collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: FA Cup 6th round - home to Olbiyun  (Read 81113 times)

Offline devilla

• GM : Nov, 2012
Re: FA Cup 6th round - home to Olbiyun
« Reply #645 on: February 27, 2015, 08:09:28 AM »
Hope the club haven't cocked up by not letting season ticket holders get extra tickets - my son wants to come with me but does not have a varied booking history so that rules him out

I tried to get tickets for my daughter and myself online yesterday. I wasn't able to buy hers because I wasn't able to assign a reference to her. I phoned the ticket office who set up an account for her while I was on the phone and I was able to buy them over the phone. They said as they could see I had bought tickets for the Bournemouth and Leicester games they were able to do this. Fair play to them for this but there does seem to have been a glitch in the online booking.

Online maidstonevillain

• GM : 26.11.2024
« Reply #646 on: February 27, 2015, 09:01:44 AM »
Just purchased tickets.  Plenty still available.  Most of the seat plan is still green.

Offline AVH87

• GM : 13.02.2021
« Reply #647 on: February 27, 2015, 09:30:12 AM »
I think you have to wait until after 9am even when buying online so that you don't get an advantage over people buying in person.

Offline leylandalbion

• GM : 06.05.2015
« Reply #648 on: February 27, 2015, 12:08:31 PM »
What an ordeal....I have 4 ST and have on many occasions bought for my dad / brother / partner to join us (without using any other ref number).  Need to get 7 for QF (also bought 7 for bournmouth).  It has took me 4 transactions to do this 1 for STs, 1 over phone, and 2 online this morning (this morning 1st transaction it didnt let me link to 1 ref number I created....an hour later it did!)
Phone line constantly engaged and online was place in queue that took an hour!  Good news though all relatively close together and will be near Brigada bunch ;D
Looking at the seats sold todate - there must have been better criteria....they might be selling on the door again!

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #649 on: February 27, 2015, 12:26:21 PM »
I'm not convinced we'll beat the attendance from our last home Quarter-Final at this rate.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Holte L2

« Reply #650 on: February 27, 2015, 12:27:17 PM »
I had a glitch with the Online booking yesterday when booking Man Utd away tickets. They went on sale to those with 9 or more aways.  I have 9.  It read that I didn't have the correct privileges. Didn't have time to ring the ticket office.  Attempted today and booked. 

I also had an issue with my West Brom tickets.  It allowed me to purchase a seat. But not my own! I had to ring up and purchase.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #651 on: February 27, 2015, 01:22:05 PM »
I'm not convinced we'll beat the attendance from our last home Quarter-Final at this rate.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Surely the mighty bog-eyes will bring more than that alone?

Offline Phil from the upper holte

« Reply #652 on: February 27, 2015, 03:32:17 PM »
I was in the club shop in town earlier it was packed

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #653 on: February 27, 2015, 04:13:25 PM »
Daft twats. They'll never get a refund on their season tickets this far in.

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #654 on: February 27, 2015, 04:56:23 PM »
Hope the club haven't cocked up by not letting season ticket holders get extra tickets - my son wants to come with me but does not have a varied booking history so that rules him out

I tried to get tickets for my daughter and myself online yesterday. I wasn't able to buy hers because I wasn't able to assign a reference to her. I phoned the ticket office who set up an account for her while I was on the phone and I was able to buy them over the phone. They said as they could see I had bought tickets for the Bournemouth and Leicester games they were able to do this. Fair play to them for this but there does seem to have been a glitch in the online booking.

I've had this issue aswell. Could get mine and PWS but it would not let me assign one to Freddy even though he has been to every Cup game. Even today I could not assign one to him and he has also been to every home game apart from Hull City, the poor little sod. I had to use another reference instead so have got 3 seats but the near-perfect ones I previously tried to book on Wednesday and Thursday had gone. Still we've finally got our tickets.

Online Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #655 on: February 27, 2015, 05:11:47 PM »

I've had this issue aswell. Could get mine and PWS but it would not let me assign one to Freddy even though he has been to every Cup game. Even today I could not assign one to him and he has also been to every home game apart from Hull City, the poor little sod. I had to use another reference instead so have got 3 seats but the near-perfect ones I previously tried to book on Wednesday and Thursday had gone. Still we've finally got our tickets.

And yet I had no trouble getting one on my little un's reference, and he's only been to two games ever. I got three Parma tickets primarily under his number, and reassigned two from there, so they got posted to him. I wonder if that made a difference?

Offline class-of-82

• GM : 05.04.2015
« Reply #656 on: February 27, 2015, 05:48:52 PM »
Total joke I rang 124 times to get my kids tickets today from my mobile to keep getting "line busy" bleep. My wife was in a online queue from 9am she gave up at 11-30.
I always buy 3 tickets for all home games we go to which is about 10-12. Season yet can't for this one.
Wife finally got through at 3-30 and got 2 tickets in Holte upper for them close to me.
Thank god we haven't been a regular top four club in the champions league if this is what we have to put with.
10-12 home games for me 4,000 miles

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #657 on: February 27, 2015, 05:56:57 PM »

And yet I had no trouble getting one on my little un's reference, and he's only been to two games ever. I got three Parma tickets primarily under his number, and reassigned two from there, so they got posted to him. I wonder if that made a difference?

Aha.... a clue at last. We now know that the attendance for the Parma game was at least three.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #658 on: February 27, 2015, 09:09:08 PM »
A hell of a lot of tickets have been sold today.

Offline manic-road

« Reply #659 on: February 27, 2015, 09:27:43 PM »
Total joke I rang 124 times to get my kids tickets today from my mobile to keep getting "line busy" bleep. My wife was in a online queue from 9am she gave up at 11-30.
I always buy 3 tickets for all home games we go to which is about 10-12. Season yet can't for this one.
Wife finally got through at 3-30 and got 2 tickets in Holte upper for them close to me.
Thank god we haven't been a regular top four club in the champions league if this is what we have to put with.
10-12 home games for me 4,000 miles

I spoke to Mo in the ticket office today and he said that people were queuing from 5am and it's been chocka all day.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal