collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Micah Richards - Released  (Read 458585 times)

Offline oswald funkletrumpet

Re: Micah Richards signed
« Reply #1155 on: February 01, 2016, 07:32:47 AM »
isnt the debuchy deal dead?

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #1156 on: February 01, 2016, 09:10:45 AM »
I don't know but check with Goldman Sachs?

Offline Duncan Shaw

« Reply #1157 on: February 01, 2016, 09:45:37 AM »
You can bet Fat Sam would get him playing like a world-beater!

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #1158 on: February 01, 2016, 01:31:30 PM »
Can we christen him as "The Aussie"

The f##ker goes walkabout more often than Crocodile Dundee.

Offline CT Villan

« Reply #1159 on: February 01, 2016, 01:44:24 PM »
We should bite off Sunderland's hand for that offer...we get £5m and at the same time weaken a relegation rival...do it now.

Offline class-of-82

• GM : 05.04.2015
« Reply #1160 on: February 01, 2016, 07:32:24 PM »
Think debuchy gone to bordeaux

Offline supertom

« Reply #1161 on: February 01, 2016, 07:38:15 PM »
Fuck him off and promote a kid.
I actually think Richards is the shittest center-half we've had in ages, possibly since I can remember (since football began). Why? He's quick, he's strong as an ox. He's leaps like a salmon. He's good on the ball for a defender...so why is he so fucking awful? Because despite having every attribute. I've never known a defender so utterly fucking hopeless at playing as part of a unit, as part of a team. He has no awareness of what others are doing. He's got no idea where he's supposed to position himself. Half the time he doesn't even seem to care. He just plays by himself. His own game. He's an awful choice as captain. He's also got a poor attitude and temperament.

Sell him now. He's awful. Simply fucking terrible. It's understandable why some players are shit. But why would a player who's built for it and has every physical and skill attribute so terrible? Inexcusable. Pathetic excuse for a defender.

Online CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #1162 on: February 01, 2016, 07:57:08 PM »
I actually think Richards is the shittest center-half we've had in ages, possibly since I can remember (since football began). Why? He's quick, he's strong as an ox. He's leaps like a salmon. He's good on the ball for a defender...so why is he so fucking awful? Because despite having every attribute. I've never known a defender so utterly fucking hopeless at playing as part of a unit, as part of a team. He has no awareness of what others are doing. He's got no idea where he's supposed to position himself. Half the time he doesn't even seem to care. He just plays by himself. His own game. He's an awful choice as captain. He's also got a poor attitude and temperament.

Sell him now. He's awful. Simply fucking terrible. It's understandable why some players are shit. But why would a player who's built for it and has every physical and skill attribute so terrible? Inexcusable. Pathetic excuse for a defender.

Wholeheartedly agree, and just down to his shitty attitude for me. He thinks he's made it already, earning 65k a week, probably too good for us. The fact he's been Captain sums the club up. A player who gives the bare minimum of effort. Only beaten by another for effort, that being Gabby.

Oh, he's been Captain too. Sigh.

Online TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #1163 on: February 01, 2016, 08:03:29 PM »

Bravo.

Shame he's still here

Offline oswald funkletrumpet

« Reply #1164 on: February 01, 2016, 08:12:19 PM »
he cost us nothing so i would let the c*** go for nothing

we are calling out for strong leader on the pitch and someone to lead by example and we have this useless fuckwit

Online olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #1165 on: February 01, 2016, 08:36:23 PM »

Online CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #1166 on: February 01, 2016, 08:49:58 PM »
I'm not on Twitter but I'm hoping he's put out a message of solidarity, urging us to stick together and promising he'll be giving 100% to the cause.

Offline supertom

« Reply #1167 on: February 01, 2016, 09:34:22 PM »
One thing that I feel in my gut about Richards more than anything is, that when the inevitable happens, he'll be the first rat to try and desert. I think it's written all over him. He'll come out with a few lines about wanting to be in the elite of the Premier League. He'll probably go as far as handing in a request and someone will probably buy him in the misguided belief that he's a good player. I don't envision him having a shred of loyalty at all.

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #1168 on: February 01, 2016, 10:31:04 PM »
There's no way he'll hand in a transfer request as long as the earth spins round the sun and Jim White spouts bollocks on transfer deadline day.

Ask for a transfer and kiss goodbye to 3½ years of £60K per week in "loyalty bonus?" There's more chance of us staying up than that.

Online curiousorange

• Chris Stanley's Bazaar
« Reply #1169 on: February 02, 2016, 09:40:10 PM »
I have to say, I thought he really put in a shift tonight. To be honest, I'd have pushed him further forward after the first goal went in.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal