collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Stanley Victor Collymore  (Read 101150 times)

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
Re: Stanley Victor Collymore
« Reply #600 on: July 14, 2016, 06:18:12 PM »
Sorry but Collymore is nothing but a liar and a thug ......... he only says things to suit his PR
Those who disagree with him on Twitter he simply blocks .......
Seems like Talk Sport have simply blocked him now
Any Stan more time for trying to chat up the 18 year olds in Fitness First and to spend at the Chase
He took AVFC for a ride and deserves all he gets ........ how many times has he now been sacked?

You make it sound like Collymore is a serial thug who goes around beating people up, which he isn't from what I know. And if he wants to chat up the ladies, so what?

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #601 on: July 14, 2016, 07:32:08 PM »
Colin Murray has now left Talksport due to the Murdoch/Sun link up.

I've been very vocal on here about my dislike of Murray as a presenter but have huge admiration for this bold decision.

I do find CM an annoying shit, but he has gone up in my estimations today.

Agreed 200%

I admire him for his decision. I doubt if he is financially set up for life so it is a bold decision. I quite liked him. He seemed genuinely enthusiastic and the tales of him and Keith Gillespie during the Euros were great.

I'm with you. His affection for football is genuine. Top marks for his stance on this matter.

Offline LeeB

« Reply #602 on: July 14, 2016, 07:33:07 PM »
Sorry but Collymore is nothing but a liar and a thug ......... he only says things to suit his PR
Any Stan more time for trying to chat up the 18 year olds in Fitness First and to spend at the Chase
He took AVFC for a ride and deserves all he gets ........ how many times has he now been sacked?

You make it sound like Collymore is a serial thug who goes around beating people up, which he isn't from what I know. And if he wants to chat up the ladies, so what?

It does come across as though Leicester Villa has been snubbed by said 18 year old.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
« Reply #603 on: July 14, 2016, 08:27:32 PM »
I've never been a fan of Colin Murray but my best mate who I trust unconditionally and who really doesn't suffer fools had dealings with him from pre Radio One days and really liked him, he's seen him since and said he's still the same likeable guy.

Offline Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #604 on: July 14, 2016, 11:07:55 PM »
Have to say Colin Murray's column in the metro sports section every Friday is usually very good

Offline Gregorys Boy

« Reply #605 on: July 15, 2016, 01:18:02 AM »

Well she is above the age of conscent true.  But then Collymore must be in his forties which does put a different spin on it.

Offline itbrvilla

• GM : 16.02.2022
« Reply #606 on: July 15, 2016, 01:20:15 AM »
Have to say Colin Murray's column in the metro sports section every Friday is usually very good
Shame the twat cant say Birmingham.

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #607 on: July 15, 2016, 02:20:42 PM »

Well she is above the age of conscent true.  But then Collymore must be in his forties which does put a different spin on it.

Mick Jagger (72) just got his 29 year old girlfriend up the duff!

Still, at least his great granddaughter will have someone her own age to play with!!!

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #608 on: July 15, 2016, 03:39:18 PM »
the priapic old goat's only days away from being 73.

Offline Gregorys Boy

« Reply #609 on: July 15, 2016, 04:04:00 PM »

Mick Jagger (72) just got his 29 year old girlfriend up the duff!

Still, at least his great granddaughter will have someone her own age to play with!!!

Its not the same.  For two reasons, one I assume their married or at least in a relationship.  And two no matter the age gap, 29 is still a very mature age, 18 not so much.

But it was just a thought in passing.

Offline Leicester_Villian

« Reply #610 on: July 15, 2016, 04:29:38 PM »
The problem with SVC is he has a massive ego where he thinks the 18 year olds think he is a god ........ they actually see him as a total loser

What he seems to forget is the public in the main see him as:

Someone who takes his anger out on females
Is in the end a failed footballer ...... ability was there but he failed
Sacked by more than one broadcaster e.g. BBC & Talksport
Took his so called club to the cleaners financially
Enjoy pastimes sometimes called dogging
Believes his view is the only view and will block anybody who wishes to disagree e.g. Twitter

In the end he appears to be failing in whatever he seems to do but Im sure its not his fault

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #611 on: July 15, 2016, 04:32:24 PM »
The problem with SVC is he has a massive ego where he thinks the 18 year olds think he is a god ........ they actually see him as a total loser

Believes his view is the only view and will block anybody who wishes to disagree e.g. Twitter

In the end he appears to be failing in whatever he seems to do but Im sure its not his fault

An 18 year old won't be clued up about his failings - they'll see a rich and famous celebrity who is therefore anything but a loser.

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #612 on: July 15, 2016, 04:36:01 PM »

I hadn't realised you'd been appointed 'Official Spokesperson for the public in the main and all 18 year olds'.  Congratulations!

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #613 on: July 15, 2016, 04:46:35 PM »

From what I'm aware of he had one instance of violence against women which was what nearly 20 years ago? Bad enough, but you can't keep on punishing him forever especially when he's paid his dues.
Failed footballer? Really?
Dogging? Big deal.
Sacked by Talksport because of his stance against Murdoch and his cronies. Fair play to him.
Blocks people on Twitter? Wow, I didn't realise that was a crime.

Good luck to him I say.

Offline Leicester_Villian

« Reply #614 on: July 15, 2016, 05:19:37 PM »

An 18 year old won't be clued up about his failings - they'll see a rich and famous celebrity who is therefore anything but a loser.

Sorry but 18 year olds in Cannock know exactly who he is and don't see him as a famous celebrity ...they see him as a total idiot (thought best use a polite word)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal