collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: John Terry - Gone  (Read 555441 times)

Online TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
Re: John Terry - signed
« Reply #1050 on: July 03, 2017, 11:35:35 AM »
John Terry 1 BullysKids 0.

Welcome big man.

you're acting a bit of a twat. Just respect the fact that some, many even aren't thrilled about this.

What's with the abuse?
Also your argument could be used the other way around. I don't see much respect on here aimed at fans who would welcome Terry to Villa. Racist apologists I think they've been called.

He's clearly rubbing it in. I've said nowhere that he couldn't welcome Terry to club. I just did myself. But there's a difference between that and where he's going with it. And yes, by comparison racist apologists on the other side is overstepping the mark too in my opinion.

I sit firmly in Toronto's boat.

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
« Reply #1051 on: July 03, 2017, 11:37:41 AM »
McGraths thoughts

John Terry is the closest thing to Shawn teale iv seen , John welcome to our brilliant Club . And Tk you ! We deserve you .

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #1052 on: July 03, 2017, 11:37:54 AM »
John Terry 1 BullysKids 0.

Welcome big man.

you're acting a bit of a twat. Just respect the fact that some, many even aren't thrilled about this.

What's with the abuse?
Also your argument could be used the other way around. I don't see much respect on here aimed at fans who would welcome Terry to Villa. Racist apologists I think they've been called.

He's clearly rubbing it in. I've said nowhere that he couldn't welcome Terry to club. I just did myself. But there's a difference between that and where he's going with it. And yes, by comparison racist apologists on the other side is overstepping the mark too in my opinion.

I sit firmly in Toronto's boat.

Make room for me, too.

Online JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #1053 on: July 03, 2017, 11:38:12 AM »
I am not as outraged as I would have been 5 years ago but Villa have become a pathetic team in recent seasons and an embarrassment in a lot of games they have played  . JT is one footballer I have hated most of his football career ( maybe I should not say hated , its a harsh word ) but I just want Villa back in the Prem and  he is a good footballer even at his age , you dont always need pace when you have a brain  and he is a leader , top winning managers have always put his name on their team sheet first and will make a big difference in the team .

Just do it this season JT FFS

Offline boozey182

• GM : PCM
« Reply #1054 on: July 03, 2017, 11:39:33 AM »
When I said a couple of weeks ago that I'd stop going if we signed him, I really, really meant it. I'd worked out what I was going to do with my season ticket and everything. To be fair to Ads, he called me out on it straight away, and now I'm faced the reality if it, I don't think I can go through with a boycott - and I realise that this makes me an incredibly weak individual. Damon's article that was posted last week just highlighted that I go for so many other reasons than just to watch the latest collection of disappointing players. I sit next to my brother and my Dad, and I want my son to join us in a few years. John Terry isn't going to take that moment away from me.

It has made a lot less enthusiastic about the upcoming season, though. Normally, at this point of the summer, I'm desperate for transfer rumours and checking the fixtures to know when I'll get my next fix. Not this time though. Something special that I thought was there, turns out to have either gone or never existed in the first place.

I won't cheer him. I'll boo his name when it gets read out. And I'll no longer be going to matches in my 'Doctor X' t-shirt, I'm ordering a 'Kick It Out' one tonight.

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #1055 on: July 03, 2017, 11:39:59 AM »
Not proven racist, so subjective.

Of course he is, he admitted to saying it was banned for 4 games, what he isn't is a convicted racist because the requirements to be legally convicted are harder to meet, especially when someone has a defence team like his.

Can this be put to bed now because this is why you've been called a racist apologist.

Offline ian c.

• GM : 19.06.2024
« Reply #1056 on: July 03, 2017, 11:43:05 AM »
Arse!

Offline AV5nobs

« Reply #1057 on: July 03, 2017, 11:43:23 AM »
Please provide quote from John Terry admitting he is racist?

Can we scratch me from the record as an apologist of this quote is not
Forthcoming?

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #1058 on: July 03, 2017, 11:45:17 AM »
If the cap, sorry hood, fits.

Offline OzVilla

• GM : 16.08.2023
« Reply #1059 on: July 03, 2017, 11:47:08 AM »
When I said a couple of weeks ago that I'd stop going if we signed him, I really, really meant it. I'd worked out what I was going to do with my season ticket and everything. To be fair to Ads, he called me out on it straight away, and now I'm faced the reality if it, I don't think I can go through with a boycott - and I realise that this makes me an incredibly weak individual. Damon's article that was posted last week just highlighted that I go for so many other reasons than just to watch the latest collection of disappointing players. I sit next to my brother and my Dad, and I want my son to join us in a few years. John Terry isn't going to take that moment away from me.

It has made a lot less enthusiastic about the upcoming season, though. Normally, at this point of the summer, I'm desperate for transfer rumours and checking the fixtures to know when I'll get my next fix. Not this time though. Something special that I thought was there, turns out to have either gone or never existed in the first place.

I won't cheer him. I'll boo his name when it gets read out. And I'll no longer be going to matches in my 'Doctor X' t-shirt, I'm ordering a 'Kick It Out' one tonight.

First world problems and all but this post is sad on so many levels.

Offline Brend'Watkins

• GM : 20.03.2025
« Reply #1060 on: July 03, 2017, 11:47:46 AM »
If he puts in the same effort and organisation as he did for Chelsea I'll be more than happy. It's something we desperately need on the pitch. 

All the other stuff that he has notoriety for, I'll park that for the season.

Offline AV5nobs

« Reply #1061 on: July 03, 2017, 11:56:02 AM »
Don't worry John, BulliesKids doesn't attend many games so that's one less person not standing when you win.

Offline oldtimernow

• GM : 18.09.2024
« Reply #1062 on: July 03, 2017, 11:56:31 AM »
Just another different bad smell to add to the air of putrefaction that's been around Villa Park for quite a while.

It may smell very different in 12 months time.

Offline AV5nobs

« Reply #1063 on: July 03, 2017, 11:58:15 AM »
The trinity road has had an internal audit lately so is fine.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #1064 on: July 03, 2017, 11:59:49 AM »
Congratulations John Terry, without kicking a ball he's instantly overtaken St*ve* H*d*e as my most hated Villa player.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal