collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa v Chelsea Match Thread by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 09:43:38 PM]

John McGinn - signed (Captain) by Footy-Vill
[Today at 09:36:48 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 09:32:20 PM]

Player Discipline, Bookings and Suspension by Footy-Vill
[Today at 09:28:43 PM]

Robin Olsen by Footy-Vill
[Today at 09:25:36 PM]

Morgan Rogers - Signed by Somniloquism
[Today at 09:12:29 PM]

Youri Tielemans (confirmed) by Drummond
[Today at 09:11:32 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: John Terry - Gone  (Read 555514 times)

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
Re: John Terry - signed
« Reply #2040 on: October 22, 2017, 03:43:53 AM »
When he went over I took it as a natural reaction to go celebrate with the away fans. Then I remembered he’s a cock like that. But he’s ours and truth be told he’s been quite superb since he joined in every possible way.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #2041 on: October 22, 2017, 07:06:03 AM »
If I scored for us next week at the Tilton End I wouldn't be doing a Gardner to be honest and I don't think many on here would.

They were singing songs about Terry, Terry got a little closer to hear the silence.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:08:44 AM by Ads »

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #2042 on: October 22, 2017, 10:22:06 AM »
I bet he was saving his debut goal for Fulham - once a Chelsea player, always a Chelsea player. The Fulham fans lost their shit when he celebrated in front of them.

He's a horrible bastard but he's our horrible bastard.

I know they're next door to each other but I never remembered Fulham-Chelsea being a cauldron of hatred when both played each other in the prem.

Chelsea obviously occupy themselves with Spurs, West Ham and Arsenal. Fulham's main derby has always been QPR unless that's changed. Brentford have muscled in on recent times.

I assume it was more just Fulham fans taking a pop at a famous controversial player who's dropped down to this league.

I think it's akin to Villa Blues. To Chelsea, Fulham is a minor irritant. To Fulham, beating Chelsea makes their season.

Offline Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #2043 on: October 22, 2017, 01:04:46 PM »
I bet he was saving his debut goal for Fulham - once a Chelsea player, always a Chelsea player. The Fulham fans lost their shit when he celebrated in front of them.

He's a horrible bastard but he's our horrible bastard.

I know they're next door to each other but I never remembered Fulham-Chelsea being a cauldron of hatred when both played each other in the prem.

Chelsea obviously occupy themselves with Spurs, West Ham and Arsenal. Fulham's main derby has always been QPR unless that's changed. Brentford have muscled in on recent times.

I assume it was more just Fulham fans taking a pop at a famous controversial player who's dropped down to this league.

I think it's akin to Villa Blues. To Chelsea, Fulham is a minor irritant. To Fulham, beating Chelsea makes their season.

I'm not an expert but what I've picked up from the west London rivalries is: everyone hates Chelsea, QPR hate Fulham too, Fulham hate Brentford too, which is reciprocated, Brentford really hate QPR, Chelsea hate Spurs.

Offline Matt Collins

« Reply #2044 on: October 22, 2017, 01:45:23 PM »
Anyone else still of the view that we didn't need him because the defence was sorted and we had baker?

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #2045 on: October 22, 2017, 02:05:14 PM »
I'm glad we have got him I just think he his a class player I was really he pleased when he scored his first goal for us people sitting by me felt the same.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #2046 on: October 22, 2017, 02:23:03 PM »
Now he’s settled in and scored I’ve had to reassess my opinion of him once again.

I still hate him and wish he wasn’t an Aston Villa player.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #2047 on: October 22, 2017, 02:26:28 PM »
Anyone else still of the view that we didn't need him because the defence was sorted and we had baker?

Baker's new team have only lost two games this season. They're the only two games which Baker hasn't played in.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
« Reply #2048 on: October 22, 2017, 02:56:51 PM »

Baker's new team have only lost two games this season. They're the only two games which Baker hasn't played in.

BACK OF THE NET!

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #2049 on: October 22, 2017, 03:19:33 PM »

BACK OF THE NET!

He's got a foot like a traction engine.

Offline boozey182

• GM : PCM
« Reply #2050 on: October 22, 2017, 03:23:12 PM »
Now he’s settled in and scored I’ve had to reassess my opinion of him once again.

Exactly my feelings too. Plus, he was atrocious in the build up to their goal. Should have stepped up to get the ball, but retreated because of his crippling lack of pace. We need someone to compliment Chester if we go up, not have someone with the exact same weaknesses. He might be alright to help us get promoted this year, but I still wish he wasn't here.

Offline LeeB

« Reply #2051 on: October 22, 2017, 03:26:16 PM »

Exactly my feelings too. Plus, he was atrocious in the build up to their goal. Should have stepped up to get the ball, but retreated because of his crippling lack of pace. We need someone to compliment Chester if we go up, not have someone with the exact same weaknesses. He might be alright to help us get promoted this year, but I still wish he wasn't here.

What did he do in the build up to their goal? It was a direct free kick.

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #2052 on: October 22, 2017, 03:28:46 PM »

Perhaps he could've got his hand to it?

Offline LeeB

« Reply #2053 on: October 22, 2017, 03:31:19 PM »

Perhaps he could've got his hand to it?

One of his torpedo diving headers perhaps? The useless ******.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #2054 on: October 22, 2017, 03:36:43 PM »
You are all so beastly to the fellow.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal