries. Don't you get a pin put in?

Offline Villa75

« Reply #358 on: February 15, 2019, 02:01:46 PM »
Would imagine he'll be back soon as surely the loan would've been terminated otherwise?

I'm not sure you can injure someone else's player then send them back, with a note saying "no thanks".😂

Offline Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #359 on: February 15, 2019, 02:05:35 PM »

I'm not sure you can injure someone else's player then send them back, with a note saying "no thanks".😂

If he was out for the season then he’d have been sent back to recover at his parent club as there would be no reason for him to stay.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal