collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The "what is wrong with this club" part 259 thread.  (Read 19211 times)

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
Re: The "what is wrong with this club" part 259 thread.
« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2016, 11:13:57 AM »
I know yesterday was shit but come on there's 40+ games to go this season, let's not get too hysterical about things.

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #106 on: August 28, 2016, 11:15:06 AM »
I struggle to think of anything that influences me less than what Small Heath do.

Who gives a fuck?
Your in denial. I have to live, work, drink with the Villa obsessed tossers and my life will be made a misery over the bank holiday. I really do give a fuck what happens to that pile of shit from small heath.

You might give a fuck but it doesn't mean everyone else does. I couldn't give a shit about them either.
One of my closest pals is a nose. He said to me in all honesty that given the choice he would much rather see Villa lose 5 nil than see blues win 5 nil. It affects my life and I want them fuckers to lose and keep on losing.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2016, 11:16:13 AM »
I struggle to think of anything that influences me less than what Small Heath do.

Who gives a fuck?
Your in denial. I have to live, work, drink with the Villa obsessed tossers and my life will be made a misery over the bank holiday. I really do give a fuck what happens to that pile of shit from small heath.

You might give a fuck but it doesn't mean everyone else does. I couldn't give a shit about them either.
One of my closest pals is a nose. He said to me in all honesty that given the choice he would much rather see Villa lose 5 nil than see blues win 5 nil. It affects my life and I want them fuckers to lose and keep on losing.

Which brings you down to their level.

Offline Jimbo

« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2016, 11:18:01 AM »
If we're honest, we are both obsessed. Small Heath are obsessed with Aston Villa. And so are we.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2016, 11:19:11 AM »
If we're honest, we are both obsessed. Small Heath are obsessed with Aston Villa. And so are we.

You see it every time we play them - they drag us down. How many times in the average game do we sing about them? It's embarassing.

Offline The Edge

« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2016, 11:20:04 AM »

Who gives a fuck?

Which brings you down to their level.
True

Online Clampy

« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2016, 11:20:29 AM »

Who gives a fuck?

Dave's right. Just because they spend every waking hour obsessing about us, it doesn't mean you have to and besides, it would rile your mate knowing that you don't give a fuck how they get on. His obsession is his problem, not yours.

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2016, 11:20:49 AM »

No no no,  their hatred for us is  beyond belief. 

We just mock and dislike them to a good extent. 

When we play them it is there cup final wouldn't say that from a Villa perspective.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2016, 11:21:11 AM »

They're our nearest neighbours so it's only natural really. They become even more relevant when we're in the same league as us as well.

Offline CJ

• GM : 12.07.2017
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2016, 11:21:42 AM »
I also thought it was Ross Mac's job to bang in his obligatory 20?

Agreed, he is our big money signing and should be doing more. Can't help thinking his position is one we were reasonably covered with anyway.

He does seem a clever footballer but more Joe Cole than Robbie Keane at the moment. For our big money signing to be blowing out his arse after 60 mins is unacceptable.

I expected McCormack to be banging them in as well, but, to be fair to him, in the Observer today they've published a table of who's created the most chances in the Championship so far this season and McCormack tops the list with 20. It looks like that mobile striker can't come soon enough, and once that happens I think both the new striker and McCormack will start scoring for fun

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2016, 11:22:01 AM »

You see it every time we play them - they drag us down. How many times in the average game do we sing about them? It's embarassing.
Absoloutely agree, I cringe when I hear the Shit on the City, can we just ignore them?

Offline auntiesledd

« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2016, 11:24:50 AM »
Two constants from our shite last few seasons - Westwood and Bacuna - are still in senior roles. It's no surprise to me that with their contributions, we're as solid as a paper aeroplane in a tornado.

Absolute bollocks.  Two of our better players this season.  It's their fault the whole fucking team collapse in the second half?
i know the result as soon as I see thier names on the team sheet.

Bacuna's done half decent so far but he's still not anything special. Westwood on the other hand has been his usual anonymous self. Honestly when are fans gonna realise the waster this man is? He's spent years making our midfield mediocre with displays of nothingness and it's time we finally got rid of him. We won't be promoted with him in our midfield.
The fans do realise what a useless player Westwood is. Question is when will the hierarchy realise it? He is not the sole reason we are in this utterly depressing situation but he has become a symbol of the club's current malaise. We have got only one crumb of comfort to cling on to. And that is in the shape of Tommy Elphick. Can he be the one to turn up at the training ground and lay the law down to the troops? I sincerely hope so.

I'm hoping TE decides to stop bangin' his Swede on an upright & does it on the bonces of some of our squad ponces. Better still, he starts banging a few heads together and issuing the riot act. Let's face it, RDM is never gonna do it (although SC certainly looks like he could dish it out). And how Westwood continues to deceive a succession of management teams is one of the great mysteries of our time. I can only think he's one of the world's eminent practitioners of massed hypnotism (ie more than one gullible idiot at any given time)  - although the majority of supporters evidently ain't so stupid as to buy such jiggery pokery. AAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHH!   >:(

Offline Jimbo

« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2016, 11:25:48 AM »
Please read my last post again.

Offline The Edge

« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2016, 11:35:03 AM »

Who gives a fuck?

Dave's right. Just because they spend every waking hour obsessing about us, it doesn't mean you have to and besides, it would rile your mate knowing that you don't give a fuck how they get on. His obsession is his problem, not yours.
II'm not obsessed with blues that would be laughable.  I live in Nechells which is 50/50 and it's hard to ignore the bastards!!

Online Clampy

« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2016, 11:37:16 AM »

Who gives a fuck?

II'm not obsessed with blues that would be laughable.  I live in Nechells which is 50/50 and it's hard to ignore the bastards!!

But you said it effects your life. Rise above it, they're honestly not worth it.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal