collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Lille vs Aston Villa post-match thread by Small Rodent
[Today at 12:13:42 AM]

Brian Evans by Scratchins
[Today at 12:12:07 AM]

Jacob Ramsey by AV84
[Today at 12:12:05 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by LeeB
[Today at 12:04:59 AM]

Leon Bailey - signed by AV84
[Today at 12:04:41 AM]

Matty Cash - Polish international by PeterWithe
[Today at 12:03:00 AM]

Emiliano Martinez - World Cup winner and officially best keeper in the world by dave.woodhall
[Today at 12:02:34 AM]

Press-ing on triumphantly by dave.woodhall
[April 18, 2024, 11:47:47 PM]

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Micah Richards - Released  (Read 458470 times)

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
Re: Micah Richards - Released
« Reply #2745 on: May 19, 2021, 07:07:37 PM »
Did Gabby ever explain why as a highly paid professional footballer he presented himself for duty as a massive fat twat?

and yet I still hear lots of people tell me what a great servant he was... I for one don't buy it.
[/quote]

First half of his career he was, once Mon left Gabby got progressively worse until he was fucking disgrace by the time his last contract ended.

Offline RamboandBruno

« Reply #2746 on: May 20, 2021, 06:05:10 AM »
Richards for me now is on bloody commission for Man City. That’s bbc and sky sports in the last few days, openly saying Grealish should sign for Man City.
I’m not usually that bothered by these things but can’t abide him, he’s a terrible pundit, unlike some of them obviously can’t be arsed yo do his research before games, bluffs his way through it, all of that with his disgraceful villa history.

Offline RichardBatchelor

« Reply #2747 on: May 20, 2021, 07:39:23 AM »
Richards for me now is on bloody commission for Man City. That’s bbc and sky sports in the last few days, openly saying Grealish should sign for Man City.
I’m not usually that bothered by these things but can’t abide him, he’s a terrible pundit, unlike some of them obviously can’t be arsed yo do his research before games, bluffs his way through it, all of that with his disgraceful villa history.

That really riled me too. Admittedly it was probably a slow news day but the greed from a City fan perspective when they already have so many world class players (didn’t he also include Mbappe and Kane?) is beyond staggering - and all this from a guy who was hopeless for us, whatever the extenuating circumstances. Seems like an affable enough chap but that kind of article is infuriating.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #2748 on: May 20, 2021, 07:54:16 AM »
No ifs no buts he’s a ******.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #2749 on: May 20, 2021, 09:30:00 AM »
Anyone else see Micah, Shearer and Lineker on the subject of the best ten Premier League centre-backs?

Take a wild guess which Irish no.5 didn't even get a mention!!!

Yes I saw that and thought exactly the same.

Richards I can sort of forgive because he is too young to have seen that much from him and he isn't a Villa fan but Shearer and Lineker really ought to know better.

When only three defenders have won the PPOTY, he is one of them and he wasn't included in a top ten, it's just not good enough to be honest.
Paul McGrath was so effortless and excellent in his role which is probably why he didn’t feature. I didn’t watch MOTD so I don’t know who they picked but I’d hazard a guess that it will be the usual “favourites”

My guess is ten players not fit to lace his boots, with the only attributes superior to God being their knees. Maybe.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #2750 on: May 20, 2021, 10:40:44 AM »
Anyone else see Micah, Shearer and Lineker on the subject of the best ten Premier League centre-backs?

Take a wild guess which Irish no.5 didn't even get a mention!!!

Yes I saw that and thought exactly the same.

Richards I can sort of forgive because he is too young to have seen that much from him and he isn't a Villa fan but Shearer and Lineker really ought to know better.

When only three defenders have won the PPOTY, he is one of them and he wasn't included in a top ten, it's just not good enough to be honest.
Paul McGrath was so effortless and excellent in his role which is probably why he didn’t feature. I didn’t watch MOTD so I don’t know who they picked but I’d hazard a guess that it will be the usual “favourites”

My guess is ten players not fit to lace his boots, with the only attributes superior to God being their knees. Maybe.

Only Ferdinand, Terry and at a push Van Dijk (he does remind me of the great man to be fair) deserved to be mentioned in the same breath.

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #2751 on: May 20, 2021, 10:49:52 AM »
With bells on.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #2752 on: May 20, 2021, 10:53:17 AM »
With bells on.

Yeah, I'll remove my bleeding heart liberal cap for this this twat.

Online AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #2753 on: May 21, 2021, 12:07:46 PM »
The man is a buffoon, you’d hear better opinions and analysis about Football from the regulars at the pub. He strikes me as similar to Ian Wright when he first appeared as a pundit, there for the jokes and the banter but not for serious analysis, can Richards do the same and at least not be seen as a bantering fool?

It’ll take a long time for me to forgive him for his part, along with others, in our relegation despite his protestations.

Offline CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #2754 on: July 02, 2021, 07:50:42 PM »
In absolute hysterics watching himself defending for Villa against Everton.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #2755 on: July 02, 2021, 08:00:31 PM »
Every time I see this thread bumped up I wonder what has that twat said now.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #2756 on: July 02, 2021, 08:48:20 PM »
My abiding memory of the fat, bone headed imbecile was that night at Wycombe when he started rucking face to face with travelling fans in defence of our subs on the bench on the touchline playing spit the chewing gum game.  Closely followed by the game at Forest when he refused to play in the position Tactics Tim had told him to play and spent the game perfecting his spaniel chasing a balloon schtick.  Useless waste of space shoehorned into punditry by Political Correctness while far better summarizers like Lee Hendrie feed on media scraps.

Offline London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #2757 on: July 02, 2021, 09:01:58 PM »
Or the xenophobic team building tom-foolery.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #2758 on: July 02, 2021, 09:06:43 PM »
Yes I forgot that.  World's worst ever Santa Claus.

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #2759 on: July 02, 2021, 10:22:50 PM »
Hope your all good Brian - Richards worst moment for me was when he was rucking on the pitch with Williams at VP against Swansea on the pitch rather than concentrating on the match which we lost.
 He's not one bit funny.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal