collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: John Terry - Gone  (Read 549656 times)

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
Re: John Terry - contract offer
« Reply #195 on: June 22, 2017, 02:00:33 PM »
See you in August.

Offline Chinchilla Bathhouse

• GM : 25.01.2020
« Reply #196 on: June 22, 2017, 02:00:57 PM »

So to clarify, calling someone a black c***s is bad, saying if you had AIDs you would wank into somebodys mouth in a burns ward is good.

It's not about being good, it's about being racially abusive, which this isn't. You're really struggling with this, aren't you? Something you want to tell us? You seem keen to hear tales of racism from others, why not share yours? Or don't you have the balls?

Online German James

• The Limpets
  • GM : 13.02.2025
« Reply #197 on: June 22, 2017, 02:03:38 PM »
See you in August.
I thought it was "see you next Tuesday"?

Offline MoetVillan

« Reply #198 on: June 22, 2017, 02:07:07 PM »
Im finding it a tough one.  In all my time following my club, I cant recall us signing a player that I really didn't like them.  I can think of many that I was nervous about signing due to their apparent (lack of) skill level in my eyes.  Marlon Harewood etc.  JT is the other way, he is a great player.  Lots of comments about his age and legs, Terry has never been blessed with pace, so its down to how he reads the game, which he has done very well.  And in the Chumpionship he wont be against so many extreme pace strikers.  He also knows how to score from corners.  I remember we used to do that, about 15 years ago.

Its just him I cant abide, and I just couldn't ever see myself clapping him on to the pitch, or being pleased he scored.  I just cant think of another Villa player I would put in this bucket.

Offline Mossie Hennebry

« Reply #199 on: June 22, 2017, 02:08:49 PM »
He is a divisive character at a time when we need leaders.

I would file this decision in the same shit bucket that Tony's Tweets come from.

A fucking joke of a football club.

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #200 on: June 22, 2017, 02:12:42 PM »

HEROES

& villain

Offline KevinGage

• GM : 20.09.20
« Reply #201 on: June 22, 2017, 02:14:56 PM »
You daft racist.  Monty has answered it.  Keep digging though.
You answer the question then my friend

I'm not in the habit of abusing ethnic minorities, either in public or hurling racist abuse at the TV in the privacy of my own home.  Or having imaginary arguments with them, for that matter.  So maybe I'm the odd one in this situation, I accept that.

If I was a mad racist, I'd hope I still had just enough cop on to not demonstrate my ignorance to the world by dishing out racist insults during a live football match I was playing in, with a potential TV audience across the globe.

Offline Ads

« Reply #202 on: June 22, 2017, 02:15:37 PM »
Show us the picture where they are saluting or running past "Darkie" our mascot.

Online boozey182

• GM : PCM
« Reply #203 on: June 22, 2017, 02:16:24 PM »
See you in August.

Ah! You got me. I'll be the one in the 'F*****g Black C**t" t-shirt carrying a crudely made papier-mache depiction of a plane going in to the World Trade Cente. Damn my online moral persona which is impossible to uphold in real life!

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #204 on: June 22, 2017, 02:18:47 PM »
Show us the picture where they are saluting or running past "Darkie" our mascot.

Jesus. You've gone full Small Heath. What the fuck?

In any case, you've got completely the wrong era.

Offline Ads

« Reply #205 on: June 22, 2017, 02:19:29 PM »
Yep damn your empty words. Do you follow us away? I reckon you'll moan more that the fuckers have put Sunderland away on a Tuesday night than England's Brave John Terry.

Offline Pat McMahon

« Reply #206 on: June 22, 2017, 02:24:10 PM »
Was Terry found guilty of the racist comments? I truly can't recall the result of the investigation as i was living in China and a lot of the detail passed me by. Did he get a ban or a fine? I do recall him losing the England captaincy and Capello throwing a wobbler

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
« Reply #207 on: June 22, 2017, 02:24:40 PM »
I go away occasionally. Are you trying to steal the Cannock poster's Whataboutery Title?

Trying to undermine Villa players who refused to give the Nazi salute is the reason why I would never buy the Sunday Mercury. Having a go at that is the lowest of the low among Small Heath fans, let alone Villa supporters.

I really can't see why you are struggling with the idea that some of us don't want to sign a racist?

Oh, and, you've gone full Small Heath. "Get a grip".

Offline Ads

« Reply #208 on: June 22, 2017, 02:25:23 PM »

Jesus. You've gone full Small Heath. What the fuck?

In any case, you've got completely the wrong era.

Full Rags Mahone actually. I'm not going to be embarrassed that we had a load of racists following us or playing for us in the 50s, which is more the point what particular decade the image was snapped.

We've had some lamentable characters play for us. Collymore isn't the only one to have beat up his partner, although the other is far more popular amongst those who watched us in the 70s.

Terry is a wanker. I don't care, I'll never meet him, never work with him and if he plays at Burton away, that's as close a proximity as I will have to him. If he gets us up, grand. I'll be happier for it.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
« Reply #209 on: June 22, 2017, 02:26:19 PM »
Was Terry found guilty of the racist comments? I truly can't recall the result of the investigation as i was living in China and a lot of the detail passed me by. Did he get a ban or a fine? I do recall him losing the England captaincy and Capello throwing a wobbler

He was found guilty by the FA and banned for four games.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal