collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Micah Richards - Released  (Read 459324 times)

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
Re: Micah Richards signed
« Reply #780 on: January 02, 2016, 06:03:38 PM »
Hutton is beyond garbage and shouldn't be applying his shit trade anywhere us.

He should have gone in the summer, stock was high after getting back in to the team and we'd have got a couple of quid for him. He's an atrocious defender.

Compared to that clown, Richards, he's Franco Baresi.

Offline curiousorange

• Chris Stanley's Bazaar
« Reply #781 on: January 02, 2016, 06:09:07 PM »
If anybody does happen across Micah Richards on their travels, would you mind awfully screaming "you're a right back" in his face please?

Offline ktvillan

• Location: In the land of Gazi Baba, pushing water uphill wth a fork
« Reply #782 on: January 02, 2016, 06:28:42 PM »
Very good news indeed.

Yeah, losing one of the few players that's shown week in, week out, 100% commitment will make it much easier for the lazy, headless chickens like Richards and Bacuna to blend in. If every player showed Hutton's dedication we may have at least 2 more points, maybe even 3.

Exactly right. Hutton has, and always was limited in terms of ability. But FFS, he is one of the FEW players who has given a shit about this club all season.

We've got plenty of spineless, gutless chancers who need booting out of VP before Alan Hutton.

I must have been watching a different Hutton because the one I've seen shows plenty of willing to get forward and spoon a pathetic attempt at a cross into the keeper's hands but very little to get back into position or close down the opposition when they have the ball.  A gentle jog back, or casually ball watching as his winger drifts in behind him to score.  If that's him being 100% committed then the mind boggles at how bad he could be if he started slacking.  Or perhaps you're confusing his obvious enthusiasm for a ruck, inviting red and yellow cards, for commitment?  I think he's been bloody awful this season. 

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #783 on: January 02, 2016, 06:52:42 PM »
Alan Hutton will leave Villa Park in the fullness of time.  When he goes, he goes with my respect for his professionalism, attitude and effort.  That he doesn't measure up to the standard of footballer required at this level and at this club is not his fault.  I can't play the piano but it doesn't stop me trying.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #784 on: January 02, 2016, 06:55:54 PM »
Alan Hutton will leave Villa Park in the fullness of time.  When he goes, he goes with my respect for his professionalism, attitude and effort.  That he doesn't measure up to the standard of footballer required at this level and at this club is not his fault.  I can't play the piano but it doesn't stop me trying.

Spot on. I would prefer someone else there, but Hutton is one of the few in the side I have any time for.

Offline claret and blue blood

« Reply #785 on: January 02, 2016, 07:02:47 PM »
Hutton is a terrible player and should be nowhere near the team, likewise Richards who has proved to be a reckless liability , the appearance of Okore alongside Lescott gave a frustratingly brief glimpse of a decent pairing.

Offline Nelly

• rahix.music
  • GM : 01.05.2023
« Reply #786 on: January 02, 2016, 07:21:47 PM »
If Hutton was always mouthing off, tweeting stupidity or recommending our players to leave he'd get more stick from me. As it is he's a trier but just not the best. I wish more of our players tried.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #787 on: January 02, 2016, 07:25:10 PM »
Well we are going to find out soon enough about Richards and playing RB. Looks like Hutton has an injury and Okore should be fit to start next game. Richards should start at RB.

Offline Goldie.7

« Reply #788 on: January 02, 2016, 07:28:19 PM »
I reckon there'll be more chance of seeing Bacuna back there.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 07:31:13 PM by Goldie.7 »

Offline LTA

« Reply #789 on: January 02, 2016, 07:32:47 PM »
Moving Micah around all over the shop, or effectively moving him into midfield to keep him out of trouble is a bad idea. We need to decide on his long term position. If that is still CH, he's got to really be worked on. That means giving him a decent partner and perhaps hiring a decent defensive coach because clearly whatever we're doing in training is not making a blind bit of difference as our organisation is non-existent. Four headless chickens and a deer caught in headlights between the sticks.

I'd rather move him out of the exit door to be honest.  Much like a number of the players stealing a living of the club.

Offline PaulTheVillan

• GM : 16.08.2022
« Reply #790 on: January 02, 2016, 07:43:24 PM »
Richards is no leader if he's willing to see Hutton playing right back.

Offline LTA

« Reply #791 on: January 02, 2016, 07:46:07 PM »
Sherwood junior.  Throws everyone else under a bus to save his sorry arse.

Offline Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #792 on: January 02, 2016, 07:49:30 PM »
Richards is no leader if he's willing to see Hutton playing right back.

I don't think it's really his decision whether to pick Hutton or not.

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #793 on: January 02, 2016, 09:09:08 PM »

Spot on. I would prefer someone else there, but Hutton is one of the few in the side I have any time for.

I agree. (Although in my case it's bass guitar that sends the dog running)

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #794 on: January 02, 2016, 11:08:05 PM »
We should have a banner based on the Chelsea one for their captain. Words used to describe our defending this evening.

CALAMITOUS, LAUGHABLE, MISTAKE AFTER MISTAKE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal