collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jordan Amavi - gone again  (Read 208748 times)

Offline Villafirst

Re: Jordan Amavi
« Reply #930 on: November 28, 2016, 08:54:18 PM »
We don't have to sell nowadays.  He won't be going anywhere.

Yes, hopefully the Tom Fox paltry release clause deals are at an end.

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #931 on: November 29, 2016, 07:20:30 PM »
Great to see him hit some form after a terrible injury. I think he has real talent.

Offline dcdavecollett

« Reply #932 on: November 30, 2016, 12:35:38 PM »
Poultry release clause -what the clucking hell is that?

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #933 on: November 30, 2016, 01:35:04 PM »
I am impressed with his upper body strength, several times he has withstood loads of pressure to have himself between ball and attacker to let it go out of play and not been muscled off as yet

Also very surprised how decent he is with headers

I would be very interested to see what a proper Manager and coaching team could do with the likes of Veretout and even Gil

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #934 on: November 30, 2016, 05:16:12 PM »
I am impressed with his upper body strength, several times he has withstood loads of pressure to have himself between ball and attacker to let it go out of play and not been muscled off as yet

I would be very interested to see what a proper Manager and coaching team could do with the likes of Veretout and even Gil

I'm not sure about Gil but I think Veretout could be excellent witha decent manager.  I think Sanchez could come back and do a job as well.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #935 on: November 30, 2016, 05:36:50 PM »

I'm not sure about Gil but I think Veretout could be excellent witha decent manager.  I think Sanchez could come back and do a job as well.

The French site Buzz Sport have reported that Saint-Etienne are unlikely to meet Veretout's wage requirements or our selling price.

Offline Ron Manager

• GM : 03.04.2016
« Reply #936 on: November 30, 2016, 05:38:05 PM »

Yep and me. Steve Bruce could raise their games a level or two. Carlos seemed happy enough and a lot of us could see why we paid so much for Veretout.

Online Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #937 on: November 30, 2016, 05:46:05 PM »

Yep and me. Steve Bruce could raise their games a level or two. Carlos seemed happy enough and a lot of us could see why we paid so much for Veretout.
I can't remember but are both out on loan?

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #938 on: November 30, 2016, 06:05:18 PM »

I can't remember but are both out on loan?
All three players mentioned are on season long loans,pretty sure.

Online Exeter 77

« Reply #939 on: November 30, 2016, 06:19:58 PM »
Sanchez is at Fiorentina, Gil at Deportivo La Coruna and Veretout at St. Etienne all on loan.

Online Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #940 on: November 30, 2016, 06:54:59 PM »
I guess Bruce will be keeping an eye on all three then and it will be interesting what his verdict is.

Offline peter w

« Reply #941 on: November 30, 2016, 07:02:11 PM »
I just don't want any of them back. All 3 just remind of the last season or two and all links to that time have to be cut.

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #942 on: November 30, 2016, 07:32:27 PM »
I just don't want any of them back. All 3 just remind of the last season or two and all links to that time have to be cut.

So sell Gardner, Grealish, Gestede, Amavi and Ayew as well?

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #943 on: November 30, 2016, 08:05:26 PM »
Dare I say if we get up this year it would be like a couple of new players.
Although not heard any great reports of any of them whilst on loan. Although Gil scored a couple of crackers I think Veretout was the more accomplished player Bd the best chance of success in the prem

Offline peter w

« Reply #944 on: November 30, 2016, 08:32:12 PM »

So sell Gardner, Grealish, Gestede, Amavi and Ayew as well?

Yes, no, Yes, No, and yes.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal