collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Micah Richards - Released  (Read 455684 times)

Offline LTA

Re: Micah Richards signed
« Reply #795 on: January 02, 2016, 11:24:30 PM »
Whatever we think of the snake, at least you knew he'd leave nothing on the field.

Richards showed no desire to prevent any of the three goals today.

There's plenty of people whose back I want to see moving though the exit door, and he's one of the main culprits.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #796 on: January 02, 2016, 11:27:27 PM »
I didn't think he was too bad at CB in the early weeks but he's mirrored our form big time and has got more hopeless by the weeks, his positional sense has been as bad as I thought it would be and what I remember from when he played there at City and Dunne had to bail him out time and again.

If he has to play it has to be at RB. Him there, Adama also starting out wide and suddenly our team has a bit more pace in wide areas and looks more threatening.

Offline villabear

« Reply #797 on: January 03, 2016, 01:04:31 PM »
Micah just on Twitter:
"I just want to say to all of you great Villa fans that I can assure you that me, the whole team and everyone at the club will be giving absolutely everything from now until the end of the season. There are 18 games to go and we will give everything for the badge! #UTV

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #798 on: January 03, 2016, 01:07:04 PM »
Fuck off. (not you villabear!)

Offline Mortimer's Bear

• GM : 30.05.2019
« Reply #799 on: January 03, 2016, 01:18:45 PM »
Micah just on Twitter:
"I just want to say to all of you great Villa fans that I can assure you that me, the whole team and everyone at the club will be giving absolutely everything from now until the end of the season. There are 18 games to go and we will give everything for the badge! #UTV

I'm sick and tired of all these bullshit quotes on social media, just go out there and fucking show us.

Offline oswald funkletrumpet

« Reply #800 on: January 03, 2016, 01:19:49 PM »
Micah just on Twitter:

what a wanker

pity they couldnt be arsed for the first 20 games

if anyone wants him fuck him off in the window

Offline itbrvilla

• GM : 16.02.2022
« Reply #801 on: January 03, 2016, 01:26:17 PM »
This ****** was one of the worst yesterday.

Offline LTA

« Reply #802 on: January 03, 2016, 01:33:46 PM »
Micah just on Twitter:

Instead of telling us, why don't you show us you bunch of wet lettuces?

Online CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #803 on: January 03, 2016, 01:37:29 PM »
Exactly.

Talks the talk but never walks the walk. Acts the tough guy in tunnels or where it doesn't matter.

Do it on the pitch. Be a fucking Captain. Be a fucking leader.

Offline andyh

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #804 on: January 03, 2016, 01:42:36 PM »
If there is one thing I detest more than wastrel footballers, it's patronising, wastrel footballers.

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #805 on: January 03, 2016, 01:44:38 PM »
If  he played as much attention to his game when  he is not suspended or injured it would be a start.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #806 on: January 03, 2016, 01:46:26 PM »
Fucking weasel.

Him and Clark a between then 70 international cap pairing. Both utterly useless.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #807 on: January 03, 2016, 01:48:05 PM »
I didn't think he was too bad at CB in the early weeks but he's mirrored our form big time and has got more hopeless by the weeks, his positional sense has been as bad as I thought it would be and what I remember from when he played there at City and Dunne had to bail him out time and again.

If he has to play it has to be at RB. Him there, Adama also starting out wide and suddenly our team has a bit more pace in wide areas and looks more threatening.

I agree about his first few games, he was great. He has got worse though and it's time to put him back where should be playing. With Hutton out injured by the look of it, it's the ideal time.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #808 on: January 03, 2016, 01:48:47 PM »
Fucking weasel.

Him and Clark a between then 70 international cap pairing. Both utterly useless.

Seems it is nearer 30 - sorry for misinformaition

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #809 on: January 03, 2016, 01:55:45 PM »
Micah just on Twitter:

I'm sick and tired of all these bullshit quotes on social media, just go out there and fucking show us.

At the very least get it right.

The badge is a piece of fabric that you'll kiss for whoever is paying you the most money.

You're doing it for the fans.  Especially those that invest vast amounts of time and money following you around the country with a return of

F¤¤k all
(SQRT) F¤¤k all.

It must be like being a groupie following your favourite band around.

Turn up at every gig knowing that there's a good chance you're going to get  f¤¤ked by a least one of the band

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal