collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Micah Richards - Released  (Read 460515 times)

Offline kippaxvilla2

Re: Micah Richards signed
« Reply #1365 on: August 04, 2016, 12:39:16 AM »
It says so much for what must be his appalling attitude that a player such as him who you'd think would rip up the Championship at wing back is nowhere near the first team squad.  I disagree about him being the worst parasite however.  Gabby still wins that by a country mile in my opinion.  But they are two cheeks of the same arse.

Offline old man villa fan

« Reply #1366 on: August 04, 2016, 08:00:13 AM »
It says so much for what must be his appalling attitude that a player such as him who you'd think would rip up the Championship at wing back is nowhere near the first team squad.  I disagree about him being the worst parasite however.  Gabby still wins that by a country mile in my opinion.  But they are two cheeks of the same arse.

Totally agree and your final sentence sums it up perfectly.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #1367 on: August 04, 2016, 08:16:13 AM »
Gabby retains the trophy for worst wanker simply because he did what he did from a platform of affection and respect from the fans.  He was family and he fucked us over.  Richards however does score highly in the tosser trophy because his conduct has been motivated by wilful animosity from the moment he arrived at the club.  We were holed below the waterline by Sherwood's (and KMac's) refusal to integrate the incoming new players and Richards played ringleader undermining post Sherwood performances.  KMac did much the same at Spurs.  If they could not have Timmy they were going to trash the joint.  The fact that nobody wants Richards even for peanuts tells you that he is now regarded as a known trouble maker.

Offline Nelly

• rahix.music
  • GM : 01.05.2023
« Reply #1368 on: August 04, 2016, 08:18:53 AM »
I seem to remember the first thing he did on joining us was telling one of our players (Delph?) that he should join Man City and what a wonderful club they are. I might be wrong but wasn't he the captain of Villa at that point too?

Also that ill-advised Christmas Santa video with him and the rest chuckling away while Villa were in dire straights in the league. Not his doing but I don't think it was endearing.

That blazing row with fans at Wycombe and just a general self-importance and ego with the impression given to me at least that he couldn't give a toss about Villa, that this is all beneath him.

I'll be glad when he goes.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #1369 on: August 04, 2016, 08:23:53 AM »
Chortling away on the Santa video without a single French speaking player.  Aided and abetted by whichever idiot at VP put it up on the big screens thinking we would not notice.

Offline Ron Manager

• GM : 03.04.2016
« Reply #1370 on: August 04, 2016, 09:53:14 AM »
We stand a better chance of getting Richards out than Agbonlahor despite his high wages.I am fairly sure he will move on by the end of the month .

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #1371 on: August 04, 2016, 10:58:14 AM »
Garbage player living on one season in a very good Man City side. Get rid of the ****** he's thought since he stepped in that he's bigger than this club.

Offline ASHTONVILLA

• http://www.levitycropscience.com
  • GM : 01.08.2022
« Reply #1372 on: August 04, 2016, 12:57:24 PM »
I thought (and hoped) the talentless annoying gobshite would have left by now. Hopefully some mug will take him on a free transfer.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #1373 on: August 04, 2016, 04:24:21 PM »
I thought (and hoped) the talentless annoying gobshite would have left by now. Hopefully some mug will take him on a free transfer.

Don't worry has Hull written all over him

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #1374 on: August 04, 2016, 04:29:49 PM »
Don't care that much one way or the other about Richards. Agbonlahor is, by far, the player I most want rid of.

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
« Reply #1375 on: August 04, 2016, 07:19:33 PM »
I was looking at the squad on Pravda (on my phone) just now. When I got to Ongoalayear I involuntarily punched the screen.

I also laughed at Elphick who seems to be wearing school uniform (without a tie) for his photo.

Offline sirlordbaltimore

« Reply #1376 on: August 04, 2016, 07:30:29 PM »
Well I don't  agree. Would like to see Richards given a chance by RDM. I still think there's a good player in there. Would rather he played at RB than Hutton.

You've clearly forgotten his attempts at RB when played there last season then. The man has no engine anymore, he can't burst up the line and get back like he once did YEARS ago. He's completely lost it, whether that's down to a shit attitude or his body giving up on him I don't know.

But he's still on par with Gabby as my number 1 Villa Villain

Offline London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #1377 on: August 04, 2016, 07:32:26 PM »
I wonder in the management have an idea about the general opinion of richards and co?

Offline MoetVillan

« Reply #1378 on: August 04, 2016, 08:12:27 PM »
I hope they don't care and base their decisions entirely on skill, aptitude and attitude now.

Offline Villafirst

« Reply #1379 on: August 04, 2016, 08:23:43 PM »
Well I don't  agree. Would like to see Richards given a chance by RDM. I still think there's a good player in there. Would rather he played at RB than Hutton.

You've clearly forgotten his attempts at RB when played there last season then. The man has no engine anymore, he can't burst up the line and get back like he once did YEARS ago. He's completely lost it, whether that's down to a shit attitude or his body giving up on him I don't know.

But he's still on par with Gabby as my number 1 Villa Villain

Let's give the guy a chance with these new fitness coaches. The previous management and coaching was a complete shambles. At 28 he should be in his prime. His early performance s last year were whole hearted.  Give him a chance ffs!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal