collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Micah Richards - Released  (Read 460203 times)

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
Re: Micah Richards - Released
« Reply #2370 on: August 02, 2019, 08:09:38 AM »
Liking or disliking him as a person does not enter into it.  I prefer to extend respect to the many Villa players who have put something back into the club in recognition of what they have received from it.  Richards was at the very centre of the dressing room snake pit (see Secret Santa above) that played such a part in our horrendous collapse.  For that alone his reputation as a club player (player not person) can be questioned.

Offline Abbeyfealeavfc

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #2371 on: August 02, 2019, 08:54:38 AM »
He signs a contract knowing he's crocked but hoping nobody will notice (nobody did) and hoping to wing it. It didn't take long for everybody to know about his injury. What did he do to ensure he gave something back to the club? Besides make a dodgy xmas video nothing! What did he meaningfully contribute to the youngsters within the club? What did he do for the local community? Did he do any good gesture acts to highlight local issues (see Gestede). To my knowledge he did nothing and sat on a fat contract (on the pretence of being a professional footballer), running it down without doing anything redeeming. Someone may highlight something positive about the guy but until then I have little respect for him.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #2372 on: August 06, 2019, 09:28:46 AM »
We'll see more of him this season than we have in all the time he was with us. He's signed for MOTD.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 09:33:58 AM by Drummond »

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #2373 on: August 06, 2019, 10:29:56 AM »
Be good to have a club legend fighting our corner.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #2374 on: August 06, 2019, 10:43:58 AM »
Oh no. Fucking moron. Thankfully I don't watch much BBC here. Let's hope his knee doesn't swell up on air.

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #2375 on: August 06, 2019, 10:46:05 AM »
Be good to have a club legend fighting our corner.
He should be very well disposed toward us, given that wehave funded his lifestlye for so long.

Offline Big Dick Edwards

« Reply #2376 on: August 06, 2019, 11:48:56 AM »
We'll see more of him this season than we have in all the time he was with us. He's signed for MOTD.

Jesus! What are the BBC thinking? His first post match tv appearance as a player saw him swear on air, and he's done absolutely nothing of note in football for five years.

Offline danno

« Reply #2377 on: August 06, 2019, 11:53:11 AM »

Jesus! What are the BBC thinking? His first post match tv appearance as a player saw him swear on air, and he's done absolutely nothing of note in football for five years.

I'm particularly looking forward to him critising bad or lazy defending with a straight face.

Offline themossman

• GM : 06.05.2022
« Reply #2378 on: August 06, 2019, 12:05:59 PM »
That video is an uncomfortable watch. Bunch of thick, braying bully boys.

I wish him no good will whatsoever, nor fat fuck Agbonlahor. Not because of their lack of contribution on the pitch but because they were colossal twats who contributed to the behind the scenes rot that saw us relegated and almost sent us into the abyss. No wonder players like Clark jumped ship as soon as they had the chance, let alone the French lads.

Thankfully, we now have a squad of players who are the real deal - talented, hard working, out for each other. 

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #2379 on: August 06, 2019, 12:23:52 PM »

I wish him no good will whatsoever, nor fat fuck Agbonlahor. Not because of their lack of contribution on the pitch but because they were colossal twats who contributed to the behind the scenes rot that saw us relegated and almost sent us into the abyss. No wonder players like Clark jumped ship as soon as they had the chance, let alone the French lads.

Thankfully, we now have a squad of players who are the real deal - talented, hard working, out for each other. 

Spot on, mate.

People like Richards and Agbonlahor should be fired straight into the sun. I despise the pair of them.

Although I'd pity the sun.

Online ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #2380 on: August 06, 2019, 12:24:44 PM »

He’s a “ character “ that’s what they want so the viewers can “ relate” to them. It’s just more dumbing down by the BBC that has built its organization on it the idea that personality is more important than content.
Wankers

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #2381 on: August 06, 2019, 01:11:19 PM »

Given that Richards has been out of the game so long, I'm amazed that the Beeb and its viewers would find his comments either interesting or valid.
I really hope they don't position him as a "Villa stalwart" when they're reviewing one of our games: that would be bile-producing.

Offline Fasth56

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #2382 on: August 06, 2019, 06:16:38 PM »

It was my understanding that Clark was part of the bullying crew

Online KRS

« Reply #2383 on: August 06, 2019, 06:24:55 PM »
Richards doesn’t strike me as being the most intelligent or articulate so struggling to see why the BBC would think he’d make a good MOTD pundit.

Offline Cliftonville Villlain

« Reply #2384 on: August 06, 2019, 06:47:08 PM »
Shearer and this twat on the same show? Jesus.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal