collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Micah Richards - Released  (Read 455687 times)

Offline pbavfckuwait

Re: Micah Richards signed
« Reply #975 on: January 10, 2016, 06:37:42 AM »
Richards I believe is the person who is the main divider in the dressing room and if Garde had any balls that Captains armband would be taken off him in a nano second. Poisonous self indulging twat.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #976 on: January 10, 2016, 07:08:00 AM »
Agree Kuwait. All the signs are, and have been since his encouragement of Delph to leave, that he is a massively disruptive influence.

All the social media twittering, the tunnel fighting, the Norwich shoveathon, the fan scrum by the dug out at Wycombe is a cover for his rabble rousing and refusal to follow instructions.  In the not so distant past he would be in the Bomb Squad.

Offline peter w

« Reply #977 on: January 10, 2016, 08:09:08 AM »
I too think he has been a force for no good and from thinking he was coup when signing, I welcome his departure.

Offline passport1

• "I'm a believer mate"
« Reply #978 on: January 10, 2016, 09:01:02 AM »
If he genuinely cares perhaps as captain he could get the players to subsidise the travel and ticket costs of the away supporters for the remainder of the season.

Offline pbavfckuwait

« Reply #979 on: January 10, 2016, 09:26:47 AM »
I dont want his money passport , I just want to see him shifted from the matchday squad and left to rot

Offline oswald funkletrumpet

« Reply #980 on: January 10, 2016, 09:50:41 AM »
Richards I believe is the person who is the main divider in the dressing room and if Garde had any balls that Captains armband would be taken off him in a nano second. Poisonous self indulging twat.

he cost us nothing so i would just fuck him off

no way is he captain material or defender material for that matter

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #981 on: January 10, 2016, 09:54:50 AM »
totally agree fuck the fucker right off. The football equivalent of Liam G.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #982 on: January 10, 2016, 10:50:51 AM »
Agree Kuwait. All the signs are, and have been since his encouragement of Delph to leave, that he is a massively disruptive influence.

All the social media twittering, the tunnel fighting, the Norwich shoveathon, the fan scrum by the dug out at Wycombe is a cover for his rabble rousing and refusal to follow instructions.  In the not so distant past he would be in the Bomb Squad.

Completely agree.  He's like a playground bully who uses his physical presence to make up for the fact that he's not very good at anything.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #983 on: January 10, 2016, 11:05:51 AM »
But what about his positioning as a right back?

The exchange with the fans came before he was taken off.

Bravo Sir, bravo. In a sea of shite that's really made me laugh.

Offline Meanwood Villa

• GM : PCM
« Reply #984 on: January 10, 2016, 12:11:46 PM »
The other thing about him is that because he's a "big name" there's excessive focus on him by the media. The entirety of MOTD's analysis was about him. Summary: he got forward a lot and scored a goal but didn't perform the defensive part of his role. Howevere he's Trevor Sinclair's mate so on that basis he will be a decent right back.

Online UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #985 on: January 10, 2016, 12:37:44 PM »
Micah looked like he wanted to come off as soon as he'd scored. I was surprised that he stayed in there as long as he did.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #986 on: January 10, 2016, 01:49:23 PM »
The picture caption of the exchange with supporters in the Observer today describes him as Captain Courageous. Captain Captain would be more apt, imagine how bad things would be if the players couldn't be arsed and weren't putting in the effort.

Online Monty

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #987 on: January 10, 2016, 01:54:47 PM »
Late to this one, but I was vaguely impressed. Obviously the players are trying - it's such a boring cliche to say they're not, as if everything in football is decided not by skill, or tactics, or teamwork, or luck, but just by 'trying hardest'. Everyone is trying in the sport with a few notable exceptions, and you can really really tell when they're not. The players have been unfit, they've played badly, they're mentally about as tough as snowflakes, they've been a bit unlucky sometimes and they've been let down by management decisions, but for the most part they've obviously been trying. They're just shit.

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #988 on: January 10, 2016, 01:56:09 PM »
The other thing about him is that because he's a "big name" there's excessive focus on him by the media. The entirety of MOTD's analysis was about him. Summary: he got forward a lot and scored a goal but didn't perform the defensive part of his role. Howevere he's Trevor Sinclair's mate so on that basis he will be a decent right back.

It was quite obvious that he didn't want to be at RB, so he basically went out and played his own game.  I lost count of the number of times in the first half he was in the opposition penalty box.  He got us a goal yesterday, but we would get torn apart by decent teams if he played like that.

Offline Tayls_7

• GM : 13.09.2024
« Reply #989 on: January 10, 2016, 02:05:12 PM »
Late to this one, but I was vaguely impressed. Obviously the players are trying - it's such a boring cliche to say they're not, as if everything in football is decided not by skill, or tactics, or teamwork, or luck, but just by 'trying hardest'. Everyone is trying in the sport with a few notable exceptions, and you can really really tell when they're not. The players have been unfit, they've played badly, they're mentally about as tough as snowflakes, they've been a bit unlucky sometimes and they've been let down by management decisions, but for the most part they've obviously been trying. They're just shit.

I thought Gestede was 'trying' to employ a drastic economy of effort. Why does Ayew currently stand out from the rest if they are all busting a gut?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal